Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category (44190 Views)

Tems Grammy Award: Tems Win Best Melodic Rap Performance / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 12:54am On Feb 06, 2023
toxtimmy:
What has Yoruba got to do with Grammy award?....while you are at it can you please confirm if she only work with Yoruba people please?

All the Grammy winners in the history of this country have Yoruba names. All of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Chopcy29:
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?

If someone raped and impregnated your sister, who would you report it to?

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by chudez0147(m): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations baby girl.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Darcsaint: 12:57am On Feb 06, 2023
9ice nko.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Levels1:

You are a disapointment.

Yoruba's leads other tribes follows

Obi is a fraud

We have only one Omoluwabi and is Yorubas.

Don't worry save this as I'm going to call you out comes 26th of this month.

So I should vote Tinubu because of what?
Am yoruba?
No I won't allow such to blind my judgement. Tinubu brought us into this mess. I won't allow him to continue from where Buhari stopped. Never!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by engrkaz(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Sannisege:
Yoruba na baba any day any time. Congrats Tems
Ko si danu. Na naija babe. That’s all we know.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by AlmightyMod(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Just imagine the song that beat burna boy to Grammy award undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

NL is a public forum. Next time send a dm to TEMS to ask her about supporting your 3rd class failure obingo
A public forum in which u didn't buy. If you don't like my comments, you can as well close your eyes or hug a transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Gettheinfo: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC
Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4htFkUnMrs

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 1:06am On Feb 06, 2023
engrkaz:
Ko si danu. Na naija babe. That’s all we know.

She's Yoruba. If you don't like it, go to hell.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by clockwisereport: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Evahrose:
Tems has been steadily making Nigerians proud. Omo I too love her

Madam fraudster, stop quoting yourself with your alternate account. We know you are also behind cuddleberry moniker
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by BigVicky07(m): 1:24am On Feb 06, 2023
A well deserved one baby girl.
Rihanna would be very proud of you.

Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by YungMillionaire: 1:24am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:
A public forum in which u didn't buy. If you don't like my comments, you can as well close your eyes or hug a transformer.

So, you ONLY want people that agree with supporting your 3rd class failure Obingo to engage you? You're not fit to live in a civilized society. Are you an ipig?

3 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by BigVicky07(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2023
A well deserved one baby girl.
Rihanna would be very proud of you.

Freeeanijor:

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Federalis: 1:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Wetin she dey sing sef? Only 1, or 2 hit track wey she even feature somebody sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by YungMillionaire: 1:27am On Feb 06, 2023
AlmightyMod:
Just imagine the song that beat burna boy to Grammy award undecided undecided undecided

what is this 1 saying? Are the songs in the same category?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by engrkaz(m): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2023
I am a Yoruba man myself. This tribalism won’t take you anywhere. Peace be unto you
Wickedfacts:

She's Yoruba. If you don't like it, go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Raskimonojendor: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Congratulations to you Tems, you rock girl!
You have added to the list of Grammy award winning Yorubas. 😊😌
No surprise.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Streetmovement(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congratulations@Tems cool
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Cricketman: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Commendable. ASA Asha deserves it as well. They're making home proud

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Brystonluv19(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats Tems baby
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by XerXerz: 1:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by tiger28: 1:58am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Congratulations to you Tems, you rock girl!
You have added to the list of Grammy award winning Yorubas. 😊😌
Damn!!!
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by tiger28: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2023
wwwihy:
Omoluabi

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Biafrans won't sleep tonight.

After Tinubu wins........Ibos will be relegated to 7th class citizen of OUR Country.

The fools are abusing Tinubu and Atiku (one of this 2 will be the President of Nigeria for sure!) every daily WITHOUT a PLAN B........isn't that foolish

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2023
engrkaz:
I am a Yoruba man myself. This tribalism won’t take you anywhere. Peace be unto you

It's not tribalism, it's a fact.
For you to get Grammys as a Nigerian, you must be Yoruba or get a Yoruba name.
Yorubas own and dominate the entire entertainment sector in Nigeria. Music, movies, everything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by seanwilliam(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats . Nigeria to the world !!
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by faceland: 2:20am On Feb 06, 2023
She deserves it.
She understand music and harmony.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Luzebox(m): 2:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It's not tribalism, it's a fact.
For you to get Grammys as a Nigerian, you must be Yoruba or get a Yoruba name.
Yorubas own and dominate the entire entertainment sector in Nigeria. Music, movies, everything.

movies ke??..lolz..dey play..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.