Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (8579 Views)

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Who's your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2011
^^ have you met any face to face??
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by 195(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2011
^Havent i met you undecided
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2011
nope
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by 195(f): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2011
^I think we have

we even had sex twice in the last 1 week
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2011
:O i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by DAY12(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2011
adaobi123:

:O i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dn't just lie cuz I was there when 190 dey ride you like okada! angry
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOL this needs to stop
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Ranoscky(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2011
190_@:

You all need to get a life and stop lusting after bloody usernames

dAMN do people really wanna achieve their dreams

How can u crush on someone uve never met or someone u would never meet

This is an epitome of stupidity -

confessing you av a crush on someone - Lord have mercy - Save your children from this bor[i]ed[/i]om in their lives

U dey monkey! Na beta crase dey worry U for head!!!

Wen u dey pack all the nairaland girls dem, say na YOUR own, U no know say na warakpa dey worry U dat time abi?

Now wey odas dey pick dia choice, U com hia dey insult dem. U be CONFIRM nyash man! Abeg, go do your vulcanizer job wey u sabi jare!

Oponu!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by jjgirljay(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
smiley 190,mrs chima,mr cock dey just crack me up. xx
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by nosa2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
My crush na vivaladiva
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by WebSurfer(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
Why are you guys giving these girls hope?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
No one.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by OmichaelO: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
everybody
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by fxtopedia(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
lol x7
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Effiko(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
my crush . . . . . . i no sure if i get oooo
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Drunk: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
Bunch of low life losers, they never seem to disappoint my expectations. Wasted generation
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by 195(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

U dey monkey! Na beta crase dey worry U for head!!!

Wen u dey pack all the nairaland girls dem, say na YOUR own, U no know say na warakpa dey worry U dat time abi?

Now wey odas dey pick dia choice, U com hia dey insult dem. U be CONFIRM nyash man! Abeg, go do your vulcanizer job wey u sabi jare!

Oponu!

undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by publisher(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
Oh my goodness,NAYAH seems to have won many hearts on NL. I like NAYAH too,but unfortunately on a fora like this just because some Nairalander placed 'f' on their profile,doesnt really mean they are actually females. Nayah may end up being some guy based in warri. tongue
Having saaid that,permit me to also join others and declare my crush on Nayah,who ever he or she or 'it' is, all na Crush nah,7up and Pepsi still dey!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nosyke(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
publisher:

Oh my goodness,NAYAH seems to have won many hearts on NL. I like NAYAH too,but unfortunately on a fora like this just because some Nairalander placed 'f' on their profile,doesnt really mean they are actually females. Nayah may end up being some guy based in warri. tongue
Having saaid that,permit me to also join others and declare my crush on Nayah,who ever he or she or 'it' is, all na Crush nah,7up and Pepsi still dey!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by annawhite(f): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
publisher:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Publisher permit me to crush you with my love grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
marcmuzman:

DARAALINA ,  She is Miss Caribbean World Beauty 2011 and I heard she has a Nigerian Boyfriend,  She is on here sometimes,  She IS HOT !!!! INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY !!!!! grin cheesy wink smiley

MISS WHAT??! shocked no comment. grin

anyway. . .
she wouldn't be a caribbean model if she DIDNT have an African boyfriend!  grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by MrsChima1(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
Miss World have a Nigerian man? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Miss World have a Nigerian man? shocked shocked shocked

Miss CARIBBEAN world beauty (I am caribbean and didn't even know who she was! tongue).

anyway what's wrong with Nigerian men? tongue tongue grin

5-4-3-2-1. . . grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by MrsChima1(f): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Miss CARIBBEAN world beauty (I am caribbean and didn't even know who she was! tongue).

anyway what's wrong with Nigerian men? tongue tongue grin

5-4-3-2-1. . . grin grin

Which one? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:
Miss CARIBBEAN world beauty (I am caribbean and didn't even know who she was!  tongue).

I just did a google search myself as I, too, was curious.

She's born and raised in Brooklyn and was representing the USA lmao. All the countries in that pageant represent the Caribbean except for two: Venezuela and the United States. Did she win? No. That was just a picture of her modeling during the pageant. Miss Trinidad & Tobago won and was crowned Miss Caribbean World Beauty.

Another reason why we should never trust what we read on NL lol. I knew that dude was obsessed.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

I just did a google search myself as I, too, was curious.

She's born and raised in Brooklyn and was representing the USA lmao. All the countries in that pageant represent the Caribbean except for two: Venezuela and the United States. Did she win? No. That was just a picture of her modeling during the pageant. Miss Trinidad & Tobago won.

Another reason why we should never trust what we read on NL lol.

LMAO! THANK GAWD! cos she isn't. . .errm the hottest chick I've seen so to speak. grin
being from brooklyn tho, she does more than likely have Caribbean parentage however she was not born there as you said. wink thanks for getting the facts straight cause I was about to say. . . grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

Which one? lipsrsealed

Nigerian men in general. grin They're nice!
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2011
No. It has nothing to do with reading comprehension. The only sources backing your claim is that link you posted and someone with the winner's username on Nairaland. There are sources saying she went went to Miss Caribbean US and none saying she went to Miss Caribbean World, except for your article and the NL member. I think I can be skeptical lol.

[size=2pt]This why they call Africans scammers.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 12, 2011
LMAO! @ marc vs. Ogugua!! grin grin grin

and on three different threads!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 12, 2011
ogugua88:

I think so too, but I didn't want to say anything before they label me a hater lol. Miss Trinidad & Tobago isn't the greatest looking either. I think Miss US Virgin Islands is prettiest.

http://www.misscaribbean.info/#!bios

exactly. miss trinidad is a MESS!  lipsrsealed

and usually Trinis dominate in the looks department!  grin

in my opinion Miss Haiti, Miss Grenada, Miss Jamaica and Miss Dominica are the prettiest!

Miss Jamaica's complexion tho is a bit iffy and she kinda needs some foundation make up  grin
but she is beautiful none the less. She looks Cameroonian tongue

What are the odds?  grin tongue
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by marcmuzman: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2011
But you still hated on miss usa , you dont like it when a plus size woman can embrace her beauty as well,

MsDarkSkin:

exactly. miss trinidad is a MESS! lipsrsealed

and usually Trinis dominate in the looks department! grin

in my opinion Miss Haiti, Miss Grenada, Miss Jamaica and Miss Dominica are the prettiest!

Miss Jamaica's complexion tho is a bit iffy and she kinda needs some foundation make up grin

What are the odds? grin tongue
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2011
marcmuzman:

But you still hated on miss usa ,  you dont like it when a plus size woman can embrace her beauty as well, 

errm.

i am WEST INDIAN  grin. There is no place in the world in which fat women have the HIGHEST self esteem than the Caribbean. They wear anything they want to even if it doesn't look right tongue grin because the men still love them. So obviously her being fat is no issue but she is just not the prettiest contestant. Sry. It's just my opinion bro.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Lax75(m): 2:51am On Sep 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

exactly. miss trinidad is a MESS!  lipsrsealed

and usually Trinis dominate in the looks department!  grin

Miss Jamaica's complexion tho is a bit iffy and she kinda needs some foundation make up  grin

What are the odds?  grin  tongue

Miss Haiti is DRIPPING hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) / 7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.