Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Scared I May End Up Alone In Life..." | Ep. 118 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Scared I May End Up Alone In Life..." | Ep. 118 (378 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Scared I May End Up Alone In Life..." | Ep. 118 by dannyodia101(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2023
In the episode, the duo are back in the studio and discuss the poignant conversation around our fears of the future as millennials, the fear of never getting married, the fear of ending up alone without friends in our 50s, how women have men as a money-making safety net, fear of sudden death and the difficulty in accepting that as a stage in life, dealing with the reality of losing our parents in the future + MORE. On Nana's Corner, we highlight extensively the killing of Tyre Nichols in Memphis, Bad Boys 4 sequel, and The Oscars nominations... See Full Episode.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/32p5swkouaLRAydzs3fn21

Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1557994387?mt=2&ls=1

#Podcast #Trending #Joerogan

(1) (Reply)

Forget Val, Crack This Out For Me. / Watch Video: Moment Man Catches Fiancee In Hotel Room Weeks Before Traditional.. / Drama As Groom Slaps Bride In The Face During Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.