Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? (2308 Views)

What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

You're lucky you even get online.

Ati online, ati offline, awa o ri nkan nkan.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chocoloco:
Hmm you are not antisocial or should I say you where and trying to break free.

Cause from your text above you want to break free and socialize.

Force your self to do things you won't do normally, socialize more with both genders..

Or have a blunt from my chocoloco

I bet you can't go a month without the blunt. Weed fuvks people up. I've done that twice, it felt good but I know it will be difficult to quit if I go into it fully.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
care4you:
And you masturbates alot too...

You forgot to add that πŸ‘† to your CV

Okay you got me right thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

I'll appreciate if you can tell me how to pull this off.

Ok good

Start getting closer to your course mates

Meet them to teach you more about topics you don't understand

Take them out for snacks within the school

Visit them and invite them to visit you

Start from there

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
ModCaller:
There is difference between being antisocial and being asocial.

Antisocial involves standing against everything the society stands for.

I believe you meant asocial, not antisocial

Antisocial can also mean asocial as it has more than one meaning.

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Siminialaye20:
You're not alone. Just accept yourself for who you are. Continue to work on yourself, read self-books attend seminars etc. Those friends going to club, partying isn't necessary as it stands.

Make friends that will help you achieve your goals in life, that will influence you positively. Join a department in church and work for God.
Honestly, The choice you make now will determine your future.

Regret is a terrible experience, expecially the one that is irreversible. There are so many old people filled with regrets right now, hoping they can turn back the hands of time but no way. When it's too late, there's nothing one can do about it.

Be wise.

Hmmm thanks a lot.
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by care4you: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

Okay you got me right thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah! I know how it feels! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

I'm also one of the frustrated loner... 😌😌😒😒

They should create another planet for people like us... We don't belong here at all!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Namaster:
Realize this:

People, male and female, are a hot steaming pile of sh1t. You are not missing much by being antisocial.

But if you think being antisocial hinders your progress, join a gym and lift weights consistently.

Now, go out right now and get yourself a chilled can of black bullet. That'll do you good.

Then if you have the money, get yourself a hookup girl ASAP. Bleep her good, as good as any virgin boy anyway.

Just lose your virginity.

After fucking a girl, you'll realize that girls aren't sh1t...if not that they have vaginas and can suck your dick.

They are not special.

On the skills front, you can take it slow and dedicate one hour, or even 30 minutes, per day.

Avoid graphics design, though.

1. I go to the gym regularly.

2. I stopped alcohol.

3. Tbh I've considered this hookup of a thing. I might give it a trial.

4. Is graphics design oversaturated?
I wanted to learn programming but that b1tch won't earn me money till like a year or two. And man's broke.

That brings me to this question, where are you people seeing money please?
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
frozen70:

Ok good

Start getting closer to your course mates

Meet them to teach you more about topics you don't understand

Take them out for snacks within the school

Visit them and invite them to visit you

Start from there

Alright thank you.😘
Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by fastanddubious(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Oga better go out and socialize
Life too short
But do everything with sense
Don't get too close to a "friend"
If you live this your youthful stage boringly, you gonna regret it when u old

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

I'll appreciate if you can tell me how to pull this off.

Attend sport events. In my school, they play different kind of sports in the evenings and on weekends. Show up there. Get interested in those sports. Ask other spectators what's going on. Guys usually make friends easily this way.

If you meet ones from your department, try to make time so you can wait for them after classes. Hang out at eateries, and carefully figure out their after schools schedules so you can indicate interest and be invited out.

After you have made a few friends, you just wait for them to bring up girls and chip in that you've never had one.

Remember, do this slowly and intentionally. If it takes you a whole school year before you even manage to talk about girls, that's okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Autobot05: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

Yeah we're similar.
I've been like this since childhood and I've never had an issue. But now, seeing how my mates are living life, I feel left behind in life.

Heck I don't even know how to make friends.

Lmao same .. I've been like that for as long as I can remember.

Same.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by frozen70(f): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Drella:

Alright thank you.😘

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Lance008(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God for ur good life
Make friends mak u regret
This generation no more friends

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by Drella(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Attend sport events. In my school, they play different kind of sports in the evenings and on weekends. Show up there. Get interested in those sports. Ask other spectators what's going on. Guys usually make friends easily this way.

If you meet ones from your department, try to make time so you can wait for them after classes. Hang out at eateries, and carefully figure out their after schools schedules so you can indicate interest and be invited out.

After you have made a few friends, you just wait for them to bring up girls and chip in that you've never had one.

Remember, do this slowly and intentionally. If it takes you a whole school year before you even manage to talk about girls, that's okay.

Lots of insights. I appreciate.
I'll just gather the courage to do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life? by TheMaharajah: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Such is life for some certain people. I am 27 years old and i've been 2ru it. Stop making women feel too important. As for me I smoke weed and pop Tm at least 5 days in a week and I eat a lot in fact i love food. I love eating like a glutton, when i have the funds though. Na the one when you eat follo you go. Who cares about people. I am the divine appointed dictactor of my world. I love myself to the extent of bending any rules for myself. Infact i sometimes called myself "The "Bride. Because i shall remain my first bride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cucumber Prank: Lady Invites Prankster To Her Lekki Home And This Happened / What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On / Your Mouth Can Lie, But Your Body Can’t Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.