Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) (32711 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by jahsharon: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
derecho:
E don hapun
"He that diggeth a pit shall fall therein"

Oshiomole rehashing the nonsense the soap eating midget taught him has backfired o.

Let's see them exonerate Aisha as part of the cabal o

Oh Lord continue to scatter the enemies of Nigeria

You will weep blood when Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in as President on May 29th
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by faceland: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
God I hate this woman more than Buhari. Very wicked silent snack. At least Buhari is old and stupid but Aisha chose her path with open eyes, campaigned for his second term.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
That serves BAT well. What he did to GEJ is hunting him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by God2man2again(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
What a pity!

Are Nigerians being ruled by a woman again?

Why do we allow woman to take critical decisions when we have competent men at the villa?

What a shame!

May God have mercy on this country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by tohiga4631: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by mortalincarnate(f): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Be fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by NaBanga: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2023
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I wonder if that is really Buhari. lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by derecho(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2023
You just attracted a curse on yourself , family and entire generation.Since, you've decided to support wickedness, inexplicable wickedness will be released on you from this day except you repent.

All the pains and sorrows of Nigerians inflicted by APC and Tinubu will be your portion a hundredfold except you stop to support evil.

For your information, I will not weep because Tinubu will NEVER win and will NEVER become President
jahsharon:

You will weep blood when Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in as President on May 29th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / 6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.