Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required (4670 Views)

Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by blahc007: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingthreat:

Please take a trip up North and see the opinion there. Some don't even know Obi. Like I said, Obi would win if Nigeria didn't have a North.
Obi knows he can't win the core North, because of Religion and tribalism.....but he has captured some parts of the North central.....

All those who suffered in the hands of terrorist in the north central have rejected the other 2 parties....Benue and Plateau mainly
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by kingthreat(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
blahc007:

Obi knows he can't win the core North, because of Religion and tribalism.....but he has captured some parts of the North central.....

All those who suffered in the hands of terrorist in the north central have rejected the other 2 parties....Benue and Plateau mainly

In few weeks time we'll know if you are right and I am wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by obailala(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Below are states he gets 24 percent
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja
Tinubu will win Rivers 😁🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by ScamHunter: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671154:

Can you mention 15 states Tinubu will win

Chai...you too rate Tinubi
Tinubu cannot win 9 states in this election
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by lordm(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
tinsel:

Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Katsina
Borno
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Jigawa
Kebbi
Zamfara
Yobe
Below are states he gets 24 percent
Ebony
Imo
Akwaibom
Cross River
Kano
Benue
Adamawa
Sokoto
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Abuja
Tinubu cant win rivers
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by lordm(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod
So you mean people of delta state will leave Okowa and vote obi
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by mbaise1000: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
Pls remove Benue state from your delusion.

I knew you guys like fantasies a lot, staying in one enclave and assuming the whole world is behind you is the height of conscientious stupidity and sheer ignorance.

However I'll like to counsel you to prepare your mind before tagging Benue people betrayal.

I just hope you are not saying Benue will vote for apc? I am saying because of what is happening in Benue though I know there are people who see the chains on their hands and the shackles on their legs as ornaments of gold and silver but somethings can only go so far
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by IDENNAA(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

Obi does not exist in the rural areas.you hardly hear of obi outside calabar, ogoja,akamkpa

This guy...its internet age grin grin
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by deltaprincess(f): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671006:
There will be large turnout of voters in Eastern region, with what I saw last week I visited Onitsha majority of them hardly vote during election, many of them have gotten their PVCs, I believe incoming days INEC will release the figures of PCS collected you will notice increase in South-east, and church also encouraged them, it became a mandatory message in all churches, I can also tell you that proposing Sit at home by Simon Ekpa and his group will not work, if you noticed Obi's rally in the East especially Aba, Ebonyi and Imo then you know Simon Ekpa is alone voice in the wilderness, remember he started to test his power during Obidient rally in the east, he announced no moment in Imo with all his threats, the rally held and was very massive same in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu and others, our people are determined to change the narrative.

this is my prediction on states Peter Obi will win and states he will get required 25% which by law is needed in 24 states before one can be declare president

Peter Obi will win in these states

1,Rivers 81%
2,Akwa Ibom 75%
3,Cross River 79%
4,Delta 70%
5,Edo 85%
6, Bayelsa 73%
7, Anambra 95%
8,Enugu 95%
9, Imo 95%
10, Abia 95
11, Ebonyi 94%
12, Lagos 45%
13 Abuja 65%
14 Benue 67%
15,Plateau 62%
16, Ondo 45% against APC and PDP

*Remaining state he will get 25% and above
17, Nassarawa he might win or get more than required votes here
18, Taraba Obi will get more than required votes in Taraba state
19, Kaduna 25%
20, Bauchi 25%
21, Oyo 25%
22, Adamawa 25%

These are states I can predict, states to watch are Kogi, Gombe, Ogun, NIger, Kano, Obi need to push more aggressive underground work in these states before election.
Nlpfmod

Well, Feb 25 is not too far. That is all I can say. Very soon you will wake up to the reality that Peter Obi is not fighting to win but fighting to give a very good impression. His war is not this election but next. He knows he can’t win and won’t win. He needs to build his clout and be a bride for any formidable party interested in winning after this election.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by dajo83: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
onez:
Obi will get over 25% in Kogi and Kwara, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun. He will win at first ballot from what I'm seeing.
Amen
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by tunji2003(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
post=120671098:

Yes Kogi I don't know about Kwara
We dey gidigba Kwara too most of his votes will come from christians and OBidient educated youths.
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by garfield1: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
IDENNAA:

This guy...its internet age grin grin

Guy,people in some villages are still backward oh
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
I just came back to my base from Benue state Otukpo precisrly yesterday after two weeks of field work.

What I observed and i've known for ages about the NC tribes Zombidients won't want to hear and accept but it is the reality.

As much as there's disdain for Muslim-muslim ticket of the APC in some quarters, there's equally strong anti Igbo sentiment (Igbophobia) among the old and young adults.

Most of them vow to cut their fingers instead of thumb printing for an Igbo man.
Living close and having done things with the Igbos over times has reinforced their disdain for them after the brutal civil war.

Atiku is still strong in Benue state in spite of Ortom's stance and he's expected to get 25% or more thereby taking much chunck from perceived Obi's support base.
always lying to suit your narrative.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.... come bak to base in Sokoto and tell us how they will kill any obidient.
Liers
Re: My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required by frank14011991(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him / Christians, Muslims Besiege Jaiz Bank For Islamic Banking Transactions / Nigeria 2015 Election Results Projections By University Of Oxford Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.