Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) (32703 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
Las las, this woman will be alright when she eventually climax..

Aisha buhari isn’t a coward like her..

aisha is fighting for her pocket not Nigerians. she has been exposed as part of the cabal. Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBm2q3GdND8

Aisha Buhari is part of the cabal - Ex-Tinubu Campaign Director, Naja'atu Bala Muhammad

What if not true?
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by pho: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
onatisi:
Lolz ,APC killing and burying APC .
Bye bye to Tinubu presidential campaign .

“He who destroys another person to succeed in life will have destruction awaiting him at the post of his success.”

The same people tinubu used to lie and fight against gej presidency are the same set of people fighting against tinubu presidential ambition today

Karma is real. reason am very careful not to be wicked to people. Cause you don't know where and how Karma will come
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by callthefred: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is not even about cabal

Cabal or no cabal

In a sane clime Tinubu is not supposed to even contest not to talk of getting votes

The number of votes tinubu will get in this election is gonna reveal alot of things

1) it will reveal the number of mentally derranged people
2) it will reveal the states with people that still don't wanna move beyond tribalism

So who should be contesting?

Atiku who sold all national assets and grounded everything and still promising to sell more if elected? That's not even to talk about SPVgate revelations.

Or Peter Obi who is the largest importer of almost 300 brands of FMCG into Nigeria for the past 40 years but couldn't even think of manufacturing just a single brand and 6 months to election starts preaching about production when Dangote in the same period now produces everything he used to import locally?

Tinubu at least met Lagos as the dirtiest city in the world and revamped that, met a Lekki that was totally just a swamp and turned in to billion dollar neighborhood today or is it the Lekki Free Trade Zone that has generated around 150k jobs already with over 50 manufacturing companies housed there as we speak?

Till date when you compare this top 3 and I need you to be objective and rational here please... OBI DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF HIS FORMER AIDES CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM TILL NOW.

ALL KNOW ASSOCIATES OF ATIKU CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM TODAY ARE FULL TIME POLITICIANS WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN ONE ALLEGATIONS OR THE OTHER.

TELL ME HOW MANY KNOWN ASSOCIATES OF TINUBU ARE ON EFCC WATCHLIST EVEN WHILE HE WAS IN OPPOSITION

Truth is many Nigerians would do worse if they were in Tinubu's shoes by making their children landlords of Lagos. So what exactly does this woman have to say that is new? She's just been bitter. I haven't seen any candidate with better records currently than Tinubu.

If you were raised in Lagos and know what Kuramo beach used to be with drugs and criminals. Now a revamp Kuramo beach is going for $1m per plot. Can you beat that??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Ennoloa: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Yoruba Moslem on the beat, which one is born again Christian

A Christian is a Christian or a newly convert

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by MultiDot: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

When you said "We" I wondered who are the "We"? You must be high on something to imagine you and yourself as "We".

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Alliswell248: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
derecho:
E don hapun
"He that diggeth a pit shall fall therein"

Oshiomole rehashing the nonsense the soap eating midget taught him has backfired o.

Let's see them exonerate Aisha as part of the cabal o

Oh Lord continue to scatter the enemies of Nigeria

Pure noise...

You can believe anybody so far the person is saying what you want to hear...
U believe Simon Ekpa, Cownu and now this woman...
How was your sit at home yesterday?
Empty barrel....25th Feb would surprise you
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by famouscargo4u: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:

Aisha Buhari is part of the cabal - Ex-Tinubu Campaign Director, Naja'atu Bala Muhammad

It is a lie! Aisha is one of the proponents of BAT. I know that for sure 100%.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
drlateef:
Big liar. Aisha Buhari is the number 1 fighter of the cabal. She hates Maman Daura like shit. They even fought on camera and people saw that.
Make believe script to deceive you
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Manofnaija: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Born again to who; the devil ofcourse.
Which unit of the Nigerian Christians are you from.
You said Nigeria is peaceful amidst insecurity and the evel lots The statement clearly defines the angle you are coming from.
From your comment, you are neither a Muslim nor a Christian. You are of the devel.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
iwaeda:

Which victory. Do you want a dementia as your President, you must be benefitting or hoping to benefit. APC is callous. grin grin grin grin grin
He's a CABAL. ☹️
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nealson(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reelmii:
grin grin..but this woman was not this big wen her husband first became president.. ...na wah oo

So you noticed it too?.... Nice one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
You cannot say you love Nigeria and wish her bad luck as you people have been doing since 2007.
People cried about Yar'adu in 2007 but you people gave deaf ear. You even lambasted those that complained then.
Same way some people cried about Buhari in 2015, you people still gave deaf ear and called them different names and even killed some people because of him.
Now, people are crying in 2023, telling you that we have toiled this route twice but you people are saying no, let's kill this nation called Nigeria at once.
We warned and are still warning you people.
If you know you voted for these category listed above, just know you're part of the enemies of the nation by your action and inaction.
God save your land and her people from her enemies within and without.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by shimolv: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Osidazz19:
TRASH.

Just another attention seek MOFO that will be forgotten after the election.
Let her enjoy her 5mins of fame. She will soon become irrelevant once Tinubu wins.
Quote me on this after the election.

what is bulablu bulablu?..

May you not see good if you don't explain this..

you wish dementia on your country because of tribalism..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by juman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
She is more beautiful with her fat size.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by juman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari and tinubu are the head of the cabal.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Mickykarim: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson:

THE MOLE GIVING AWAY ANOTHER!

Birds of the same feather.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
I remembered when Aisha said that Nigerians should wake up and take back their country!

Over 200 million people just dey look
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by amuwo1980: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi
Nusruueden the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Mickykarim: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
I remembered when Aisha said that Nigerians should wake up and take back their country!

HOPEFULLY, SHE DID NOT MEAN BY BACKSTABBING AND SUBTLE SUBVERSIVE MANOUVERING!
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by amuwo1980: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Manofnaija:

Born again to who; the devil ofcourse.
Which unit of the Nigerian Christians are you from.
You said Nigeria is peaceful amidst insecurity and the evel lots The statement clearly defines the angle you are coming from.
From your comment, you are neither a Muslim nor a Christian. You are of the devel.
He is pure isis of worst other
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Okunga: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigeria is a crime scene

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by elsiusgr8t(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad [s] Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. [/s]

urchin...

PETER OBI will win
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by babaijebue(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Buhari, Emefiele and Inec chairman are jealous of Jagaban. Jagaban is coming

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by emapeteum(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
self-acclaimed born again or against!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by mercysayno(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:
na born against u be

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by DARLYNBOI: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Born against Kee you there....eleri buuuu
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by drlateef: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Make believe script to deceive you

She was the first person to say on news many years ago that her husband has gathered around himself people who never fought for his victory. These are the cabal around Buhari causing the headache for Nigeria now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by specialmati(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
All Nigerians are part of the cabal, we don't want APC again.

They're killing us, Atiku we want
grin grin grin grin grin grin are you a thief,who are the we.atiku bribed delegates with millions of dollar ,so you want him to become president so that he will recover the money he spent abi.it wont work
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by crazygod(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
All Nigerians are part of the cabal, we don't want APC again.

They're killing us, Atiku we want
You were making sense but you just spoil am with that last statement. Suffer never tire you ni? Until them privatize your street before you understand who Atiku is. tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
MultiDot:

When you said "We" I wondered who are the "We"? You must be high on something to imagine you and yourself as "We".
That guy is MURIC assistant director, so just leave him grin.

We know him.
No christian sings that kind of a song " we born again christains". So please ignore him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.