Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit (916 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit by petersonlu: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2007
have you ever feeled like   you gave much but didnt receive much . she  calls to make you me not feel bad . but her intention  had been made known by not calling me meaning that she wants to quit.i have received advice to leave  her but my heart says  no, but my brain is telling me yes. we ve talked about it several times but doesnt want to say she s fed up
i m   confused. something is wrong , i dont know . i guess i will move on . it  means  u wont stop falling in love  until the right person  comes. thanks  for all the  comments guys

(1) (Reply)

I Wish All Of Us A Happy New Year! / Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. / My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.