Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad (28191 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Ballzproblem2: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
u
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by StrongAlphMale: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Never waste your resources on a girl who isn't your wife.

That girl don dump you since. You're dating yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
A ga alatocha gf gi.
Mpa mepe anya rapu umu akwuna aka
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by BigYash: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Haakeem:
Mumu.
Dey are about to leave you behind.

We no tell am??

We tell am ooo😂
cheesy Them don leave am behind already. He has been dating himself
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by KanuSE: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sopé otilo ! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Praktikals(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
if you go as her dependant you arent allowed to work too.
I dont think this is true
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by bigdammyj: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Reading..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praktikals:

I dont think this is true

You arent allowed to work on an F2 visa.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by KanuSE: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and i encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam. While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

Marriage is not the next thing right now. Follow your gf's advice and run with it bcoz working out your travel arrangement should be the next thing on your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Romanoff(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
She is up for a shock.

It's not easy to find a committed relationship in the abroad.

A three year relationship is not beans to just throw away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Bordey: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by johnfem321: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
She is only using you.. she is selfish and doesn’t respect you at all.. my advise for you is to find another lady that has a good earth and has both of your interest at heart.. she never reach Maritala she don change.. her skin never change she don change.. her pocket never change she don change.. is it easy to get husband abroad lol.. let the girl go.. if you don’t let her go.. she will still dump you.. find someone else
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
uve posted this exact story b4 and we advised u so what's new? is this an update or a repetition?

pls don't bore us with this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Confirm4real(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Should we tell him something...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by JasperVII(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Men like you will keep getting punished since you have refused to learn.

We will then use you as example.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by sofeo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alright.

Check my signature.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by sliky09: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
This may be a blessing in disguise
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and i encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam. While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Caramia2020(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
See manipulation
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Beegrace: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bro whether she gets married to you before or after, same scenario you are trying to avoid will eventually play out #myopinion#
Lifeinbits:

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Navalsadiq(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
She has plans to marry someone else.

She doesn't consider you any more
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

She got her dependant already.. ma fo
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Praktikals(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You arent allowed to work on an F2 visa.
Ok, but thats not like that with UK dependent visa
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praktikals:

Ok, but thats not like that with UK dependent visa

Yeah but this isnt the UK.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Raxxye(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

So why are you crying? Is there any part of her suggestion that you cannot do for yourself? It's obvious she has other plans, and so should you!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Praktikals(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah but this isnt the UK.
Thanks for the information
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by phemmyfour: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

You are being used
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by seaenergy: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

every relation must not end in marriage neither can every marriage last till dead do you apart, whatever you invested in relationship is waste not asset. find your own way or continue complaining.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

the one way you Bleep her never do ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by ovie8200: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

This story was here a couple of days ago, why rewrite and post again? Remember, no need to get married because you have no papers to travel and she going as a student as well. She can't file for you. I understand your fear but leave her. It's better to go unmarried in case she meets a citizen who is willing to marry to get her paper.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by dazzlingd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lifeinbits:

Man! You want to follow your woman has dependent

Girls dont like weaklings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State / FG Orders Deportation Of 36 Indians, Two Koreans (names) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.