Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (57670 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DearGorgeous(f): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ur father is a bastard omo ale

Born throwaway!
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Goddyrichie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Born throwaway!
all ur generation bastard iku ma pa yii
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DyshApp: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
He lost in two categories best global album and best global performance see the>> nominees and winners
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by dasapi: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2023
themosthigh:
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.
on point.

We get issues
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Autonewsdeal: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Justin biber will win
https://www.automagamerica.com
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DearGorgeous(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Goddyrichie:
all ur generation bastard iku ma pa yii

At least I have seen your picture, you dispicable son of a disappointment that doesn't respect his elders. As young as you're all you do is abuse/curse who could conveniently feed and cloth you, simply because we're in a faceless forum.

I know that the age you're cursing will be far from you. And this is my last comment to you.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Goddyrichie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
DearGorgeous:

At least I have seen your picture, you dispicable son of a disappointment that doesn't respect his elders. As young as you're all you do is abuse/curse who could conveniently feed and cloth you, simply because we're in a faceless forum.

I know that the age you're cursing will be far from you. And this is my last comment to you.
na ogun go kill u did u think I’m a child of d 2000s even though u can gave birth to me na u Dey feed me abi na u Dey help me pay my bills idiot
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by killsmith(f): 7:58pm On Mar 02
So, true true e knack burna boy
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by guru90: 12:23pm On Mar 03
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads

I dont even no self...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD Bruno Mars - Finesse Ft Cardi B MP3 / Download Meghan Trainor – Made You Look Mp3 & Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.