Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win (54927 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Malory: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Nope
She average but HER GRACE NA 1,000,000,000 TERRABYTE.
SHE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE STATEMENT "GOD DID"
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by 1Alex: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2023
africandollar:

...and you know they're sisters right?
wow!!! Thanks for the info
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by tomju2(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2023
wonder233:
The Grammy awards is an American music industry award. It is not a world wide award. Let's stop this whole low self esteem.
Let's have our own awards and stop this subservience.
For real? What's a worldwide award? Headies? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by sameks08(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
B Boy no free us hear word the time he won it but this simple girl has won it and every where is silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

dey play
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by braunny(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2023
africandollar:

...and you know they're sisters right?
Big big lie sir.... They are in no way related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Dickson178(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Wetin she dey sing sef? With this award! sad
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Tmonex: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2023
I badly want to hear what Dj Khaled was saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by parcydrix(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2023
tomju2:

Ayra star sings better.
Yes, but didn't win the Grammy! That's the difference. Never try to take-off the shine from one's achievement.
All of you saying arya Starr sings better should go and clean your ears. Because you like arya more doesn't mean she is better. Maybe in a few years but definitely not now.
Go and listen to tems open mic without bias and be amazed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Pickmycall: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
I no see wetin she sing sef.Congrat tho.
Please respect my opinion because she hasn't a hit before the Grammy.
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by GeneralPula: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Sometimes, life is just one chance..

Her chance came for her early and she used it well. She may or may not see such again. Not all musicians do make it to Grammy level..

She’s the killer behind that wizkid song, wizzy no even say anything special for the song. But she put passion & soul into the song, just like her personal project and it pays her off..

Y’all should learn. Sometimes life is just one chance and all you just have to do is use it well. Only few people are lucky to have more than a chance in life..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Entanglement: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
StagethemTVee:
DJ Khaled, Mary J Blige and Rick Ross are seen in this video looking to have a moment with Nigerian Grammy award winner Tems.

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8rJuhshRtc
where brezzst? undecided

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by greypencils: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Find a pen and scribe down your opinion. Squeeze the piece of paper afterward. Squat and spread your legs, force the paper into your ass cos that's where it rightfully belongs.
Savage

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by TenQ: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2023
StagethemTVee:
DJ Khaled, Mary J Blige and Rick Ross are seen in this video looking to have a moment with Nigerian Grammy award winner Tems.

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8rJuhshRtc
Anyone who God bless is blessed.

Come to think of it: I think her music is monotonous and flat....

But here she is winning awards.

Kudos to her
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

Both Ayra and Tems are unique in their own way... I think the comparison is unnecessary.

The lyrical dexterity of Tems is on a much more foreign level that's why they love her so much abroad meanwhile Ayra starr can deliver club bangers for the Nigerian & African market. It's only a matter of time before Ayra gets recognized like her...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by occfx: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats to Tems, she need improve on her bress...to complete the 8

She need a professional sucker... Her guy is not doing his job well.
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by temitope27(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:

I support you, I think ayra star was a better singer, she just need an international collaboration as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
She's that good.

There is a huge element of luck here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by occfx: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2023
omoyeni37:
Is tems still with wizkid?

Wiskid tried to enter her kpeks the girl no gree... Since that time wissy dey for big boy for her without knowing say who God don bless...

2 Likes

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Christian07(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
i think i know what's in rick ross' mind

Tell us pls

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Solidkay(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Find a pen and scribe down your opinion. Squeeze the piece of paper afterward. Squat and spread your legs, force the paper into your ass cos that's where it rightfully belongs.

Do you own the violence kiosk down the road

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by MrAndre07: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2023
occfx:

Wiskid tried to enter her kpeks the girl no gree... Since that time wissy dey for big boy for her without knowing say who God don bless...
How sure are you about this?

2 Likes

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Kim K will hook her up.
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
i think i know what's in rick ross' mind

That man wey be like gorodóòmu?

Abeg o, make e no rearrange our sister anatomy, biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Deicide: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:

Yeah I know right? So how come she's wining all the awards?

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by IbileIfe: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
How she has big buttocks and small boobs?
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by planetx: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2023
bizzibodi:
Rick Ross is like give it 2 baby.
Abeg that ugly woman is not Mary J Blige.
Old age don set in now, still the same MJ Blige.

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by abobote: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Na Mary J blige carry me come here, she looks very young

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by africandollar: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
wow!!! Thanks for the info

Okay, I take it back. I was wrong, but I was so certain I did see some article some time ago that said they were related.
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by simplesearch: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Luke 16:15 (KJV) And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by africandollar: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2023
braunny:
Big big lie sir.... They are in no way related

Okay, I take it back. I was wrong, but I was so certain I did see some article some time ago that said they were related.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.