Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Your Habit Will Ether Make Or Mar You (content 1️⃣) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Habit Will Ether Make Or Mar You (content 1️⃣) (134 Views)

Your Habits Will Ether Make Or Mar You (content 2️⃣) / How Can I Stop This Bad Habit / Nairalanders should come to my Rescue. Tough decision to make or mar my life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Habit Will Ether Make Or Mar You (content 1️⃣) by AbPurelove(f): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
You have been told Multiple times that to become a person of success that you have to become a PERSON of VALUE.

But have you wondered or asked yourself how do I become a person of value??

That's what we will be discussing today

Follow me!

To become a person of value, you have to become genuinely interested in people enough to solve a specific problem for them.

The more value you give, the more successful you become. So, rather than working on increasing your success rate, you should work on your value rate.

SO, HOW DO YOU BECOME A PERSON OF VALUE?

I know you are surprised that the headline of this post isn't rhyming with what I am saying here

But do exercise patience, I will sum it all up in the next post, so keep your notifications tab open to know when I drop the next post.

Back to what we were discussing

YOU BECOME A PERSON OF VALUE BY 👇

1️⃣ Focusing on your own growth.

You have to be committed to your own personal development. How do you do that? By improving on yourself.

Where exactly do you feel you lack in, In what area??

You need to learn, Read, get trained, take risks and do things that help you grow in this area you are lacking.

And alos help you grow in wisdom, knowledge, understanding, relationship with people and the result you command, etc

2️⃣. Offer More Value

There is no way people will know you as a person of value if you are not offering more value.

You can’t say you are a medical doctor but you have never assisted anyone medically. Start offering the little value you have.

Everybody has a story or something of value to give, you don't need to be an expert to give value

You just have to be one step ahead and the more value you offer, the more you become a person of value.

3️⃣. Sharpen Your Skills/Increase your financial Ability.

Do you have skills?
If YES!

Then sharpen it by putting it into practice, and using it as a point of value to other people.

If NO!

Then learn one, or start an online business like 'Affiliate Marketing'

Because as an Affiliate, you offer the most value when you recommend products to people who needs it.

You act as a bridge between a seller and buyer and get a Win-Win-Win Situation.

The people you sold the products to will thank you and the owner of the product will reward you.

You see? The WIN-WIN-WIN situation.

What more value is better than that??

But then, becoming a person of value is dependant on your DAILY HABITS

But how do they( Your Habits) Make Or Mar you??

Which habits should you leave and which ones should you adopt??

Lets discuss that in the continuation of this post Tonight.

Hope you learnt something powerful, Just like, comment and share the post if you did.

#Ifunanyabonyi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Career / JOB VACANCY: Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By Alat_ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.