Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity (26692 Views)

Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Benitoh: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
We voted for umbrella it failed us

We voted for broom it failed us

We should now vote for human being so that we succeed as a nation. Peter obi is our only lifeline.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by princeade86(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nigerians should know who their friend and enemy are.

continue deceiving urself. So na now dey speak out. We Don wise sir. ASUU no concern them. Minimum wages no concern them. Fuel scarcity no concern them. Security no concern them. Na naira redesigned that affected their votes buying come affect them. Oga ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:
•Gov Abiodun engages CBN over cash crunch

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/customers-woes-deepen-as-touts-invade-atms-worsen-scarcity/

And one idiot Obi is telling his gullible followers to bear with a fellow thief. Obi is just an opportunist who is riding on gullibility of few.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by dam2000(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Most of the tout don't have account.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by yuzjet(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lol
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Arrested for what exactly? Why can’t you face the president who has the power to implement certain money policies through the CBN under Section 20 of the CBN Act?

Why are you APC guys always scared of Buhari?

They are cowards with no balls

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Flora2Sweet: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dem full lekki

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ddworld:

And one idiot Obi is telling his gullible followers to bear with a fellow thief. Obi is just an opportunist who is riding on gullibility of few.

Why are Tinubu urchins going to vandalise ATM machines? No vote buying. Tinubu money go turn tissue paper very soon. 3 days to go

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Benitoh:
We voted for umbrella it failed us

We voted for broom it failed us

We should now vote for human being so that we succeed as a nation. Peter obi is our only lifeline.

Peter Obi is a thunderous NO!

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nasir123(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:
Why this Emefiele haven't been arrested is still a mystery to me.

I'm telling you!
This act alone is a serious act of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by treatise: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/customers-woes-deepen-as-touts-invade-atms-worsen-scarcity/
APC at work. They've approached Supreme Court as well just to stop the process after failing to use DSS to truncate the process.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

Why are Tinubu urchins going to vandalise ATM machines? No vote buying. Tinubu money go turn tissue paper very soon. 3 days to go

Are you that daft? Who do you think controls more cash. Politicians have more than enough. It is the masses that are suffering. You won't know because you are jobless and knows nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by pachigo001(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Apc don scam Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Hamiltonii: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:

Shut up. Buhari asked him to do it. The president dictates.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nasir123(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reinaldo:

Tinubu only cares about his ambition. We can no longer be fooled. Omode ano ti dagba.

So the others don't have ambition to care for abi?

People are suffering you're talking about Tinubu ambition. You guys should get sense.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by tuoyoojo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerians are waiting to rip off Nigerians

Our leaders are a reflection of the followers

2 Likes

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Ladymillion(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:

This cash crunch may linger more than we envisaged

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by gfelo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
nice job
TheNiceGuy:

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by tradepunter: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:

It's because it's PROPAGANDA!!!!! EMEFIELE ISN'T THE ISSUE.....

THE BANKS TINIBU HAVE PUT VESTED INTEREST IN ARE THE PROBLEM....

WHY WONT THERE BE SCARCITY? WHEN TINIBUS INTEREST IS BEEN DEFENDED.... YOU WANT LAGOS TO FRUSTRATE YOUR OPERATIONS ON THEIR TURF??

THE MONEY HAVE BEEN PRINTED BUT THEY TRYING TO ARM TWIST BUHARI TO REVERSE DECISION.....

ARE NIGERIANS TOOO STUPID TO SEE IT WAS THE LAST CARD BUHARI PULLED AT A VERY SENSITIVE TIME....

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THE GOOD OLD SAYING IF YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A CRIME FOLLOW THE MONEY

I NEVER LIKED BUHARI BUT I WILL REMEMBER HIM FOR THIS ONE..

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria is at the bridge of collapsing and the thing dey sweet me for body. Time to go our separate ways.

Mynd44 be informed that you won't be issued an international passport to enter my country.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by daniwise(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
why wont there be scarcity of cash when politicians are hoarding it.Just immagine how many Nigerians a bullion van filled with cash will serve?I dont blame Emefiele much,without Buhari;s approval the useless policy will not fly.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by CallmeCHIKE: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Oga drop politics for once!
These are real issues affecting the poor masses. Go away with this bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by macdongenius: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fraudster!!!

Fear of bullion van money becoming bullion paper.
TheNiceGuy:

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Felabrity: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na the problem be this

Chaos
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ddworld:

Are you that daft? Who do you think controls more cash. Politicians have more than enough. It is the masses that are suffering. You won't know because you are jobless and knows nothing.

So why are they the ones crying the most? When there were killing, who was suffering the most? Why did they not cry then? During fuel scarcity for 5 months, where was their cry? Oga rest. You that has sense and refused to think or have job but is responding to me that is jobless

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Benitoh: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ddworld:

Peter Obi is a thunderous NO!
Are you a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Malory: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I thought u supported him because you think it'll affect Tinubu.

You're now back to your senses when it hold your jugular vein.
Provide evidence where I supported him or forever shut up.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Itsrm(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
veekid:
POS vendors are now loitering hospitals, looking for desperate people whose loved ones are sick and need cash urgently. Some are charging as much as 3k to withdraw 10k cash. This one isn’t Buhari’s fault. Bad governance aside, Nigerians are worse than their leaders 📌

I wanted to buy something of 13k. The boy I bought from tried calling the oga to be sure he's available to confirm my alert before I send. The oga wasn't picking so he took me to a POS shop just beside him.

I was to transfer to the POS operator and the operator will transfer to his oga.

Can you believe this POS operator told me to bring 1600 as charges. I almost slapped her.

Why are Nigerians like this?

4 Likes

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by kingthreat(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
veekid:
POS vendors are now loitering hospitals, looking for desperate people whose loved ones are sick and need cash urgently. Some are charging as much as 3k to withdraw 10k cash. This one isn’t Buhari’s fault. Bad governance aside, Nigerians are worse than their leaders 📌

You made the most sensible statement here. Nigerians are the biggest problem, making money off others' desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Chineduokeanwu(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
A top Financial Organization is looking to hire Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Speaking Call Center Service Representatives

B.SC in relevant discipline
MUST BE BILINGUAL
0-2 years' experience
Salary :89k
HMO and other benefits

Interested Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Yaba, Lagos Island, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Gbagada axis should fill the link below.

https://forms.gle/obeamj3zVSAgM8sx7
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Gboom: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reinaldo:
You mean agberos?
Agbero does not mean thugs
Agbero means middlemen, business facilitators and influencers, agents and the one you are used to 'tout'
Football agents like Mino Raiola, Jorge Mendes are among rich men listed by Forbes, they are 'agbero' by their work
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by NoToTerrorists: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

if you die young, I hope your mother will know the root of the cause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees / Arthur Eze's Oranto Petroleum Signs Oil Deal In Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.