Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required (4671 Views)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Exclusive101: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2023
If Peter get 20% of vote cast in Lagos make I die suddenly. Peter obi will come at best third in Lagos if he come second make I die again.

leksite120:
This is just a joke and nothing more .

Firstly, do u actually remember that it's not two party election , it's three.
Imagine you giving 52% to Lagos. The meaning is that PDP that has a grounded structure already and APC who is the owner of the state will share the 48%,. Meaning, APC will have something like 28% and PDP will have like 20% . Is that not a joke taken too far.
Also in Ondo, please who is going to give him such a vote, you're just deceiving yourself, that's the honest fact.

Even South East, it's very impossible that LP will have 95%. It's just very unrealistic when you still have two other parties, so you're saying PDP and APC will share 5%. No problem.
If PO will have those figures as you claimed, then it is embarrassing and unrealistic for u to accord 45% to PO in any SW state.

For your information, the only place PO can have a reasonable vote in SW is just Lagos, and that's due to obvious fact (Igbo population). And the reasonable vote I'm talking isn't a winning vote. I'm talking about 35% vote and PDP with like 20% vote and APC with 45% votes..
post=120671035:
Obi so far has covered 32 states for his presidential rally remaining few states, he is leading others, if he round up earlier to be able organise and plan well before election
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Otamendi99(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Oga it's obvious you're out of touch with reality. Bros Obi will win Benue state With over 70% votes

You are a dreamer, come also be 🀑. Assuming he gets 70%, den ApC and PDP with grounded structures will now get like 15% and 10%. Den u give NNPP like 5%. Go take ur meds bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Waterysperm: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2023
These are states Peter Obi will win below::
1 Abia State
2 Imo State
3 Enugu State
4) Ebonyi State
5) Anambra state
6) Edo state
7 Cross River
8 River State
9) Bayelsa
10) Delta
11) Akwa Ibom State
12) Benue state
13) Plateau state
14) Nassarawa state (we can bet on this)
15) Taraba state
16) Lagos State (we can bet on this)
17) Kaduna state(we can bet on this)
18 Abuja (Fct)
He will get 25% in the following states below
1. Ogun
2 Ondo
3 Ekiti
4 Oyo
5 Gombe
6. Adamawa ( We can bet on this)
7. Niger state
8 Kogi state
He may get 25% in Kwara. Lately his popularity has been growing in that state and he is likey to get it there if he puts more effort. I think his people should work more in that state. This is my unbiased analysis of this coming 2023 presidential election. On those states that I placed "I can bet on". Feel free to stake with me on them if you think Obi won't win them. Those states are Kaduna, Nassarawa and Lagos State. I can stake 50k on each of these states but not more than 50k. I am doing it for pleasure so that we can know who made the accurate projection and analysis of this coming election. Just as I said, it is all for the pleasure of it. Na election we dey do nobi war. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by udeh3(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Sannisege:
If obi win Anambra, na man him be.

Structures are collapsing for Obi as at this morning in Anambra state. Even Ward and LGA's chairmen
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Otamendi99(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120674463:

Tinubu can't get less than 10% votes in both states, so after Tinubu plotted and frustrated Goodluck Jonathan out of office you think Bayelsa will reward him, I thought you guys said they are using fuel scarcity to frustrate Tinubu chances, pls who is state minister of Petroleum Cross River is no go area for Tinubu, even APC governorship candidate attached Obi's picture to board

Lol. U go dey ur state, dey tell pple tyns weh dey dia state. Bayelsa n CRS is even sure to tinubu more dan PO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by blahc007: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

Your predictions are too sentimental. If you are a real bettor, to win you first have to take sentiments out. I have helped you to strike out where you made errors.
You removed Plateau State....have you been there recently?
Even Tinubu and Atiku knows they can't win plateau state...

If you prophesy to them that they will win plateau, they will unapologetically cal you a serious fake prophet
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Waterysperm: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.
Learn to lie with brain next time. Do you know where I am domiciled? Sometimes some of you guys will come online and start talking trash all in the name of Politics. I wonder why you guys do these or are you guys been paid? Look at my own analysis up there. It is an unbiased one cos I am also in the field and I know what I have seen and heard from the people so far. I say it the way it is. We are here to give unbiased analysis and not to promote one party or the other. Promoting them won't still give them the votes on 25th of February no matter the amount of lies told online.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Waterysperm: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Otamendi99:

Lol. U go dey ur state, dey tell pple tyns weh dey dia state. Bayelsa n CRS is even sure to tinubu more dan PO.
Hmmm....I can't stop laughing. Una dey play too much for this country. Continue ok.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by 00FFT00(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.

Complete nonsense!. What has your constant tribe baiting earned you?
Peter Obi will take Benue in the high 50s or low 60s.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by ibechris(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

U didn't mention Gombe and Adamawa where there many Christians.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Akwaokukuo: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2023
leksite120:

Imagine you giving 52% to Lagos. The meaning is that PDP that has a grounded structure already and APC who is the owner of the state will share the 48%,. Meaning, APC will have something like 28% and PDP will have like 20% . Is that not a joke taken too far.
Also in Ondo, please who is going to give him such a vote, you're just deceiving yourself, that's the honest fact.

Even South East, it's very impossible that LP will have 95%. It's just very unrealistic when you still have two other parties, so you're saying PDP and APC will share 5%. No problem.
If PO will have those figures as you claimed, then it is embarrassing and unrealistic for u to accord 45% to PO in any SW state.

For your information, the only place PO can have a reasonable vote in SW is just Lagos, and that's due to obvious fact (Igbo population). And the reasonable vote I'm talking isn't a winning vote. I'm talking about 35% vote and PDP with like 20% vote and APC with 45% votes..

Despite the fact that I am an OBI supporter, I totally agree with your point that this figure is indeed exaggerated
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
ibechris:

U didn't mention Gombe and Adamawa where there many Christians.
I mentioned both states check
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Exclusive101:
If Peter get 20% of vote cast in Lagos make I die suddenly. Peter obi will come at best third in Lagos if he come second make I die again.

Be ready to meet your ancestors, I can see you are ready to die, as you swear with your life so shall it be πŸ™

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by 00FFT00(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Exclusive101:

Rest in peace in advance.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
blahc007:

You removed Plateau State....have you been there recently?
Even Tinubu and Atiku knows they can't win plateau state...

If you prophesy to them that they will win plateau, they will unapologetically cal you a serious fake prophet

So the APC and PDP stronghold there is eliminated because of Peter Obi? 22 days to go, your eye go clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by PlayMaker14: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

So the APC and PDP stronghold there is eliminated because of Peter Obi? 22 days to go, your eye go clear.
My dear hypocrite, how are you? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2023
After the main election, you will see them everywhere with new monikers cursing Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Hopium: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2023
onez:
Obi will get over 25% in Kogi and Kwara, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun. He will win at first ballot from what I'm seeing.

Not in my state.

Obi and LP won't get 30,000 votes Kwara State.

He won't get 5% votes in all the states you mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by GentleChief: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2023
leksite120:

I love your analysis sir.

You did it with no insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Hopium: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:

This is why I said earlier that Zombidients won't want to hear or accept the unwritten consciousness of the middle beltans about their disdain for an Igbo candidate.

Ezeama, Igbophobia among my people is REAL. They won't voice it out but it's in the heart of an average middle beltans most especially the Benue people.

I know many of you have erroneously tagged as Yoruba in the past but this is my place and the mindset of my people.

I'm just telling you guys the hidden truth so that you won't expect much from us before tagging us as betrayals.

Leave them; let them continue dreaming. They are banking on the fulani herdsmen crises to sweep sentimental vote.

Middle-beltans aren't voting for LP mainly because of obi. I stay in Kwara; I know the sentiment here. Social media is a delusion. One noisemaker is just one vote. Here in kwara, if obi get 30,000 votes, he tried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Kingzeez10: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2023
onez:
Obi will get over 25% in Kogi and Kwara, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun. He will win at first ballot from what I'm seeing.
I swear to God he wont get 25% in Ogun state. Hve yiu even been to Ogun state before? Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Hopium: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

How will he get 25% in kwara

abeg leave them. When they see campaign photos today, they will snap out of their delusion.

Kwara is my state. Obi won't get 30k votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Hopium:

abeg leave them. When they see campaign photos today, they will snap out of their delusion.

Kwara is my state. Obi won't get 30k votes.

Even atiku can't get 25%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Kingzeez10:

I swear to God he wont get 25% in Ogun state. Hve yiu even been to Ogun state before? Lmao

Even atiku won't see 25%.both will share 30%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Otamendi99:

Leave them
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by Hopium: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Even atiku can't get 25%

True that.

APC is getting 70% here, even more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by bentenny(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm....interesting!
But don't joke with Kaduna ohh...I see him getting more than the 25%
Let me make my small prediction with a little adjustment to yours
My prediction is 30-35% for Kaduna
Kano 20-25%
Bayelsa 45-50%
Gombe 20-25%
Bauchi 25-26%
Lagos 40-45%
Abuja 67-70%
Niger 25-27%

The rest are subject to upward changes as the election gets closer!
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
My dear hypocrite, how are you? grin

Send me your cv if you have one. I could save your family from penury.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by PlayMaker14: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

Send me your cv if you have one. I could save your family from penury.
Just like yesterday, You want me to embarrass you again abi? grin

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Just like yesterday, You want me to embarrass you again abi? grin

No one is holding you nigga. If that is what will give you a sense of fulfillment, while your mates are excelling with glowing colours, please ride on.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by blahc007: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

My brother, this election is about the people....the people have rejected pdp and APC

You Don't understand what's going on....
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
blahc007:

My brother, this election is about the people....the people have rejected pdp and APC

You Don't understand what's going on....

Please take a trip up North and see the opinion there. Some don't even know Obi. Like I said, Obi would win if Nigeria didn't have a North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him / Civil War: Footage Of Biafran Soldiers Driving Nigerian Army Out Of Owerri / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.