Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) (32678 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria β€” Naja'atu / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
mama has chop poor people's money and is now full
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Highways:
Nobody wants to associate with Tinubu, a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Its just drama, he knew what he was doing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by BENEAMATA: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You people know Tinubu is heading for victory, and so you think propaganda will be able to stop him from achieving this feat. Make una dey play!! You hear me so, dey play!!
Even one mumu up there still licking the wounds caused by the ouster of the INEFFECTIVE BUFFON ( TM ) in 2015 .well we realised as far back as 2015 that Tinubu has stepped on mortals toes and stomped on Budha's palm , some peoples' Deity trampled on like that ! Win or lose , Tinubu is their nightmare that refused to go away .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by sapientia(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian,. sad

Jihadist in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by ezugegere(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

See this alfa from Saki Ibadan calling himself a Christian... Who is your pastor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by omoyeni37: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
I hope president obi will put an end to all this hardships facing nigerians, please people i need your assistance, 4,250 can put an end to a life today if i can't raise it, please help a dying soul. 0017893359, GTBank πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by casppyjay: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ejiakusmith:
What I passived that is going on in this country πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ today is government are fighting those top politicians contesting .... But we the masses are the one suffering ....

Anyway since this year January I noticed good Change on Nairaland and I want to say it out long ago ..... Thanks. Nairaland crew for helping us to comment with Emojis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by seguno2: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
All Nigerians are part of the cabal, we don't want APC again.

They're killing us, Atiku we want

Atiku we can get, but we have to work relentlessly to counter the lies of APC propagandists.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Misterone: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBm2q3GdND8

Aisha Buhari is part of the cabal - Ex-Tinubu Campaign Director, Naja'atu Bala Muhammad
This woman (Najaatu) is suffering from bitterness. She is so pained. All because Tinubu refused to promise her a ministerial position. She was lobbying for minister for women affairs. Stupid shit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Andrelade: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Awe,now I am sure this woman is on drugs.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Hisxlency01: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad
you will never recover from this madness
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by olasaad(f): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
franchasng:
Zahra Indimi Buhari's daughter is part of the cabal working against Tinubu's presidency - Femi Gbajabiamila shocked shocked

Zahra that has been more visible in Tinubu campaign train more than Tinubu children

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Scamburster(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
I have a question for Muslim women in the house, how do you guys cope with always being completely covered in this blazing African heat? I mean if I had to always cover up like those Muslim women above mentioned, I'd have collapsed long time ago from heat stress.

I'm not trying to bash Muslim people because I have no issues against y'all, I'm just curious.
They're coming for you, just be ready.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBm2q3GdND8

Aisha Buhari is part of the cabal - Ex-Tinubu Campaign Director, Naja'atu Bala Muhammad
Old news to those that have eyes.. If you watcbed the primaries u will uderstand
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Ikea81: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jibril yansh will soon be exposed..
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Segzy19: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
This woman is a noisemaker jare....

Aisha Buhari supports Tinubu till tomorrow
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by 2ru9jaman: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
This Na jaatu really need good thick pr*ck that will make her climax for quick relief .

Aisha is no. 1 fan of Asiwaju. She was instrumental to his success during primary.

Na jaatu say something else, that line is weak
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
See as Aisha be like amoeba for that photo. Very shapeless
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Menclothing: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is not even about cabal

Cabal or no cabal
In a sane clime Tinubu is not supposed to even contest not to talk of getting votes

The number of votes tinubu will get in this election is gonna reveal alot of things

1) it will reveal the number of mentally derranged people
2) it will reveal the states with people that still don't wanna move beyond tribalism

Who wanna bet with me should come straight forward...tinubu will not win aso rock or presidential villa polling unit

What of people. Voting Atiku
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by DaddyCoool: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:

They're killing us, Atiku we want

But Atiku is a PROVEN, DOCUMENTED, RECORDED THIEF, with 30 KNOWN children, all itching to get their hands on the national treasury!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Naja'atu wants to cause confusion
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by kingslj: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You people know Tinubu is heading for victory, and so you think propaganda will be able to stop him from achieving this feat. Make una dey play!! You hear me so, dey play!!

May your children be like Tinibu when they grow up

Say Amen
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
I'm not here to fight anyone, so they'll just be wasting their time if they come with an aim of a fight.
Scamburster:

They're coming for you, just be ready.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Dixon06(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Premium Tears πŸ’§πŸ’¦

Let me use it and cook beans πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ²
grin grin grin

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reelmii:
grin grin..but this woman was not this big wen her husband first became president.. ...na wah oo
Mama has eaten the people's money and has become fat🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by onuman: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aisha Buhari is a woman. Women love decent men.
No decent woman would see an old and senile Bola Tinubu, now suffering from speech defects, forgetfulness, trembling hands, and shuffling gait, yet go to have Tinubu to lead her household.
Furthermore, a Tinubu tainted with drug trafficking offences in America, and who can possibly be called out to receive punishment for his drug trafficking offences in America.
For short, it will be hard to find a woman with senses who will accept to have Tinubu as head of her country. Women are more sensitive than men.
Women constitute the major part of the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by UNDFTD: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
WOW! She's a big woman. I guess your money is at work and it shows!
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
/

It is the height of sycophancy evident of the lowest ebb that Nigerian has dived into for the wife of a political leader to automatically arrogate to herself some powers and authority that she does not possess. Did you see all the quasi-legal luminaries challenge this anomaly?

It is about time Nigeria starts including the pictures of contestants and their wives in political posters so that everyone will understand that it is a family affair . The same bulshit goes on in the church where the wife of a pastor does a lateral movement and becomes "mummy G.O" because her husband claims to have been called by God. Then idiots start to worship her too.

/
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Saint04(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Your name is sorry. Just say I want to vote for Mr. T and stop the generalization. Christian's vote for Obi. Ok.
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Billmos: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
D woman no get talk abeg let's face important issue with this pos guys adding to nigerian nightmares at this critical moment imagine how families are suffering in this era.may politicians never see good tin in their miserable life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.