Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (19588 Views)

Soludo Demands Immediate Release Of Abducted Lawmaker, Aide / MEND Demands Immediate Release Of Hon. Farrah Dagogo / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by pfadom: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2023
Disobedience to court order

Are you not aware that his case is now before the Supreme Court?

Broveens42:

Lol .
He is speaking under the capacity of a citizen; reserving the right to free speech as enshrined in your Constitution and the UN charter grin

Look up for ingredients of the abuse of power:
Disobedience to court order, illegal arrests, victimization etc grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZUBY77(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

There is insecurity in most parts of Nigeria, that is why Nigeria is 6th most terrorised country on earth

But some online miscreants only remember that there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East

Don't mind the pig
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
May the spirit of becoming like Gambia depart from you and your kinsmen. You can’t go because if you don’t prosper in Nigeria, you can’t prosper alone.

Too many unity beggars on Nairaland
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chizidgreat(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

There is insecurity in most parts of Nigeria, that is why Nigeria is 6th most terrorised country on earth

But some online miscreants only remember that there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East

As a matter of fact, South East still even remain the most peaceful and sane part of the country
But since there's a combined hatred for South East and Buhari and co have been praying for South East to be victimized, they are now blowing trumpet with South East's name when insecurity is mentioned
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Too many unity beggars on Nairaland
See the person that quoted me below. This was you during the civil war. You want this again right. Igbos are disturbed and induced with mental slavery, if they need to beg them for unity. Make una divide make we see na.

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
See the person that quoted me below. This was you during the civil war. You want this again right. Igbos are disturbed and induced with mental slavery, if they need to beg them for unity. Make una divide make we see na.

Your fathers fought because they couldn't do with us

You people will also be ready to fight because you can to without us

I understand you guys frustration, trying to keep together a useless "One Nigeria" that has helped nobody

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SirBen4life: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2023
It's well...
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Originalsly: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Why doesn't he call for the crackdown on the gunmen enforcing the lockdowns? Is he afraid? Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SirBen4life: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2023
It's well
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

Your fathers fought because they couldn't do with us

You people will also be ready to fight because you can to without us

I understand you guys frustration, trying to keep together a useless "One Nigeria" that has helped nobody
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin you will always get the same results if your path and destiny is war, then trust me, you will get destruction like you did during the civil war.

If you are all genius and can develop your own state why your governors no develop una shithole state? Your Obi couldn't even develop Awka...Abi your governors no dey collect money? Bunch of ethnocentric individuals full of hate and wickedness always blaming others for thei misfortune. Which Eastern state doesn't look like a jungle, tell me?

See the pictures of the disaster your forefathers brought upon themselves. These are the consequences of your forefathers foolish indiscretion of fighting a needless war.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SirBen4life: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
dey play

Just dey play
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2023
SirBen4life:
dey play

Just dey play
You go know say no be play laslas. You can't be divisive and treacherous to the Nigerian state and get Roses never. Dey play grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chinemezeq: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:
Mbaka should know that Kanu will be in detention at least till when Buhari exits office.
Buhari will be jailed when he gets off from the immunity for not obeying nigeria and united nations court orders. He will be arrested with malami who rejected that its not discharged and acquitted.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chinemezeq: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2023
ZUBY77:

Don't mind the pig
Dont mind the outcasts from Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chinemezeq: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Originalsly:
Why doesn't he call for the crackdown on the gunmen enforcing the lockdowns? Is he afraid? Funny people.

One Uchicha spotted

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by chinemezeq: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin you will always get the same results if your path and destiny is war, then trust me, you will get destruction like you did during the civil war.

If you are all genius and can develop your own state why your governors no develop una shithole state? Your Obi couldn't even develop Awka...Abi your governors no dey collect money? Bunch of ethnocentric individuals full of hate and wickedness always blaming others for thei misfortune. Which Eastern state doesn't look like a jungle, tell me?

See the pictures of the disaster your forefathers brought upon themselves. These are the consequences of your forefathers foolish indiscretion of fighting a needless war.
These outcasts from benin republic are not good to live with, their tongues are bad, thats why their tongues are the first to decompose when they die

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Greatex90: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Mbaka likes attention too much
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Thomasankara(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]chai,this ur talk heavy o [color=#770077]
Aboguede:
Mbaka the gay dog grin

Ruggedniggaone:
apc and fake promise are 5 and 6, I thought you made fake promise to people on nairaland that you will share 1m to 5 people here if lawan win at supreme Court

Joke of the century grin

Oga, that dicco idiot is a common petty poor yahoo yahoo and he does not have 5k in his account as we speak now.

NL is a funny site because 98.5% of all the people who visit and comment in this site can be classified among the poor and below poor in the society and 99% of them have no real time employment or business.

They are mostly frustrated individuals especially the mods, 99.8% of NL moderators are leaving in face me I face u single dirty rooms mostly in oshodi and ikotun area of lagos!

If u know u know
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tobianojoel(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Are Igbo people not living in Ogun without skull protectors? They should have left the state if it was that bad. They all know that the SE is worse in all ramifications.
M4A1carbine:
They are intelligent people. That is why you are afraid of them getting their Nation. Now I ask... Can you walk confidentiality in peaceful "Ogun" without a skull protector??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
pfadom:
Disobedience to court order

Are you not aware that his case is now before the Supreme Court?

Whose case?
You see why I do say Africans are really 'slow'
I gave you examples of abuse of power, and you are saying "his"
Nigeria has shown time after time, it has no regard for court orders, which... are you even talking about ?
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by perdollar(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2023
This man is a cursed soul, even after the suspension, he is still running mouth.. He should come for deliverance
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
perdollar:
This man is a cursed soul, even after the suspension, he is still running mouth.. He should come for deliverance

African calling an African cursed soul because you can't understand how an African can still lend his voice after calculated intimidation
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by M4A1carbine: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Let me breakdown all the nonsense you wrote in trenches.

You are incredibly dumb and foolish.

Who uses vile propaganda, outright falsehood, generational hate and envy, to undermine other tribes and nationalities....Yoruba!!
Who chased the Ghanaians out of the educational system in Nigeria ...Yoruba
Who supports the deprivation in the NIGER DELTA...Yoruba
Who pillaged and raped all the multinationals in Nigeria...Yoruba
Who impersonates others to cause friction between tribes...Yoruba
Who wears SLAVISH CHAINs from generation to generation...Yoruba
In Nigeria, which tribe lost territories, because of their cowardly attitude (ILORIN, KOGI)...Yoruba
Who did Fulani herdsmen occupy their lands till date and their citizens are in IDP camps in Benin Republic...Yoruba
Whose forefathers where defeated by women from Benin Republic...Yoruba
Whose useless history claims your ancestor fell from the sky (as a demon)...Yoruba

Even the North knows that you preeks are useful idiats.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Concerning BIAFRA.

You are foolish to compare OYO with BIAFRA. Does land mass equate to development or advancement?? The Lagos all of you miscreants shout about, is it bigger than Ebonyi State? But Ebonyi is more developed than the Nonsense OYO State, that is a slum. Just imagine, comparing a State with "rustic and outdated roofs" with a region, that has the fastest urbanization quotient, even without Federal Presence!
Switzerland is smaller than Nigeria, but you dare not compare both in any positive sphere. Just imagine calling OYO State? You are truly Mad.

OYO IS A PIGERY and a PIGSTY. Imagine a state where people still defecate openly and use their bare hands to wipe their useless ynaaashes??...spits grin grin grin grin grin

BIAFRA is bigger than even Awolowo...Abiola...Thiefnubuu and all of you chronic unity begging miscreants. You hate IGBO people, the same IGBOs say they want their country...and same you will be shouting 1 Nigeria. Is that not madness??

Its good 1 Nigeria IGBOs are actually seeing the unmitigated magnitude of the HATE you have towards IGBO interests...but wetin sweet me be say, IGBO people, have endured much more and are now battle hardened. If you want to test microphone again, as a demented zombie, let a referendum be conducted and see your useless LAGOS and Sad waste abandoned for you idiats to use as a ritual den.

Demented agbado idiats bore me. Tell Corrinthians your OGA, that IGBOs are forever the most intelligent specie of the Black Race..and Yoruba are the most useless and slavish. useless bodija pigs..spits!

Pityoobi:
Intelligent people indeed…and they are under self induced mental slavery for decades with so much hate in findings it difficult to live in peace with other ethnic tribes in Nigeria since independence.

They are intelligent and they couldn’t liberate themselves from their slave masters without war. They are slave in their own land because of perceived ethnic superiority that has kept them bound.

Igbos are just their own problem, they should learn how to live in peace with others and quit the project of bringing Nigeria down across faulty ethnic lines.

The whole of the Biafra they are trying to fight for is only slightly bigger than Oyo state. The old Oyo state is by far bigger than the Biafra they are killing themselves to have. Biafra is a meaningless and foolish idea.

Biafra is a worthless idea and can hardly survive as country. We know how underdeveloped the whole of eastern states are despite their small size.

Igbos are over estimating themselves with the Biafra project. How they didn’t know remains a mystery.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by M4A1carbine: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Are yoruba not in the SE doing business??

Selling Agbo and doing other useless businesses?? Nobody send them message sef... angry

The same IGBO will want BIAFRA ...same you will open your useless mouth to shout 1 Nigeria...you dey ment ni??

Tobianojoel:
Are Igbo people not living in Ogun without skull protectors? They should have left the state if it was that bad. They all know that the SE is worse in all ramifications.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by M4A1carbine: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you have a brain...the pictures are a thing of Pride.

They fought Gallantly and the world recognizes them for that ?

Who knows your useless forefathers that lost to Dahomey women warriors??

Your useless fathers that lost ILORIN to savages ..and till date cant reclaim their land??

With the BIAFRAN war 1 inch of land hasnt been lost to the Fulani, can you say same for your useless ILORIN, that has an EMIR on an OBA's stool??

You are truly dumbb...

AM BACK FOR YOU BUZU...SPits! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Pityoobi:

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shadysen:
Igbo people are confused people
So many of them dont even supports this their brother OBI, Give them money, BOOM! You win their hearts.

Igbo people are enlightened
So many of them don't support their brother Obi because he is no different from Nigerian politicians. Give them referendum, BOOM! You win their hearts

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nwagboriwe133: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:
Intelligent people indeed…and they are under self induced mental slavery for decades with so much hate in findings it difficult to live in peace with other ethnic tribes in Nigeria since independence.

They are intelligent and they couldn’t liberate themselves from their slave masters without war. They are slave in their own land because of perceived ethnic superiority that has kept them bound.

Igbos are just their own problem, they should learn how to live in peace with others and quit the project of bringing Nigeria down across faulty ethnic lines.

The whole of the Biafra they are trying to fight for is only slightly bigger than Oyo state. The old Oyo state is by far bigger than the Biafra they are killing themselves to have. Biafra is a meaningless and foolish idea.

Biafra is a worthless idea and can hardly survive as country. We know how underdeveloped the whole of eastern states are despite their small size.

Igbos are over estimating themselves with the Biafra project. How they didn’t know remains a mystery.
shameless fool , keep full ur self ,I told my friend as far back 2020 ,that Nigeria must crumble grin cheesy now what is happening??

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nwagboriwe133: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
papapchi:
Nigerians deserve what they are getting because an average so called one Nigerianist are nothing but evil and supporters of evil. Note; that evil will not depart from you people who supports evil and injustice. It is only a country like Nigeria that court of competent jurisdiction will deliver a judgement it will not be obeyed by the executive arms of the government and evil Nigerians see it as a good thing. Make no mistake about it, our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released unconditionally and Biafra must be restored no matter what you unity beggar's thinks or thought about it. We are not going back on our quest to be freed from the British created evil contraption called zoological Republic of Nigeria. #ReleaseMazi Nnamdi Kanu Now.
exactly ,no going back ,zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Shadysen: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Broveens42:

Igbo people are enlightened
So many of them don't support their brother Obi because he is no different from Nigerian politicians. Give them referendum, BOOM! You win their hearts
So, as referendum is not coming is not why you guys killing yourselves? i watched a video that you guys tie a follow igbo's hands and killed him like a cow, i cried, i said, chai... this is how boko haram started, it was so brutal.
Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pityoobi:

Correction, it is you Nigerians that fought us. We had declared Biafra and went our way, but you guys came to fight because you cannot do without us. After all that fighting to keep Nigeria one, after all that fight to bring Igbos back into Nigeria after they had gone their way, where is Nigeria today?

Poverty capital of the world and 6th most terrorised country on earth. Thats the dream your hopeless fathers fought for.

Ojukwu knew that Nigeria would never work, and would turn out to be a disaster. Time has since proved him right.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Austineva2: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
papapchi:
Nigerians deserve what they are getting because an average so called one Nigerianist are nothing but evil and supporters of evil. Note; that evil will not depart from you people who supports evil and injustice. It is only a country like Nigeria that court of competent jurisdiction will deliver a judgement it will not be obeyed by the executive arms of the government and evil Nigerians see it as a good thing. Make no mistake about it, our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released unconditionally and Biafra must be restored no matter what you unity beggar's thinks or thought about it. We are not going back on our quest to be freed from the British created evil contraption called zoological Republic of Nigeria. #ReleaseMazi Nnamdi Kanu Now.
God bless you brother. I too love this

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Pityoobi: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
M4A1carbine:
If you have a brain...the pictures are a thing of Pride.

They fought Gallantly and the world recognizes them for that ?

Who knows your useless forefathers that lost to Dahomey women warriors??

Your useless fathers that lost ILORIN to savages ..and till date cant reclaim their land??

With the BIAFRAN war 1 inch of land hasnt been lost to the Fulani, can you say same for your useless ILORIN, that has an EMIR on an OBA's stool??

You are truly dumbb...

AM BACK FOR YOU BUZU...SPits! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Caveman and insults.

You can't make any meaningful contribution without insults. You are just too foolish to live among sensible people. Wetin dey Igbo land wey dem go fight for? Your forefathers were slaughtered in their millions during the Biafra war. Your forefathers were famous for their cowardice in always starting a battle they can't win. You are at it again with Obi.

You are a slave in Nigeria until you embrace peace and learn to live without strife with other tribes. We wont give you Independence until we see improvement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Expels John Akpan Udoedehe, Former Minister / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / Tinubu Appoints New Board, Management For NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.