Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win (54934 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ZombieTERROR: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Kog45(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm TEMS won Grammy while Mama TIWA won dey do shege...
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by braunny(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2023
africandollar:

Okay, I take it back. I was wrong, but I was so certain I did see some article some time ago that said they were related.
perfect gentleman...... Have a wonderful day sir

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Levels1(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Malory:
She's that good.

Yes, she's Omoluwabi.

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by LONGPREEK(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Overated trash hoee

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by 506olufikunayo: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2023
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better....

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by omoyeni37: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2023
occfx:

Wiskid tried to enter her kpeks the girl no gree... Since that time wissy dey for big boy for her without knowing say who God don bless...
Chaii😊😊
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by chichriso: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2023
This is best video for today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnzBzKzGbDM
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Judolisco(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Make I hear say ino wear agbada go

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Didi2d(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2023
DJ Khaled my man, the man get sweet mouth

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Mirasteel: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:
The girl is talented. But in my opinion, her voice is not too wonderful. Ayra star sings better.

You definitely don't know good music

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by shogsman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats to Tems, she need improve on her bress...to complete the 8
You're stupid, must you sexualize women, she's an artiste not a IndecentStar

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Hybkay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
1Alex:

finally, someone has said my mind. Overrated singer...Ayra starr>>>
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by bewla(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shedrack777:
i think i know what's in rick ross' mind
Even in the midst of wahala we still stand tall

Tem's no allowed mugu enter you

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by teeshet: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
youngberry001:
fvcking tinx bro cheesy

that dude not dey take eyes see fyn girls he most take his share cheesy
he's not fine
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by teeshet: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Cricketman:
Pussy go open like Tinubu mouth after the session
you get any pussy for your boy. My condoms dey waste
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
That's grace not ability.
1Alex:

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Pinkyposh(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats to Tems, she need improve on her bress...to complete the 8
She's good, the way she is

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by JC2021: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
africandollar:

...and you know they're sisters right?

For real?
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Find a pen and scribe down your opinion. Squeeze the piece of paper afterward. Squat and spread your legs, force the paper into your ass cos that's where it rightfully belongs.

Confam response... grin

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
We4all:
She should take some flesh from her ass and add to her boobs.

How is her breasts your business?

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
abobote:
Na Mary J blige carry me come here, she looks very young

You say wetin? Mary J looks very young.....Mary that her face and fingers don wrinkled finish..... Have you seen her without make up?
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
She's a fvckin star. I love her

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by ibiso1986: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
We4all:
She should take some flesh from her ass and add to her boobs.
I like the boobs like that... She's my spec

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by koby86: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Is Tems not that orobo girl?

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by tnerro1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chai, if only she had boobs, shey I would have taken her picture to the babalawo or Dibia to do something angry
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by PapaAdanna: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
She's the real Queen

Not the other old olosho messing up around.
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by Father4all: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
America, home to immorality
Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by SlurUsername1: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
How people just open their mouth to conclude that the Ashawo looking Ayrra starr is a better singer than TEMs beats me.
The only Good female vocalist we have in Nigeria are Waje and Niniola. Others are just average, especially during live performances

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by shegz24(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
I swear this girl no get pass one hit; even the one is with wizkid.

Na international connections dey push am.

Re: Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win by jibrilELsudan: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
WITH THE WAY RICK ROSS AND DJ KHALED ARE SHAKING HER HAND.... IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THEY WANT TO SHAKE HER KUKUNASE

Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun