Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? (914 Views)

Lady Made Nude Video To Advice Parents About Bbnaija [watch Video] / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by aisha1314(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm a 19 year old lady who just started her 100 level in university. On Sunday I had sex with a guy who I met last week Wednesday and asked me out.
Something in me wants to talk to my mom about my new relationship and sex life but I'm not so sure if and how I should go about this. Should I tell my mom that I've lost my virginity? Is it ok or common to do this?

1 Like

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Akinzola: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Depending on the level of intimacy between you and your mom.
aisha1314:
I'm a 19 year old lady who just started her 100 level in university. On Sunday I had sex with a guy who I met last week Wednesday and asked me out.
Something in me wants to talk to my mom about my new relationship and sex life but I'm not so sure if and how I should go about this. Should I tell my mom that I've lost my virginity?
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by VinnyBaba: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jeromestarks, that says Guys must marry ONLY virgins.

Where are You ooo? sad

One Virgin, down! One Fresh Coochie Destroyed! embarassed cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Kholiwe(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your mother has no business with your private and sex life.

1 Like

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by VinnyBaba: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kholiwe:
Your mother has no business with your private and sex life.

If she Carry Gonorrhea now@such Age, won't she run to her Parents for Help
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Kholiwe(f): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

If she Carry Gonorrhea now, won't she run to her Parents
Her parents na doctors?

1 Like

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by NEUDUDE: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
You met someone on wednesday, he disvirgin you on sunday.

Girls will always love who dey they want to love, any guy going above and beyond for a girl in the name of her loving you back has lost it.

If she's not a virgin, dont pay for it lol grin. Just manage am cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by aisha1314(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

If she Carry Gonorrhea now@such Age, won't she run to her Parents for Help

Not possible. Because we used condoms so.
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by aisha1314(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
aisha1314:
Something in me wants to talk to my mom about my new relationship and sex life but I'm not so sure if and how I should go about this. Should I tell my mom that I've lost my virginity? Is it ok or common to do this?
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Demigod22: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is interesting. I miss those days of catch them young whenever freshers are resuming.

Honestly, it depends on how close you are with your mom. This is Africa and African parents don't tolerate certain things. Personally, I don't see why I should tell my mom or dad about my sex life. It's only my immediate elder brother that I can have such conversation with because we are too close and we think alike and maybe because he gives me money a lot too.

1 Like

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Isabi4lov: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy it depends on your mom , my own na fry pan go land for your head 🤣🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by rickleye: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
aisha1314:

You had sex with a guy you met just the other day ?
My opinion - I would advise that you tell mum, you sound im... ( I just hope he wore a condom )
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Goldmaxx(f): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nothing concerns your mom with your sex life.
Re: Telling Parents About Losing Your Virginity? by Cazzim(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
aisha1314:

she is lying,fake account

(1) (Reply)

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit / Pls Advice Me / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.