Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag (2172 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
A twitter user @teguando1, challenge obidients to mention four policies initiated by the Labor Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi when he was the governor of Anambra State that, that other states in Nigeria has Adopted to enhance governance

1. Good Morning Obidient.
Can you mention 4 policies of
@PeterObi
as Governor of Anambra in 8yrs that other states in Nigeria has adopted to enhance governance ?
When we talk about 2023 is about track record and competence ,I would like a response to the above .

Price is N50k.

https://mobile.twitter.com/teguando1/status/1622826411294658560

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
However in his defense, he mentioned the APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Polices when he was the Governor of Lagos State.

2. Most of us supporting
@officialABAT
are doing so based on his novel policies in governance that has been adopted by 89% of states in Nigeria including opposition states and we strongly believe he has more that would transform governance at the national level

3. Some of his policies adopted by most states are:

1). Tax reforms he introduced with the reform of the LBIR that grew Lagos tax to N25bn .
Alfa Bata the company they claim he owns now operates in over 7 states outside Lagos and his tax policy over 80% of states adopted it

4. (2) More States including 10 opposition states have passed Tinubus policy on Public Defender he initiated as Governor of Lagos State.

(3) 15 States has passed Tinubu initiative and policy of LASAA which helped in improving Local Government revenue from Advert

5. (4) 16 State has equally copied his initiative on state own traffic control agency called LATSMA
@officialABAT
introduced as Governor of Lagos State.

(5) Judicial reform of paying Judges extra has been adopted by most states and has become a national revolution

6. (6) Payment of WAEC for students has been adopted by some States in Nigeria .
@officialABAT
initiated this policy in Nigeria.

(7) Creation of Local Government Development Authorities was another novel policy of Jagaban the genius that some states has adopted in Nigeria.

7. (cool. Return of schools to missionaries is another policy that
@officialABAT
introduced that most states adopted including
@PeterObi
as Governor of Anambra State .

(9). Introduction of Geographic Information System (GIS) was introduced by BAT and most states have adopted it.

8. . (10). Lagos State under
@officialABAT
is on record to have started the Neighbourhood Watch,a community security outfit that helps to protect the entire community from crime that 90% of states has adopted today in Nigeria .
(11) First to Introduce Security Trust Fund in Nigeria

9. There are more policies he introduced but I have mentioned just (11) a few and will be delighted if any Obident can pick up the challenge above by mentioning just four their candidate initiated as Governor and has been adopted by other states?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nlfpmod, mynd44

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Last

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sadly, this was the question asked.

Can you mention 4 policies of
@PeterObi
as Governor of Anambra in 8yrs that other states in Nigeria has adopted to enhance governance ?

I couldn't find any meaningful answer in the comment section, they are all going offpoints.

Maybe NL Obi supporters could help.

Racoon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obidients don't avail your time to evildoers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by tuborme: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rubbish
Tinubu invented fried rice

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by haffaze777(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Expect insult,curse and more curse from themπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Afamed: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
I will add extra 20k to the above if any of the Obidents can provide us with the responds

4 policies Obi Implemented when he was a Gov and as such, other states in Nigeria have copied such policies in their respective states.

Additional 20k for grap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by citygarden(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
They will answer my abuse, may be Nagaland obedient version can answer. Ask some of them reason they support obi, they will just be abusive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Abbeytoy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
You won't see them here, and if you see them here, expect insult.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by vhykeeytor(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
1. The first governor to pay elderly people above 60years stipend monthly.

2. The first governor that removed his state universities under ASUU that they don't go on strike... Lagos and Delta State too have copied it
3. The first governor that collaborated with Bank of Industry to give soft loan to entrepreneurs from Anambra state.

4. The first governor to give one million naira to first class graduates from Anambra state to improve their desire for knowledge. Federal govt under Jonathan copied it with the YOUWIN but in a different context.

The first governor to buy laptops and give to students in secondary school. To improve their digital skill. Today have more ibos on the internet is not a coincidence. Aregbesola also copied it, but distributed Ipad instead...Lagos State is current doing it now.

The first governor to buy school buses for all schools in the state. I once taught in Lagos State secondary school. 80% doesn't have school buses.

I can go on and on and on...but let me stop here.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
None these things are ingenious, tax collection and state vigilante, every community has this.

What's special about this, so are you guys saying if Lagos didn't do this no, other state would have?

There's nothing peculiar or special about Tinubu 8yrs as governor, Lagos has always been hyped since colonial years

Nigerians vote PDP don't allow criminals, use you

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by AcuraZDX: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
If anyone can mention just a single bridge Tinubu built in his 8 years as governor, I will give the person 500k. I am not even going to ask for much.

The challenge is open.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

2. The first governor that removed his state universities under ASUU that they don't go on strike... Lagos and Delta State too have copied it
3. The first governor that collaborated with Bank of Industry to give soft loan to entrepreneurs from Anambra state.

[s] 4. The first governor to give one million naira to first class graduates from Anambra state to improve their desire for knowledge. Federal govt under Jonathan copied it with the YOUWIN but in a different context. [/s]

The first governor to buy laptops and give to students in secondary school. To improve their digital skill. Today have more ibos on the internet is not a coincidence. Aregbesola also copied it, but distributed Ipad instead...Lagos State is current doing it now.

[s] The first governor to buy school buses for all schools in the state. I once taught in Lagos State secondary school. 80% doesn't have school buses. [/s]

Really?
What year is No 1?

What year did he removed No 2?

No 5. Did he bought laptop for all the students in the states?

You're on track if you can answer the questions up there

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
If anyone can mention just a single bridge Tinubu built in his 8 years as governor, I will give the person 500k. I am not even going to ask for much.

The challenge is open.

Nothing like flyover during Tinubu era.
Most focus on roads and social amenities

And most governor in Nigeria didn't built bridges between 1999 to 2007. You can prove me wrong.

Tinubu built 1 bridge but not flyover

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thinkam:
None these things are ingenious, tax collection and state vigilante, every community has this.

What's special about this, so are you guys saying if Lagos didn't do this no, other state would have?

There's nothing peculiar or special about Tinubu 8yrs as governor, Lagos has always been hyped since colonial years

Nigerians vote PDP don't allow criminals, use you

Go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:
You won't see them here, and if you see them here, expect insult.
Exactly, seems we've seen 1
haffaze777:
Expect insult,curse and more curse from themπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
citygarden:
They will answer my abuse, may be Nagaland obedient version can answer. Ask some of them reason they support obi, they will just be abusive

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by vhykeeytor(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Really?
What year is No 1?

What year did he removed No 2?

No 5. Did he bought laptop for all the students in the states?

Why are you asking me, have you verified Tinubu claim of neighborhood watch...that started during Ambode. Besides, we have vigilante long before Tinubu came, forget the nomenclature he gave to them. What are the benefits of LCDA....still yet, there are no pipeborne water in most houses in Lagos State. And the LCDA are they autonomous?

Every state can't be like Lagos...
Lagos was the dirtiest state when Tinubu created LAWMA and they have improved on the cleanest of the state. I can't see the effort of LASTMA on the roads because the travel time from Ikorodu to Lagos Island has increased significantly from what it use to be in the 90s to what it's today.

Another question who should ask ourselves, is how much are these people being paid...is their salary enough to take them home, compared to the life pension Tinubu signed into law for himself?

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by kozmokaz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

4. The first governor to give one million naira to first class graduates from Anambra state to improve their desire for knowledge. Federal govt under Jonathan copied it with the YOUWIN but in a different context.

The first governor to buy school buses for all schools in the state. I once taught in Lagos State secondary school. 80% doesn't have school buses.

Paste your aza

That guy MUST send you 20k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Abbeytoy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Exactly, seems we've seen 1

Please how are you able to quote two people at a time?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is no time for nonsense

We have passed that stage. angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Why are you asking me, have you verified Tinubu claim of neighborhood watch...that started during Ambode. Besides, we have vigilante long before Tinubu came, forget the nomenclature he gave to them. What are the benefits of LCDA....still yet, there are no pipeborne water in most houses in Lagos State. And the LCDA are they autonomous?

Lagos was the dirtiest state when Tinubu created LAWMA and they have improved on the cleanest of the state. I can't see the effort of LASTMA on the roads because the travel time from Ikorodu to Lagos Island has increased significantly from what it use to be in the 90s to what it's today.

Another question who should ask ourselves, is how much are these people being paid...is their salary enough to take them home, compared to the life pension Tinubu signed into law for himself?

You've diverted.

1. I wanted to verify your if actually Obi started those. It remember aregbe pay elderly people, that's why I'm asking the year.

2. We are not saying every state should be Lagos State okay? The question was

Mention 4 policies of
Peter Obi
as Governor of Anambra in 8yrs that other states in Nigeria has adopted to enhance governance

3. You don't know the benefits of LCDAs?

I'm beginning to like you, no con spoil everything na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Please how are you able to quote two people at a time?

Quote someone, then on the comment box before submitting, scroll down quote the second person.

You can quote as many as possible, but it should be orderly and not scattered

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by vhykeeytor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

You've diverted.

1. I wanted to verify your if actually Obi started those. It remember aregbe pay elderly people, that's why I'm asking the year.

2. We are not saying every state should be Lagos State okay? The question was

Mention 4 policies of
Peter Obi
as Governor of Anambra in 8yrs that other states in Nigeria has adopted to enhance governance

3. You don't know the benefits of LCDAs?

I'm beginning to like you, no con spoil everything na

The benefits of LCDA are too numerous to mention, but are they performing optimally. I can't give a precise date. But base on say Obi Senior Aregbesola in Govt...I think he started before Aregbe. Just like handling schools to missionary...Tinubu did it first because he came before obi into government

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by 3ple9iner: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
vhykeeytor:

You definitely can't use that to judge LASTMA, the population of Lagos in the 90s is not same as now but the land area has always remained the same. This is the reason why one would have to give credit to Tinubu for envisioning the LFTZ and EKO Atlantic.
But still, without LASTMA, Lagos traffic would have been a warzone.
And Lagos pays the highest minimum wage in the country and there is likely hood for it to be increased soon.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by Sammy07: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
3ple9iner:

You definitely can't use that to judge LASTMA, the population of Lagos in the 90s is not same as now but the land area has always remained the same. This is the reason why one would have to give credit to Tinubu for envisioning the LFTZ and EKO Atlantic.
And Lagos pays the highest minimum wage in the country and there is likely hood for it to be increased soon.

I think Lagos pays 40k minimum wage?
Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by AcuraZDX: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sammy07:

Nothing like flyover during Tinubu era.
Most focus on roads and social amenities

And most governor in Nigeria didn't built bridges between 1999 to 2007. You can prove me wrong.

Tinubu built 1 bridge but not flyover

Lmao. I didn't even ask for much as you're giving excuses already.

Ogbeni mention the bridge Tinubu built and win 500k.

The time starts now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by vhykeeytor(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
3ple9iner:

I get your point.
But try and check the pay slip of a LASTMA officer or even a teacher, and your opinion would change. In a state where a Teacher would pay 700 naira as transport fair to and from work, you want to use it, and compare a state where same worker, same level pays less than 200 to and from work....spending less hour in traffic and other factor.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Two of Obi's landmark achievement in Anambra were Akwusu massacre and Ogogoro factory for their youths to be drinking to stupor.
That's why today we have enough Ipob Terrorists in they State

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom / Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki / BREAKING: Submit Yourself For Probe, FG Warns Ex-kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.