Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help Me Choose One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Choose One (890 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Season greetings nairalanders.

Please among the 3 skills listed below, which would you advise a 23 year old only son with no degree or skill to learn and state your reasons and how long it would take to learn..

I have a sound laptop and mifi to get started. Just help me choose one please. I came up with the list based on some of the best selling skills on fiverr that are easy to learn.

Adobe Photoshop

Book cover design

Logo design

Note: suggestion of other highly valuable and lucrative skills (except coding/programming) is welcomed.

Re: Help Me Choose One by muyico(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Go for graphics design " logo design "

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One by Kimiso(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sakiru I sat you down yesterday to go learn mechanic but no problem whatever you make decisions on I wish you the best life could offer
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ilegendd
Mummyimbecile
Tensazangetsu20
Gerrard59
pocohantas
qtguru
ishilove
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
muyico:
Go for graphics design " logo design "

Ok sir. Any reason please?
Re: Help Me Choose One by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
None. If you want to learn something design related go learn UI UX design.
Re: Help Me Choose One by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
AI image prompting is doing an amazing work now. I know Photoshop and I use it to design my covers myself at times, but I'm not into logos that much. If you want logo, Illustrator will be there.

There is nothing I can do with Photoshop right now that I can't do with detailed AI prompt.

If I were you, I'll learn storytelling, marketing, copywriting, and online ads. AI can do copywriting, storytelling, etc. but you need to place the ads yourself.

With where the world is going, a skill that makes you easily convince people to buy what you're selling is the most important.

With all the struggles and skills we wish to acquire in life, the end goal is to make money or feel good when other people are using our products.

The fastest way to make money is to create video contents for YouTube and Tiktok. For such, learn video and graphic editing. When you have a large following, doors will start to open.

If you want to follow the longer window or a more professional ones, then programming, UI UX, animation, etc. I'd advise you not to neglect prompt engineering.

In all you do, be a great and convincing IDGF storyteller.

Fill this form below.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One by Lucasinho(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2023
iLegendd:
AI image prompting is doing an amazing work now. I know Photoshop and I use it to design my covers myself at times, but I'm not into logos that much. If you want logo, Illustrator will be there.

There is nothing I can do with Photoshop right now that I can't do with detailed AI prompt.

If I were you, I'll learn storytelling, marketing, copywriting, and online ads. AI can do copywriting, storytelling, etc. but you need to place the ads yourself.

With where the world is going, a skill that makes you easily convince people to buy what you're selling is the most important.

With all the struggles and skills we wish to acquire in life, the end goal is to make money or feel good when other people are using our products.

The fastest way to make money is to create video contents for YouTube and Tiktok. For such, learn video and graphic editing. When you have a large following, doors will start to open.

If you want to follow the longer window or a more professional ones, then programming, UI UX, animation, etc. I'd advise you not to neglect prompt engineering.

Fill this form below.
Re: Help Me Choose One by DyingFetus: 1:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Technical writing

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2023
iLegendd:

Fill this form below.

Thanks for your contribution sir. Initially, I'd have loved to learn copywriting or technical writing but the thing is that I'm not a good writer and know nothing to write about sir. What do you think pls?
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 6:24am On Dec 29, 2023
DyingFetus:
Technical writing

Can one learn it? I ask because I am not a writer in any way?
Re: Help Me Choose One by Gerrard59(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Shey na front-end programming una dey call am?

I agree with you because the options he listed sound the same.
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Is it hard to learn for someone with no prior experience?
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

Shey na front-end programming una dey call am?

I agree with you because the options he listed sound the same.

Which option do you choose?
Re: Help Me Choose One by Goodadvice01: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Help Me Choose One by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Goodadvice01:

Is it hard to learn for someone with no prior experience?
Good, does one need to have an artistic flair to learn easily.
Re: Help Me Choose One by Emma513: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
FW cool

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Juicy HP Laptop In Superb Condition For Sale (photo) / What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? / My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.