Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (19585 Views)

Soludo Demands Immediate Release Of Abducted Lawmaker, Aide / MEND Demands Immediate Release Of Hon. Farrah Dagogo / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by papiwyte(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Mbaka have started playing to he music they all want to hear. They will now accept him as real man of God....

BATIFIED.....

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Judiciary in Nigeria should not be a rubber-stamp of the Executive.
Court has ordered for his release
Government has no reason to continue to keep him.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
He should join politics like father aila.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mikywonder(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
So it is because he's been in detention that's why Easterners are killing and eating themselves.

Yet you say they're intelligent people.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agbado urchin
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gadgethead: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2023
But when Buhari released Kanu on bail. Kanu used the opportunity to create his paramilitary ESN. He also increased his threats against Nigeria and Buhari. So why are they saying his release will necessarily bring peace when his first release spurred Kanu to get more daring. And what about kanu's order that his gestapos should kill and burn? Is that not an example of terrorism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
Intelligent people indeed…and they are under self induced mental slavery for decades with so much hate in findings it difficult to live in peace with other ethnic tribes in Nigeria since independence.

They are intelligent and they couldn’t liberate themselves from their slave masters without war. They are slave in their own land because of perceived ethnic superiority that has kept them bound.

Igbos are just their own problem, they should learn how to live in peace with others and quit the project of bringing Nigeria down across faulty ethnic lines.

The whole of the Biafra they are trying to fight for is only slightly bigger than Oyo state. The old Oyo state is by far bigger than the Biafra they are killing themselves to have. Biafra is a meaningless and foolish idea.

Biafra is a worthless idea and can hardly survive as country. We know how underdeveloped the whole of eastern states are despite their small size.

Igbos are over estimating themselves with the Biafra project. How they didn’t know remains a mystery.

Will anyone give you award for size of land? Switzerland is under 10 million people and the size of Enugu and Abia States, but Switzerland has bigger GDP than Nigeria and is 13th richest country in the world. Nobody cares about your size, they only care a out what you have to offer

You people should stop this unity begging and give referendum to those who are tired of "one Nigeria" that has long failed
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
pfadom:
Under what capacity? As a man of God or god of men?

What an affront and abuse of influence?

Lol .
He is speaking under the capacity of a citizen; reserving the right to free speech as enshrined in your Constitution and the UN charter grin

Look up for ingredients of the abuse of power:
Disobedience to court order, illegal arrests, victimization etc grin
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by anytexy: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Solocoin:
I don't know how you will blame the government for the sit-at-home you people initiated when you already know Buhari doesn't obey court order. When the sit-at-home started you people were happy that it will shake the government in power but at the end nothing shake them. Moreover the only Presidential candidate that is acceptable by many Nigerian who's from the East, many of you are not supporting him Onknowing fully well that if he becomes president he have the incumbent power to release him. The South East need sense, not to complain.
you nailed it. My people disappointed me. How do you punish your own people in order to get at FG. I thought my people get sense but now I know otherwise.
In the first place why do you ask people to sit at home because Kanu is going to court. I kicked against it they called me Sabo. Now it has been hijacked.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Gbemini(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
Kanu has been abandoned and that served him right ... His brothers and sisters betrayed him by fighing to be in aso rock in d country they all called zoo....
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Incridible2000: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_WiG5up0VE

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/580300-mbaka-demands-immediate-release-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
the first time this mbaka man is talking sense l. Like he forgot to take his drugs, because on a normal day he told us stuffs like Jonathan was badluck and buhari was Godsent and messaih. Now he is talking from another dimension,or has been denied contracts again like the government once alleged
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by crafteck(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2023
M4A1carbine:
They are intelligent people. That is why you are afraid of them getting their Nation. Now I ask... Can you walk confidentiality in peaceful "Ogun" without a skull protector??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talking in d nonsense
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by papapchi(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerians deserve what they are getting because an average so called one Nigerianist are nothing but evil and supporters of evil. Note; that evil will not depart from you people who supports evil and injustice. It is only a country like Nigeria that court of competent jurisdiction will deliver a judgement it will not be obeyed by the executive arms of the government and evil Nigerians see it as a good thing. Make no mistake about it, our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released unconditionally and Biafra must be restored no matter what you unity beggar's thinks or thought about it. We are not going back on our quest to be freed from the British created evil contraption called zoological Republic of Nigeria. #ReleaseMazi Nnamdi Kanu Now.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Will anyone give you award for size of land? Switzerland is under 10 million people and the size of Enugu and Abia States, but Switzerland has bigger GDP than Nigeria and is 13th richest country in the world. Nobody cares about your size, they only care a out what you have to offer

You people should stop this unity begging and give referendum to those who are tired of "one Nigeria" that has long failed
Who dey beg una for unity? You are the major reasons Nigeria failed. You started a needless civil war just 7yrs after independence, plunging the newly independent nation into anarchy because of perceived ethnic superiority.

Nigeria never recovered from the humongous losses of both human and capital resources. Meanwhile stop telling yourself lies that Switzerland is the size of Enugu and Abia state. Switzerland is almost twice the size of all Eastern states put together.

Na the lies you kept telling yourself be ds.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abemy(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2023
“There is a problem. The judiciary is dying. If the court can acquit somebody and somebody else will say no, then the country is gone. It’s a coup d’etat against the judiciary. And as a man of God, I stand up to say, release him (Kanu). Do the needful,” he said. On qoute

MY TAKE

In as much as I want justice to be served. Namdi Kanun was not acquitted, he was discharged. Anyone who read a copy of the ruling knows this.

Agein, the court ruled on something that was not the bone of litigation. It is not done.

But , all the same, not because of the IPOB charlatans and low lives, but the man should be released.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Shadysen: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Igbo people are confused people
So many of them dont even supports this their brother OBI, Give them money, BOOM! You win their hearts.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Solocoin: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2023
anytexy:
you nailed it. My people disappointed me. How do you punish your own people in order to get at FG. I thought my people get sense but now I know otherwise.
Upon all that is happening, Obi come out and even the far North has accepted him, but who's fighting Obi most the East, which single Governor of the Eastern state is supporting Obi openly none. Buhari came and told them after him the next President of Nigeria will come from the East they believed him. Now Tinubu and Atiku come and make the same promised and they believe them and abandon their own son that the North has accepted.
This crying will not go anywhere.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gfelo(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
they know what they are doing, they want to make it seen like Kanu release is a welfare from the new incoming president. sadly for them is PO that will win, then they will release kanu immediately so that it wont make it seen that PO is the one that release his own....
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Incridible2000: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2023
inoki247:
Make them release am again mak him people come out with another Theory that the FG is trying to sabotage dere candidate from winning the election....

People wey no know wetin dem want ...

Make he dey dere till after election so nobody go dey find any new thoery he go don learn him lesson from the great Zoo and from the hand Jubril El Sudan...
you wee Sabi your lectures well well I hope you are getting enough millions in your account from the present day govt policies
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Incridible2000:
the first time this mbaka man is talking sense l. Like he forgot to take his drugs, because on a normal day he told us stuffs like Jonathan was badluck and buhari was Godsent and messaih. Now he is talking from another dimension,or has been denied contracts again like the government once alleged

The reason you now say he makes sense is because he touched an area of your interest.
Two things may influence your decision about a person
1. Religious differences/bondage
2. Differing political views.

When you say he once called buhari Messiah, you are still being influenced by religion. It is only a certain religion that paints a picture perfect, even when events in the good book reveals such predictions could be derailed.

You say he makes sense now because you may have been affected by scarcity of Naira .. grin
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by femtex007(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Solocoin:

Upon all that is happening, Obi come out and even the far North has accepted him, but who's fighting Obi most the East, which single Governor of the Eastern state is supporting Obi openly none. Buhari came and told them after him the next President of Nigeria will come from the East they believed him. Now Tinubu and Atiku come and make the same promised and they believe them and abandon their own son that the North has accepted.
This crying will not go anywhere.
Were u there when Buhari promised them?
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abubakaar(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu will release Nnamdi Kanu for sure. Atiku has also promised ndi Igbo that he will release Nnamdi Kanu. It's only Peter Obi that have not said anything about releasing Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
Who dey beg una for unity? You are the major reasons Nigeria failed. You started a needless civil war just 7yrs after independence, plunging the newly independent nation into anarchy because of perceived ethnic superiority.

Nigeria never recovered from the humongous losses of both human and capital resources. Meanwhile stop telling yourself lies that Switzerland is the size of Enugu and Abia state. Switzerland is almost twice the size of all Eastern states put together.

Na the lies you kept telling yourself be ds.

Tell your country to give those who want to go their way referendum so they can go. Gambia is not up to 2 million people but is a country on its own
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Hdhdhd(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2023
I have 4plots of land situated along Obinze futo road at 50mil. Very good for hotel, hospital, petrol station, hotel and more
If interested can call my no 08168647708
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Hdhdhd(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2023
I have 4plots of land situated along Obinze futo road at 50mil. Very good for hotel, hospital, petrol station, hotel and more
If interested can call my no 08168647708[code][/code][quote][/quote]
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by inoki247: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Incridible2000:
you wee Sabi your lectures well well I hope you are getting enough millions in your account from the present day govt policies

LoL you're just confused how's the economy policy the same with someone that used his mouth to cause problem for himself....

There are things you don't du against a country unless freedom don tire u...

No be same you people dey surpport the Govt stupid policy like say you guys are immune to the suffering..
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by iamme1234(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2023
loosecanon50:
They should just release That man so that sanity can be restored to the south east. Sadly, our figurehead president doesn’t respect court orders

They should released a killer and a murderer
He will rot there

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by tenpipsperday: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2023
So he will come out to tell his foolish followers not to vote in South East. All is attempt to undermine Obi.

Scammers.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by IMASTEX: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Guyman01:
Those mocking Nnamdi Kanu are actually mocking the federal government for not obeying its own laws and judicial pronouncements
You see that phrase, "threat to national security" is the term used by the govt to suspend effectiveness of law. Buhari would likely leave office before if he may be released.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abubakaar(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Ndi Igbo should not worry, Atiku Abubakar will release Nnamdi Kanu on the first month in office.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ganbite: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_WiG5up0VE

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/580300-mbaka-demands-immediate-release-of-nnamdi-kanu.html

Weyre were u not the one who they paid to give false prophesy for hope and Buhari.. now u re talking .. i thought u called Buhari the messiah,, ogbeni go and sit down u have been paid to do job and before u can say anything against this evil u contributed in bringing to we Nigerian.. u must first confess as this is the doctrine in catholic and yours should be in Public
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by kel4soft: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2023
YoungLionken:
He should go to Aso rock and order the release ..

He was among those who sold out GEJ for Buhari angry...
GEJ have long move on. When do you intend tom
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Tell your country to give those who want to go their way referendum so they can go. Gambia is not up to 2 million people but is a country on its own
May the spirit of becoming like Gambia depart from you and your kinsmen. You can’t go because if you don’t prosper in Nigeria, you can’t prosper alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? / Femi Otedola's Yacht / 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.