Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity (26462 Views)

Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by micflo28(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Curse be upon the hands that will vote for APC. May their generation never cease to see suffering.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

You that have clue, which governor besides APC governor is crying? I say to support APC, you have to be totally stupid. No an insult, just a fact

So sad. The people crying and protesting are also APC governors? You can see that you are totally deluded. Just so sad
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ddworld:

So sad. The people crying and protesting are also APC governors? You can see that you are totally deluded. Just so sad

Continue to insult me. I do not need to insult you since you are already unable to get money. Make Yoruba people no abuse Buhari after election, na una say Buhari is the best Nigerian president with no balls to call him out. Keep crying with the APC governors.

Feb. 10 is the last day for money swap and the old notes seize to be legal tender. Use transfer for your transactions.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Melodydoctor: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

SO why not cry for fuel scarcity, or cry for bandit killing? Are we only voting because of cash policy? We go dey alright

Tinubu cried for fuel scarcity too. But wetin concern me sef? All of them are kuku corrupt.

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Cowards are looking for soft targets when they know the real person behind it. grin

Fear fear Afonja

how far with Anambra community that your relative were send to this early grave, I hope you're save somewhere in Lagos?

you fools that can't go out on Monday because of the instruction of one local fool thousands miles away from you is here calling a rugged tribe coward. foolish hairy looking monkey idiots
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by modsfucker: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
But two bullion van loaded with our cash was driving to Tinubu's house during last election, members of YMM Yoruba Muslims miscreants were happy and clapping, now you can imagine

Fucck you and your Tinubu. Mad person who sees Tinubu in everything around him.. Sorry for your sore loser father for bringing you to this world.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Masterito(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Because Tinubu probably sent those touts.
Malory:
Why this Emefiele haven't been arrested is still a mystery to me.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by wallarwallar(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
But two bullion van loaded with our cash was driving to Tinubu's house during last election, members of YMM Yoruba Muslims miscreants were happy and clapping, now you can imagine

Why are you guys so senseless.. Can't blame u thou cos den still dey feed u
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by aidameoryou: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

how far with Anambra community that your relative were send to this early grave, I hope you're save somewhere in Lagos?

you fools that can't go out on Monday because of the instruction of one local fool thousands miles away from you is here calling a rugged tribe coward. foolish hairy looking monkey idiots

Very fear fear Afonja grin grin trying to deflect his fear fear.
You have nothing to talk about mumu...stfu.

Yoruba Goat talking about rugged grin grin, joke of the century.

If I wake up and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I'll go back to sleep... grin grin
Shey Na your papa talk am
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by twosquare(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Goodlady:
By Friday,carnage go lose. Cos everywhere is just getting dried up of cash. This is not a doom say but reality. What my eyes are seeing since yesterday is too much. The naira redesign lost it's aim after the 10 days extension cos the extended days created cash rush against Feb 10th.

I just don't like the policies of Buhari. I can't date him if given any amount. His decisions are always terrible!
In 2015, he banned rice importation. That made price of rice to jump up till now and shortly dollar rose to N400 from N200 and it's still rising. He said he ll reduce cost of governance but he didn't. He himself no dey donate anything to charity for Nigerians to know he has them in the heart. So...the same APC want to come in 2023?
Why can't Nigerians punish them like PDP in 2015 make LP win the presidential election.
As much as I like Tinubu, his party is evil!
That's absolutely correct...like I told someone after the announcement, it was an extension of suffering...people will hold on to some of the cash they have, cautious spending, causing the cash not to flow...
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Inosky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
They should arrest any customer seen withdrawing twice when others in the cue have not withdrawn. Period. They withdraw these cash and sell it to politicians to pile up for vote buying and sometimes in exchange for the old notes.

The other day I went cue at the bank ATM, I saw some ladies withdrew 5 times and I that came there in the morning couldn't even for once, because before it could get to my turn, the money finished, and it was late in the evening. I was sad, I walked home.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by bizzibodi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nigerians should know who their friend and enemy are.

So U turn this to campaign,how can baba bullion van hoarder be our friend,U people should be sane for ones.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2023
aidameoryou:

Very fear fear Afonja grin grin trying to deflect his fear fear.
You have nothing to talk about mumu...stfu.

Yoruba Goat talking about rugged grin grin, joke of the century.

If I wake up and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I'll go back to sleep... grin grin
Shey Na your papa talk am

talk of an idiot
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by kezienaira: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

talk of an idiot

So this is the only thing you can muster from that your empty dead brain, after all the toughness?
Am highly disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) / Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.