Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) (3899 Views)

โ€˜Adulthood Na Scam Hitmakerโ€™, Lade Set To Relocate To Nigeria From Uk(video) / See Nigerians Reactions To The Saying "If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Award" / Nigerians Reacts As Cardi B Wins Grammy Over Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ouch! ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

LagosStandardGutter an ambulance is on its way from SA to save you ok.

I know you don't have ambulances in Japageria.
LoL, they talk first and think later. all of them! By saying they go to South Africa and out-do the South Africans, they no doubt mean blacks, now here's the rub, Black South Africans make 80% of the overall population right? How many of them go to SA to an extent that they end up "out-doing" 80% of the people over there? The Hillbrow dwelling types?

This "LagosStandard idiot, don't know which tree he fell from, I see he registered on Sep last year, he's new and he's choosing the troll path, specifically he's the type that's here on his forum to troll South Africans. He'll be humbled

2 Likes

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LoL, they talk first and think later. all of them! By saying they go to South Africa and out-do the South Africans, they no doubt mean blacks, now here's the rub, Black South Africans make 80% of the overall population right? How many of them go to SA to an extent that they end up "out-doing" 80% of the people over there? The Hillbrow dwelling types?

This "LagosStandard idiot, don't know which tree he fell from, I see he registered on Sep last year, he's new and he's choosing the troll path, specifically he's the type that's here on his forum to troll South Africans. He'll be humbled

That he definitely will be.

Trust me he's not completely new, he's definitely one of our old or current nemesis that we obliterated, but now reincarnated ๐Ÿ˜‚. There are plenty of those here. And plenty with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

That he definitely will be.

Trust me he's not completely new, he's definitely one of our old or current nemesis that we obliterated, but now reincarnated ๐Ÿ˜‚. There are plenty of those here. And plenty with multiple accounts.
Hampe these trolls tend to have 7+ plus monikers neh?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Hampe these trolls tend to have 7+ plus monikers neh?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All logged on simultaneously and having conversations with each other ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All logged on simultaneously and having conversations with each other ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ha ha ha grin grin ;Dand liking their own comments, bo sepuku so
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha grin grin ;Dand liking their own comments, bo sepuku so

Sepuku Morpheus, giving himself 16 likes ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mtn & DSTV knows what theyโ€™re making from Nigeria. In a country it 200m people? What Mtn & Dstv are making from Nigeria is more than what theyโ€™re making in other west Africa countries plus SA together..

Whatโ€™s the population of SA?
How many people are rich?

Kindly give me the stats..
Just like I said
We're also the only African country in top 50 in Netflix subscriptions
And we all live in the shanties by the way

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Just like I said
Which yeye screenshot is this?
Itโ€™s so empty..
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Itโ€™s so empty..
LOL. Give it up
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL. Give it up

Maybe GenerallyPoor wants to speak about Miss World from 1980 ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

So Tems' grammy win is another collaboration? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Chai.

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Itโ€™s so empty..
Techpoint. The article is written by one of your own. Let's stick to facts when we comment from now on, deal?

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Techpoint. The article is written by one of your own. Let's stick to facts when we comment from now on, deal?
I always speak with facts..

None of these changes nothing from what I said..

No business owner is going to joke with a country of 200m+ population..
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

I always speak with facts..

None of these changes nothing from what I said..

No business owner is going to joke with a country of 200m+ population..
LOL, oh of course, you can call the sky any color you want but it remains blue at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, oh of course, you can call the sky any color you want but it remains blue at the end of the day

Sky will always be blue Mahn. Iโ€™m sure you understand my point?

Even your screenshots is in line with my sayings. If Nigeria happens to comes after SA, isnโ€™t that a huge one for the company?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

Sky will always be blue Mahn. Iโ€™m sure you understand my point?

Even your screenshots is in line with my sayings. If Nigeria happens to comes after SA, isnโ€™t that a huge one for the company?
Sky will always will be blue no matter what color you call it, same with the facts, whether you agree with them or not, they remain just that....FACTS!
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by mobilemykel: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

You can go, but there are no jobs in SA. Donโ€™t be carried away with the propaganda youโ€™ve read about SA online..
thanks bro then that means I won't be staying there for long before I return back, just for a short visit . Do you have idea about the visa procurement and the cost ? Do you live there?
Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
mobilemykel:
thanks bro then that means I won't be staying there for long before I return back, just for a short visit . Do you have idea about the visa procurement and the cost ? Do you live there?

Go here for credible info on SA visa process โฌ‡๏ธ

https://www.nairaland.com/944102/general-south-africa-visa-enquiries

GenerallyPoor is bitter and is just gonna mislead you coz he was kicked out of SA for naughtiness and being ugly.

1 Like

Re: SA's 'Jerusalema' Hitmaker, Nomcebo, Wins Grammy - Beats Burna Boy (PICS) by HellraiZA: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
ogunprince18:

Ipob males are the most cursed drug infested people in Africa. Only exist to worship their slave masters and for their women to f*ck other men

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobby Brown And Whitney Houston Filing For Divorce? / Nollywood Star Actress,dakore Egbuson Has Been Delivered Of A Baby Girl / ROBIN VAN PERSIE Talked About Psquare As One Of His Best Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.