Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required (4669 Views)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Lionstep: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Possible with Wike

Not even possible Even with wike you need to be in river state to understand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.
Benue people are not empt like you they know how may souls wasted by APC lead government, Peter Obi will show clear lead in Benue, you will be put to shame permanent incoming days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

Your predictions are too sentimental. If you are a real bettor, to win you first have to take sentiments out. I have helped you to strike out where you made errors.
I will remind you guys of this my prediction after election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by TheChameleon: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2023
Luckylife:

Luckylife to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Yes. All the curses are already on me and my generations.I must brought up useless children. if I continue deceiving gullible Nigerians by promoting a dementia retired alleged drug Baron let the curse multiple x5 . grin

The world agree will you 100%
https://www.nairaland.com/7555882/breaking-time-tinubu-ready-kill
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Sammy07: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

Lollllllllll

Don't come and tag us betrayals after the election sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Digitron: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Below are states he gets 24 percent
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja

Tinubu will not win any state in the south outside of South west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Sammy07: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

But Obi will win any state outside South West 🀑

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120672035:

I will remind you guys of this poll after election

In 22 days to come, the results will be out. Inasmuch as you may be filled with resentment, I give it to you. You fought hard for Obi all the way on Nairaland and Social Media and you influenced the decision of thousands to vote for him.
Obi can be president, if Nigeria did not have a North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Sammy07:

Lollllllllll

You guys should not attack Igbo businesses when you notice Tinubu is losing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by FatherOfJesus: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%

19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod
Obi cannot get 25% in bauchi

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by GoodHardDickk: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
Pls remove Benue state from your delusion.

I knew you guys like fantasies a lot, staying in one enclave and assuming the whole world is behind you is the height of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.

However I'll like to counsel you to prepare your mind before tagging Benue people betrayal.

Oga it's obvious you're out of touch with reality. Bros Obi will win Benue state With over 70% votes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by simongonner: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%

19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

Nlpfmod
Obi will get above 35% in Kaduna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by maestroferddi: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.
You are contradicting yourself...

Peter Obi will clear Benue State handily...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by GoodHardDickk: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja

You're indeed a 🀑🀑 and a 🐸

The earlier you understand that this election is between Mr Peter Obi and Atiku, the better for you. Tinubu is officially not in the race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Sammy07: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120672219:

No body is attacking anyone's business.

Remove Ondo from your list.
He can't have up to 50k votes which will be less than 7% of the votes.

Let him be the presidential candidate of any major party, then come back to have this conversation

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Ezeama400:

Eyaaa... This your Igbophobia propaganda has refused to stick since last year hence your desperation grin cheesy

This is why I said earlier that Zombidients won't want to hear or accept the unwritten consciousness of the middle beltans about their disdain for an Igbo candidate.

Ezeama, Igbophobia among my people is REAL. They won't voice it out but it's in the heart of an average middle beltans most especially the Benue people.

I know many of you have erroneously tagged as Yoruba in the past but this is my place and the mindset of my people.

I'm just telling you guys the hidden truth so that you won't expect much from us before tagging us as betrayals.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Aufbauh(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are contradicting yourself...

Peter Obi will clear Benue State handily...

It is not a contradiction!
Most of Obi people are PDP so if you're expecting Obi to inherit the PDP structure to vote Obi then you're in for a disappointment.

Anywhere in the SS, SE and NC Atiku appears strong then Obi will eventually depreciate.

Some of us are on ground and not ab internet watchers like yourself. This is my place and this is our story, for all politics is local.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Neckpresser101: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

This is why I said earlier that Zombidients won't want to hear or accept the unwritten consciousness of the middle beltans about their disdain for an Igbo candidate.

Ezeama, Igbophobia among my people is REAL. They won't voice it out but it's in the heart of an average middle beltans most especially the Benue people.

I know many of you have erroneously tagged as Yoruba in the past but this is my place and the mindset of my people.

I'm just telling you guys the hidden truth so that you won't expect much from us before tagging us as betrayals.

We know you have always been betrayals that's why we SS people always align with SE

I'm so happy our edo brothers have come to Thier senses 😁😁

Even your Christian yorubas will vote PO πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‚

Tinibu is regional candidate you will know that by force πŸ˜‚

Ask Abiola and Awα»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by ASAPFERG1: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Sammy07:

Lollllllllll

na that one I nor wan hear
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Ezeama400: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

At the bolded, how would your Igbophobia spread if its not voiced out ?

Tell us it's a figment of your imagination and your wish to spread because we are seeing the opposite of your wish off-line...

Continue grin..

Fulaniphobia and Islamphobia no fear Middle bellt that are facing massacre all the time, na Igbophobia would fear them ?

What could be worse than death which Mb are facing ?

I ask again, what would Igbo do to the good people of middle belt that they haven't seen in the hands of Fulanis or Islamic fundamentalists ?

What could be worse than death they have faced for years?
I asked again, what could be worse than death that would make them to leave Obi and support Atiku a fulani man or Tinubu boko haram ticket?

And you are telling me that you are from mb..

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Digitron:

Tinubu may win crs and or bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

It is not a contradiction!
Most of Obi people are PDP so if you're expecting Obi to inherit the PDP structure to vote Obi then you're in for a disappointment.

Anywhere in the SS, SE and NC Atiku appears strong then Obi will eventually depreciate.

Some of us are on ground and not ab internet watchers like yourself. This is my place and this is our story, for all politics is local.
No-one is holding you from running with your delusions...

Peter Obi is running the streets of Nigeria...

Go figure...
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by suxkill: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja

Bro can we stake 100k that Tinubu will not win River?
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu can't get less than 10% votes in both states, so after Tinubu plotted and frustrated Goodluck Jonathan out of office you think Bayelsa will reward him, I thought you guys said they are using fuel scarcity to frustrate Tinubu chances, pls who is state minister of Petroleum Cross River is no go area for Tinubu, even APC governorship candidate attached Obi's picture to board

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by maestroferddi: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120672219:

That is their modus operandi...

Thankfully, the rest of Nigeria has moved on...

It is only these nonentities who make all the noise here...

On Saturday while I was trying to get cash at Igando/Ikotun area of Alimosho, about 50 or so APC supporters were about leaving for a road rally and campaign...

Come and see as people, majority of whom are Yorubas, were cursing them...

Without rigging, Tinubu will be humiliated in this election...

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120674463:

Tinubu can't get less than 10% votes in both states, so after Tinubu plotted and frustrated Goodluck Jonathan out of office you think Bayelsa will reward him, I thought you guys said they are using fuel scarcity to frustrate Tinubu chances, pls who is state minister of Petroleum Cross River is no go area for Tinubu, even APC governorship candidate attached Obi's picture to board

Crs is my state so keep out kid.that poster was sponsored by a peter obi group
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Blazebond(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Welldone,oya remove Delta state Sharp Sharp,you can fantasize with eastern states but please leave delta and south south out of you fantasies.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
suxkill:

Bro can we stake 100k that Tinubu will not win River?

He will get 25%
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by suxkill: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

You and these ur Bayelsa because of Asari angry

Tompolo don make Asari hang boot.
Try to dey update ur self
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by suxkill: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

He will get 25%

He said Tinubu will win Rivers cc grafield
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by slivertongue: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

Always flying tribal kite. We have gone pass that. APC is a liability and it will be voted out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SS Man Explain What They Faced, During Bìafran War / Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Prof Soludo Sent Thugs To Disrupt My Sister's Burial -dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.