Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! (890 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Eyin fans mi, ema gba mi ke!!

Can you imagine?

You made me angry, and you got angry at me for being angry, and you want me to pet you not to be angry because, I made you angry, while you were the one that made me angry in the first instancegrin

No vex for my typo It's quite complicated
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by yrhuhfy113: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2023
JustANairlander:

Can you imagine?

You made me angry, and you got angry at me for being angry, and you want me to pet you not to be angry because, I made you angry, while you were the one that made me angry in the first instancegrin

get rich.... THEY WILL APOLOGIZE even if you sneeze.

They are narcissists.... its in their nature.

How you feel doesn't count to them....

6 Likes

Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

get rich.... THEY WILL APOLOGIZE even if you sneeze.
They are narcissists.... its in their nature.
How you feel doesn't count to them....
VERY TRUE!
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2023
What did she do that made you angry? Let's start from there.
JustANairlander:

Can you imagine?

Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
What did she do that made you angry? Let's start from there.
Chatting with me from a friend's account (female) to see if I'm into someone else
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2023
I've read stories here before of nairaland guys doing the same thing to their girlfriends... So why did you get angry? Are you angry because you fell into the trap or what
JustANairlander:
Chatting with me from a friend's account (female) to see if I'm into someone else
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
I've read stories here before of nairaland guys doing the same thing to their girlfriends... So why did you get angry? Are you angry because you fell into the trap or what
didn't fall into the trap, that's just the baseline, its quite longer than that
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
If that's just the baseline, then what's the main issue?

Or you don't want to talk about it?
JustANairlander:
didn't fall into the trap, that's just the baseline, its quite longer than that
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by NeeKlaus: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:

Cho Cho Cho.
Be looking for amebo where they did not ask you. angry
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:

Yeah
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Then why bring the matter here if you don't want to talk about it

How do you expect us to advice you if you don't want to talk? Who knows, you could be the guilty one here.
JustANairlander:
Yeah
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Go find virgin....
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Then why bring the matter here if you don't want to talk about it

How do you expect us to advice you if you don't want to talk? Who knows, you could be the guilty one here.
this is it, after that particular incident, I pretended to be angry just to watch her reaction, then she snubbed me for weeks, and that's the part that got me annoyed, when we settled the differences and started talking, she raised the issue again that I ain't romantic every other guy should be disturbing their girl with calls if she isn't picking up and she wants me to beg her because I wasn't persistent in calling during the two weeks she used to ignore me
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Well, she could have just apologized and then moved on from the matter.

Unless if she did apologized, but you still pretended to be angry.

If I was in your shoes, I'd have probably done the same thing that you did, so I can't judge you for what you did.
JustANairlander:
this is it, after that particular incident, I pretended to be angry just to watch her reaction, then she snubbed me for weeks, and that's the part that got me annoyed, when we settled the differences and started talking, she raised the issue again that I ain't romantic every other guy should be disturbing their girl with calls if she isn't picking up and she wants me to beg her because I wasn't persistent in calling during the two weeks she used to ignore me
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, she could have just apologized and then moved on from the matter.

Unless if she did apologized, but you still pretended to be angry.

If I was in your shoes, I'd have probably done the same thing that you did, so I can't judge you for what you did.
she didn't apologize she said it's normal the idea was processed by her and my female friend she used her accoun
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Seems like you're dating a childish and an arrogant girlfriend.

There's nothing wrong with apologizing if you're wrong.

Since she brought up the matter again after the two of you made up, the least you can tell her is that had it been that she apologized for what she did, then you'd have probably done something about it.

She needs to learn to take responsibility for her actions.
JustANairlander:
she didn't apologize she said it's normal the idea was processed by her and my female friend she used her accoun
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Samantha123:
Seems like you're dating a childish and an arrogant girlfriend.

There's nothing wrong with apologizing if you're wrong.

Since she brought up the matter again after the two of you made up, the least you can tell her is that had it been that she apologized for what she did, then you'd have probably done something about it.

She needs to learn to take responsibility for her actions.
WISE AND TRUE
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by advanceDNA: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
JustANairlander:

Redflag staring at u already....
A woman that will just start fight so u can beg her..
A woman that enjoys malice for weeks just to frustrate u in the name of romance...what does she even mean by beg....only God knows whwre u pple see all these kind of vawulence women...

.why will a normal human being just be looking for their partner to be begging them when u can just be at peace and still enjoy each other...some pple are just psychos

... .... if u marry her... prepare for times 5 of whatever u are seeing now.......as long as u can cope...thats fine ...carry go....
Re: Relationship With My Sister's Gender Can Be So Stressful! by JustANairlander(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Redflag staring at u already....
A woman that will just start fight so u can beg her..
A woman that enjoys malice for weeks just to frustrate u in the name of romance...what does she even mean by beg....only God knows whwre u pple see all these kind of vawulence women...

.why will a normal human being just be looking for their partner to be begging them when u can just be at peace and still enjoy each other...some pple are just psychos

... .... if u marry her... prepare for times 5 of whatever u are seeing now.......as long as u can cope...thats fine ...carry go....
when i'm not mad, the red flags are just too much, can't settle down with such ooo... Nah!! I'm ending it all on Wednesday, that's whem we will meet again

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose One / Sold!!! Juicy HP Laptop In Superb Condition For Sale (photo) / Watch The Moment: Football Players Enter Field With Ak-47s (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.