Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (57797 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by AutoRedux: 2:08am On Feb 07, 2023
This homosexual again.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by AFONJACOW(m): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Burna boy is proud Rivers boy.. downfalls come before pride
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by elonmuskbaby: 2:11am On Feb 07, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Burna boy was warned severally to be careful with diddy he didn't listen, you see now?
Diddy is a leech, everyone knows.
didy is more. Versatile and influential than him he should just apologize,show gratitude and learn but I trust burna he won't.make he Sha no write one egoistic epistle because I trust burna and of course his mother is his enabler
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by AutoRedux: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Burna boy "Alone" song for black panther is bigger than Diddy's entire career.

He should better stick to being a homosexual and leave Odogwu out of his f'cking mouth.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Asour: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2023
africandollar:

Even for the Best Global Music category?

Sure that's a foreign category they created for patronage.

Imagine reducing the whole 200+ countries to that slim endeavour to get 1 person?

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Gokoyer0:
https://notjustok.com/news/p-diddy-reacts-to-post-of-him-mocking-burna-boys-grammy-loss/
I tire for them. Ordinary google, Nairaland moderators can't even do. Shame!

Edit: https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/06/diddy-burna-boy-grammys-global-music-album-love-damini-executive-producer/
We don't even know what to believe anymore because the above post is from TMZ. I think Diddy might posted it and later denied it.

Even diddy commented on TMZ page saying it is fake...it was edited by stupid wizkid fans
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Sibbb: 2:47am On Feb 07, 2023
This publicity is good for him

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by PattyMike(m): 2:52am On Feb 07, 2023
MissyLuv:
I don't think this is real

It’s fake. He commented.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Napata77: 3:06am On Feb 07, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:
So what is special about Grammy then?

So, they actually have to help some to earn it, not necessarily because of their works or songs?

Anyone who never won Grammy ought not to feel inferior, since someone still has to speak for you before you could win it.

Politicized world.

Very well said. It's all politics.

Burna no wan make Diddy use am do godfather. Dat's why e blank am. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by jonahhh: 3:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Puff daddy no see burna boy yansh Bleep, dem don scatter am 😆😆
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Napata77: 3:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:
Diddy didn't produce anything on Twice as Tall album

Putting your name as executive producer no mean say you make any beat

Burna Love Damini album is doing better commercially and has him raking tens of millions and touring big stadiums almost daily

Diddy should go and rest. Burna is making more money now, who Grammy help?

Don't mind Diddy. Diddy wan use Burna catch relevance.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by zomoears(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.

The politics of entertainment is real, Sir.

Take it or leave it.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by mysticwarrior(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Pdiddy should rest jare, why does he wants to act like a demigod in Burna boy's music career.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by arantess: 3:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.
it's why people like Eminem no dey send Dem those years

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by SmartPolician: 3:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads

I have repeatedly asked myself this same question...

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by HIPROFILE(m): 3:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Diddy abeg help whiteMoney win grammy…He needs it and it has been on his wish list…He can sing very very well, he has released so many songs. Please help am
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Napata77: 3:42am On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

I have repeatedly asked myself this same question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-s2zK-j7o
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by udemzyudex(m): 3:43am On Feb 07, 2023
For US men dey wey dey run show for background,some record labels dey act like mafia sef.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by samwillyco1(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2023
But he didn't call anybody's name, why referring to Bring B
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads
Wetin Davido dey sing? rubbish songs with wack lyrics

Don't ever compare Davido to Burna. 😡

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2023
DSoj:
I've said this several times, BURNA NEVER DESERVED THE GRAMMY.
I wrote it here on Nairaland. PDiddy as one of the financiers of Grammy made Burna win the Grammy.
Diamond Platnumz of Tanzania deserved the Grammy more than Burna boy
Burna boy is an arrogant packaged , forced down the throats artist.
Shut up you f**l, how dare you compare Burna to that unknown musician in Tanzania? nonsense
this is why Burna never rate Naija fans, you guys are damn terrible.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by colestephan86: 4:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Niece:
Pride goes before a fall.
Shut your mouth. Is it cos this is coming from combs.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2023
nedekid:

Diddy called it fake news.
Not from him.
Don't be surprised, na Naija person create this fake news, look at the English first and you will know that it is Naija English

4 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Kenmatt:
Burna Boy no dey sing anything.

Omah Lay sing pass am!!!
See another mumu 😂😂

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Underrated?!! How??!...

Underrated top Nigerian singers and lyricists are:

Brymo
Johnny Drille
Ruger

Burna is feeding off an unusual media exposure!
Apart from brymo and Johnny drille that are good lyrically, no add any yeye Ruger there, for now Burna is incomparable, not even Wizkid and Davido is close to him when it comes to good music

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:
Diddy didn't produce anything on Twice as Tall album

Putting your name as executive producer no mean say you make any beat

Burna Love Damini album is doing better commercially and has him raking tens of millions and touring big stadiums almost daily

Diddy should go and rest. Burna is making more money now, who Grammy help?
Since the day Grammy denied Nicki Minaj from winning, that was the day I lost my respect on the organizers, fvck Grammy!

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Niece:
The news is real. Did you check the source?
Not real, never real

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Oluwaseunomo: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:

Him with all the rubbish wealth he has amassed who e help for here, so why should we love him if he needs love he knows the right direction to go we don't give 2 bleeps here
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by SaLongs1(m): 4:55am On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin The Nairaland version.
PlayerMeji:
Help Me Win Grammy Too grin grin cheesy
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by elonmuskbaby: 5:03am On Feb 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Diddy is such a bully. Imagine a 54-year old picking on a 31-year old. Shame on him.
another entitled and ungrateful gen z again

When you do something for someone and the person doesn't show gratitude,come back and type how it feels to deal with ungrateful people
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by elonmuskbaby: 5:03am On Feb 07, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
Diddy is such a bully. Imagine a 54-year old picking on a 31-year old. Shame on him.
another entitled and ungrateful gen z again

When you do something for someone and the person doesn't show gratitude,come back and type how it feels to deal with ungrateful people.e no dey hard them to show themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download / Download Meghan Trainor – Made You Look Mp3 & Mp4 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.