Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) (3898 Views)

‘Adulthood Na Scam Hitmaker’, Lade Set To Relocate To Nigeria From Uk(video) / See Nigerians Reactions To The Saying "If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Award" / Nigerians Reacts As Cardi B Wins Grammy Over Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
South Africa is developed, this is a fact, whether you like it or not.

We raise this fact because you and your people constantly put the country and it's people down. It's not like we come here to brag, South Africans in general aren't like that,

You people are exactly like that! I can go round your posts and put up what you say about your country here and the insults you rain on Nigeria and Nigerians here. Remember the last post about South Africa "threatening" Ghana? That post is full of bragging.

I see I am beginning to kill your spirits here. Good! Now I want two requests from you people if you want me to stop:

1. Never ever insult or mock Nigeria and Nigerians here!

2. Never ever should you people promote homos*xuality here! Keep that dirt to yourselves over there.

Get that?!

You don't go to a Saudi Arabian forum and insult them then promote pig meat eating, neither do you go to an Indian forum and insult them then promote cow eating.

Why do you insult us then? Are we your mates?

If you come to make friends good! When you're insulted get back at the individual not the entire country. We won't allow you kill us in your country then come here to brag about it and insult us and our believes and laws here.

No! No!! No!!! My little weird people! Tell that to WannaHowzit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You people are exactly like that! I can go round your posts and put up what you say about your country here and the insults you rain on Nigeria and Nigerians here. Remember the last post about South Africa "threatening" Ghana?

I see I am beginning to kill your spirits here. Good! Now I want two requests from you people if you want me to stop:

1. Never ever insult or mock Nigeria and Nigerians here!

2. Never ever should you people promote homos*xuality here!

Get that?!

You don't go to a Saudi Arabian forum and insult them then promote pig meat eating, neither do you go to an Indian forum and insult them then promote cow eating.

Why do you insult us then? Are we your mates?

If you come to make friends good! When you're insulted get back at the individual not the entire country. We won't allow you kill us in your country then come here to brag about it and insult us and our believes and laws here.

No! No!! No!!! My little weird people! Tell that to WannaHowzit.
You have not been listening have you? All the threads where you find South Africans resorting to telling you how South Africa is developed or has better infrastructure, roads, healthcare,water, standard of live, etc, it's always because of Nigerian insults and belittling, You start these insults. You aren't saints here, don't paint yourselves as one, you are NOT some helpless victims here...

Wannahowzit creates threads about South Africa all the time, the good and the bad about the country...100% of the time one of you and your endless trolls will start with some snide remark or insults about South Africans or talk lies about our country..what do you expect us to do? I hate these double standards. I have a thread too where I do nothing but posts pics....Nigerians, your people spam that thread with comments about how we !have HIV, etc! You people don't have manners and you also have this deep bitterness I find unsettling. If Nigerians don't wanna be mocked, they shouldn't mock other people, it's really that simple

I also don't recall us promoting homosexuality.

Insults beget insults. if you insult and disrespect us we will reciprocate that
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You have not been listening have you?
Insults beget insults. if you insult and disrespect us we will reciprocate that

I am talking and you too are talking right?! Insulting us in our own forum? And attacking and killing us in your land? angry angry angry

Okay! We will send you people packing from this forum!! With your low level intellect can you compare with a Nigerian?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I am talking and you too are talking right?! Insulting us in our own forum? And attacking and killing us in your land? angry angry angry

Okay! We will send you people packing from this forum!! With your low level intellect can you compare with a Nigerian?
Whether this your forum or not, you don't get to insult people, that's not how sane people behave, If you really wanna keep this forum strictly Nigerian, by all means we should be blocked from signing up. You don't get to bully and talk down on us because this forum is from Nigeria, that's a stupid mentality. You're also not in a position to send anyone packing, seeing how your people are wandering on our streets or anywhere foor that matter. learn to practice humility
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2023
[s]
WannaHowzit:
😂😂😂

IronGalaxy, HellraiZA, AfriqueDuZuid

they rushed Tems' Grammy win to the frontpage. Let's see if they'll be as quick posting Jerusalema - the ultimate global COVID lockdown song onto the frontpage

Otherwise it will be the ultimate jealousy never posted online.

Waiting...

Parrot69 generalpula - you still on about Miss World 😂😂😂😂
[/s]

Shut up there......
Do u wanna start dragging a Nigeria fora with them now?? stupid xenophobic dunderhead....

3 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Whether this your forum or not, you don't get to insult people, that's not how sane people behave, If you really wanna keep this forum strictly Nigerian, by all means we should be blocked from signing up. You don't get to bully and talk down on us because this forum is from Nigeria, that's a stupid mentality. You're also not in a position to send anyone packing, seeing how your people are wandering on our streets or anywhere foor that matter. learn to practice humility

Will you stop talking about Nigerians in South Africa right this moment?! Shut your mouth about that! What do you know?

There are humans trying to make it to Mars as we speak. There are Asians all over Africa. Eauropeans all over Asia, Americans all over Europe. Only small minded, lazy, mentally restricted and underdeveloped homosapiens don't ever leave there domain to other places.

Can the number of Nigerians in your country match that of the Asians? Can you compare the amount of Nigerians in South Africa to the number of Chinese in the USA? What are you saying?

Just cause your people are too dumb to explore instead they sit in their shacks and shanties and wait for the government to give them or they rub others doesn't make them better you know.
That is the reason why South Africa has the highest crime and murder rate in Africa and one of the highest in the world. You people are not creative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

They're always telling us here how very rich they are, that they're the "USA of Africa".
USA of which Africa?

70% of black SA don’t have 1m in their account. Infact, majority of blacks SA can only boost of feeding, nothing absolutely special. They’re all frustrated. They’re well to do life is occupied by whites..

They can be telling such to the likes to Ghana, not Nigeria... Have you ever heard any SA high class or politicians, blacks or white say a wimp about Nigeria?

Even when Nigeria wanted to sanction Mtn, it was beg them beg..

Nigeria is no mate to all these SA & co. Nigeria is their big brother. We bailed out SA with funds when Aparthy almost finished them!

3 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And which propaganda is that?

That SA is this or that. It’s all lies
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Will you stop talking about Nigerians in South Africa right this moment?! Shut your mouth about that! What do you know?

There are humans trying to make it to Mars as we speak. There are Asians all over Africa. Eauropeans all over Asia, Americans all over Europe. Only small minded, lazy, mentally restricted and underdeveloped homosapiens don't ever leave there domain to other places.

Can the number of Nigerians in your country match that of the Asians? Can you compare the amount of Nigerians in South Africa to the number of Chinese in the USA? What are you saying?

Just cause your people are too dumb to explore instead they s[b]it in their shacks and shanties[/b] and wait for the government to give them or they rub others doesn't make them better you know.
That is the reason why South Africa has the highest crime and murder rate in Africa and one of the highest in the world. You people are not creative.
Lol, you are doing exactly the same thing you're complaining about...insulting me, when I have not. You see where these e-wars begin? You see who;s the common denominator? You see how these back and forth start?

Your inability as a peoples to talk like sane, Mature human beings is your undoing...just lisen to youself (your people, are dumb, live in shanties, etc) cool

Don't dare cry when it starts to rain on you, because oh boy I can and will make it rain if you continue in this way
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

That SA is this or that. It’s all lies
That SA is what exactly?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

USA of which Africa?
70% of black SA don’t have 1m in their account. Infact, majority of blacks SA can only boost of feeding, nothing absolutely special. They’re all frustrated. They’re well to do life is occupied by whites..
They can be telling such to the likes to Ghana, not Nigeria... Have you ever heard any SA high class or politicians, blacks or white say a wimp about Nigeria?
Nigeria is no mate to all these SA & co. Nigeria is their big brother. We bailed out SA with funds when Aparthy almost finished them!

I remember the outcry in Nigeria when they were still being slaves in their country. I remember how Nigerians always talk, support and heap pressure on the white South Africans, and I was only a child then but I do remember how it used to fill up the national discuss then.

These Black South Africans are very desperately wicked and demented people. They even brag and justify killing of Nigerians on this forum.

I wonder what they're doing here, and they're plenty on Nairaland.
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you are doing exactly the same thing you're complaining about...insulting me, when I have not. You see where these e-wars begin? You see who;s the common denominator? You see how these back and forth start?

Your inability as a peoples to talk like sane, Mature human beings is your undoing...just lisen to youself (your people, are dumb, live in shanties, etc) cool

Don't dare cry when it starts to rain on you, because oh boy I can make it rain

If you're only finding this out now then you most be dumber than they say you are.
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I remember the outcry in Nigeria when they were still being slaves in their country. I remember how Nigerians always talk, support and heap pressure on the white South Africans, and I was only a child then but I do remember how it used to fill up the national discuss then.

These Black South Africans are very desperately wicked and demented people. They even brag and justify killing of Nigerians on this forum.

I wonder what they're doing here, and they're plenty on Nairaland.
You're on some other weird lane. "You talked, support and heaped pressure on whites" under Apartheid as you say....show me one country that wasn't doing the same? This nonsense ain't gonna work on me. South Africans were also matching on the streets demanding your missing Chibok girls to be brought back.....what's different here?

What exactly do you want us do? You want to come here talk shit about South Africans unprovoked? ain't gonna happen

Directly quote where we brag about killing Nigerians
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you're only finding this out now then you most be dumber than they say you are.
So why ask why we insult you, when you know you start these insults? smh..Looks like i'm engaging the usual dumb NL troll here
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You're on some other weird lane. "You talked, support and heaped pressure on whites" under Apartheid as you say....show me one country that wasn't doing the same? This is nonsense ain't gonna work on me. South Africans were also matching on the streets demanding your missing Chibok girls to be brought back.....what's different here?

What exactly do you want us do? You want to come here talk shit about South Africans unprovoked? ain't gonna happen

Directly quote where we brag about killing Nigerians

I already told you what I want from you people here. Let me add:

You and your government must immediately apologize for the unprovoked, government backed killings of Nigerians ASAP.

Russia has one of the highest population of it's people in the USA doing high level business and petty crime. Even with the fact there's cold war between both countries you will never hear attacks on Russians or Chinese by Americans just cause of their nationality.

But you savages and your government have institutionalized and sanctioned the killings of Africans and Nigerians alike just cause they're doing better than your dumb lazy asses.

Don't ask me what I want when I know I am talking to a high level killer. Are you okay?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

USA of which Africa?

[b]LOL, and what 70% of Nigerians do? The same country dubbed the "poverty capital of the world" where an estimated 110 million people in an estimated population of 200 million live in gut-wrenching poverty? The same country where everyone can't wait to flee to be a braber in Vietnam? You are definately smoking sometghing..

Yup, compared to your zoo...SA is like the US grin grin shanties and all... Funny even African Americans that are settling here say it's quite similar to the US and feel a familiarity with the country, so who are you to talk?

As for being "frustrated" don't dare speak for me, I would be frustrated if was a Nigerian living in Lagos, where absolutely nothing works.. I'm certainly not frustrated my guy.. Unlike you, my first instinct is not flee because I'm quite comfortable here cool

As for the whites comment...we all know by now how you worship them, so NO suprises here

LOl, you people always act like y'all made MTN, Multichoice, etc...these companies were already successful here in SA before they even ventured over there.

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I already told you what I want from you people here. Let me add:

You and your government must immediately apologize for the unprovoked, government backed killings of Nigerians ASAP.

Russia has one of the highest population of it's people in the USA doing high level business and petty crime. Even with the fact there's cold war between both countries you will never hear attacks on Russians or Chinese by Americans just cause of their nationality.

But you savages and your government have institutionalized and sanctioned the killings of Africans and Nigerians alike just cause they're doing better than your dumb lazy asses.

Don't ask me what I want when I know I am talking to a high level killer. Are you okay?
Which government killings? grin grin You are really smoking somethin.. what are you own about?

Nigerians in South Africa aren't doing better than South Africans, you guys must stop this "big-man mentality" it's doing you no favours. You're over there and I'm over here and you're telling me what happens here with certainty grin grin grin The stupidity of you people.. grin grin

The biggest middle class of South Africa is made of black South Africans, if Nigerians are indeed doing better than this demographic, then by your assumption Nigerians in SA are upper class, which is nonsense! Nigerians are over here either standing on pavements in groups of 20 doing nothing but making noise and blocking the pathway, or it's either they're barbers, sell jeans on pavements or sell tray of eggs on the streets. or try to dupe you by selling you fake jewellery etc, grin grin Sure, you have your sprinkling of professionals but they aren't more than our own. You are just another African immigrant group in South Africa nothing special, they lied to you. LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Which government killings? grin grin You are really smoking somethin.. what are you own about?

Nigerians in South Africa aren't doing better than South Africans, you guys must stop this "big-man mentality" it's doing you no favours. You're over there and I'm over here and you're telling me what happens here with certainty grin grin grin The stupidity of you people.. grin grin

The biggest middle class of South Africa is made of black South Africans, if Nigerians are indeed doing better than this demographic, then by your assumption Nigerians in SA are upper class, which is nonsense! Nigerians are over here either standing on pavements in groups of 20 doing nothing but making noise and blocking the pathway, or it's either they're barbers, sell jeans on pavements or sell tray of eggs on the streets. grin grin Sure, you have your sprinkling of professionals but they aren't more than our own. You are just another African immigrant group in South africa nothing special, they lied to you. LOL

Thank you for your justification of the murders on Nigerians and other Africans. Now I understand why you people go after their lives over there. So you know why I hit at you people here.

But your justification for xenophobia is very weak. See the real reasons even your politicians are talking about it:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/01/24/south-african-politician-leads-fresh-xenophobic-crusade-against-nigerians-other-%E2%80%98illegal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/south-african-govt-to-limit-job-opportunities-for-nigerians-others/%3famp?espv=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60698374.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjc0JniyoD9AhXOhv0HHRWHDiEQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3kAcKVjcwgspQ_80EmfdR5

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.dw.com/en/opinion-south-africans-need-to-face-some-harsh-truths/a-50310848&ved=2ahUKEwjc0JniyoD9AhXOhv0HHRWHDiEQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1T-xsfTx4Cb6iiwlJPbdiG

https://africacheck.org/fact-checks/blog/analysis-are-foreigners-stealing-jobs-south-africa
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
[b]LOL, and what 70% of Nigerians do? The same country dubbed the "poverty capital of the world" where an estimated 110 million people in an estimated population of 200 million live in gut-wrenching poverty? The same country where everyone can't wait to flee to be a braber in Vietnam? You are definately smoking sometghing..

Yup, compared to your zoo...SA is like the US grin grin shanties and all... Funny even African Americans that are settling here say it's quite similar to the US and feel a familiarity with the country, so who are you to talk?

As for being "frustrated" don't dare speak for me, I would be frustrated if was a Nigerian living in Lagos, where absolutely nothing works.. I'm certainly not frustrated my guy.. Unlike you, my first instinct is not flee because I'm quite comfortable here cool

As for the whites comment...we all know by now how you worship them, so suprises here

LOl, you people always act like y'all made MTN, Multichoice, etc...these companies were already successful here in SA because they even ventured over there.[/b]

Mtn & DSTV knows what they’re making from Nigeria. In a country it 200m people? What Mtn & Dstv are making from Nigeria is more than what they’re making in other west Africa countries plus SA together..

What’s the population of SA?
How many people are rich?

Kindly give me the stats..
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mtn & DSTV knows what they’re making from Nigeria. In a country it 200m people? What Mtn & Dstv are making from Nigeria is more than what they’re making in other west Africa countries plus SA together..

What’s the population of SA?
How many people are rich?

Kindly give me the stats..
I'm saying they were already successful before they even ventured out, never said they don't make more in Nigeria. You guys act like these companies would collapse without you

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying they were already successful before they even ventured out, never said they don't make more in Nigeria. You guys act like with you, these companies would collapse

If Nigeria Ban DSTV & Mtn today, both companies would be deeply messed up. You have no clue to loose a country where you have plenty customers.

Are you even being realistic or sentimental?

The population of Nigerians using Mtn is more than entire population of SA..
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

If Nigeria Ban DSTV & Mtn today, both companies would be deeply messed up. You have no clue to loose a country where you have plenty customers.

Are you even being realistic or sentimental?
Like I said, these companies wouldn't collapse without you, they existed without you before. The likes of Edcon and Woolworths failed in Nigeria but are still going string right here

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Like I said, these companies wouldn't collapse without you, they existed without you before. The likes of Edcon and Woolworths failed in Nigeria but are still going string right here
Stop shifting the argument..

My point is not that they won’t exist any more. My point is that they’ll be deeply messed up to the extent of laying off staffs..

Those companies that failed in Nigeria would have been very happy if they made it in Nigeria cuz the population is a big one for any business that thrives!
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Stop shifting the argument..

My point is not that they won’t exist any more. My point is that they’ll be deeply messed up to the extent of laying off staffs..

Those companies that failed in Nigeria would have been very happy if they made it in Nigeria cuz the population is a big one for any business that thrives!
Lol, you're echoing what I'm saying so? What I'm against it's careless braggadoccio comments like "without us, these companies are nothing" That's not true. Companies move, they open shop elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I think you're right. You know the South African males are probably the most unintelligent, jobless and criminally minded group in Africa. Case in the point, the high joblessness, crime and cluelessness in the supposed developed South Africa.

I mean, how can a country be so privileged yet have such dumb unintelligent, lazy people?

And when Nigerians and other Africans go to the country and outdo them they complain and start the xenophobia.

All they want to do is commit crime, have s*x, dance weirdly and practice h*mos*xuality, then infect each other with STDs.
Ipob males are the most cursed drug infested people in Africa. Only exist to worship their slave masters and for their women to f*ck other men

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by BeanX(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
FarahAideed:
Bayathe won the Grammy not Jerusalema
That boy is dumb

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
I see 💩GenerallyPoor and 💩LagosStandardGutter have littered my beautiful thread with their unwiped agbero gutter-pooping behinds 😡😡😡
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I see 💩GenerallyPoor and 💩LagosStandardGutter have littered my beautiful thread with their unwiped agbero gutter-pooping behinds 😡😡😡
And then cry that they're being insulted on a Nigerian forum.
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
And then cry that they're being insulted on a Nigerian forum.

Extreme hunger has got them seeing shadows.
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying they were already successful before they even ventured out, never said they don't make more in Nigeria. You guys act like these companies would collapse without you

After leaving Japageria, Shoprite is doing even better and expanding in Africa's most advanced economy - South Africa 😎

While agberos have been left to shop in open-air markets once again.

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:

The biggest middle class of South Africa is made of black South Africans, if Nigerians are indeed doing better than this demographic, then by your assumption Nigerians in SA are upper class, which is nonsense! Nigerians are over here either standing on pavements in groups of 20 doing nothing but making noise and blocking the pathway, or it's either they're barbers, sell jeans on pavements or sell tray of eggs on the streets. or try to dupe you by selling you fake jewellery etc, grin grin Sure, you have your sprinkling of professionals but they aren't more than our own. You are just another African immigrant group in South Africa nothing special, they lied to you. LOL

Ouch! 🤕🤕🤕

LagosStandardGutter an ambulance is on its way from SA to save you ok.

I know you don't have ambulances in Japageria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry / Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS / Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.