Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement (26402 Views)

Cost Of Non-Returning Lawmakers Heavy For Democracy — Lawan, Senate President / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by FORHII: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
I wish I had the full gist of the matter...what happened and why did it get to the supreme court.
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by mbahdi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
god punish every hand dat WI want to impose failure again.if u don't get it u get out.i mean god punish all apc supporter's
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Even with glaring evidences available to the public from the very start, Lawan (a Buhari puppet) pulls a Supreme Court victory over Machina (a Tinubu lapdog).. grin!

I'm not saying anything more than what I've written. Whatever you make of it, is solely your concern.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Moh247: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lawan almost played himself
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by FirstSense: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is another blow to Tinubu

Those from the South East hoping to be Senate president because Lawan is not coming back might withdrawal their support

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
What democrazy , you never participate in the election, you lost your presidential bid and you decide to buy your way back, if God decide to act now you would say God is wicked. Democrazy my foot..Agbaya

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by TheChameleon: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shuruup! In Tinubu's voice.
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Lionmachala(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
One day monkey will go market, he will not return back

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by EmmyCC: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations Lawan
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by sircatherine45(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
YOU WILL FAIL
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by clevetom99: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
This victory goes to show how shallow politics in Nigeria is. No ideologies, no rule of law, no ethics and values. Just money, connection, and bigmanship.

It is so sad that it is glaring for the eyes to see the level in which our politics is being played. The

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Myself2(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
How on earth will the supreme court give judgement in favour of Lawan. A man that did not contest the senatorial primaries but was firmly in the presidential primaries ? Are they now saying one aspirant can vie for more than one office at the same time ?

Why are my even asking, was it not this same supreme court that used voodoo arithmetic to add votes to Uzodinma and make him governor ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Naijanascam: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Which kind yeye celebration be that....... what you never took part and you are celebrating......

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't know, but all I know is that something ain't right.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by SmartPolician: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
God1000:
So he went to the supreme court after the initial ruling, he must have bribed the judge.

He should stop lying that he didn't go to court himself.

One judge doesn't preside over a case in the Supreme Court

Nigerian judiciary needs to be cleaned up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Japastic: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
A man who should hide his head in shame has the guts to say it's a victory to one nonsense party.

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by ComeToJesus: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
fergie001:
In a 3-2 decision, the Supreme Court set aside the judgements of the lower Courts and affirmed Lawan as the APC Candidate for Yobe North Senatorial District.

Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan (President of the Senate)

Previous Thread:
Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate

Supremely corrupt Court judgment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by gabaih(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Miscarriage of justice and broad daylight robbery

4 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Elan83(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerian present supreme Court is a criminal organization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by gulfer: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is a rape on democracy you and Akpabio should be ashamed of yourselves.......we don't have a judiciary in Nigeria that's above board undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by ipobarecriminals: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
sad Thief angry
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by delzbaba(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
This man contested for the Presidential ticket of his party and not the senatorial seat of his constituency, what type of magic did the supreme court do? Where are the constitutional and human rights lawyers?

6 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
WHICH VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY, ITS VICTORY FOR THE EVIL PARTY CALLED APC, BUT NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED, URCHINS SAY AMEN, IF UNA EVER QUOTE ME SANGO GO STRIKE UNA DEAD
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by lagosrd: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
fergie001:
In a 3-2 decision, the Supreme Court set aside the judgements of the lower Courts and affirmed Lawan as the APC Candidate for Yobe North Senatorial District.

The same electoral law that says you can't contest on two positions at the same time.

Previous Thread:
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Corrinthians(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is the worst case of miscarriage of justice in my opinion. Very shameful. Bleep whatever reason the judges may have cited to arrive at such an obscene decision.

My heart goes out to the victim.

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by seunayantokun(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Supreme court sef no dey cover face do magomago again. Na straight heartless thieves them be now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by storm001(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rape of democracy.

APC now normalizing rigging in all parastatals.

Everything APC should be rejected in the upcoming election.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

These guys live in a different world
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by premierlead: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
APC and rape of democracy are like 5 & 6
Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
It is only when they win in supreme court over election matters that they celebrate democracy. Yet to apply it when they get their juicy position is a problem

1 Like

Re: 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement by Manofnaija: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Person wey no contest for primaries come win ticket for supreme court.
Naija matter don reach to enter Guinness book of records.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves / Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.