Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? (647 Views)

This Song Is For Ladies That Ignore You And Then Come Back After You Blow(video) / Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / insert signatures into your posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by mamagee3(f): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Do you have any Facebook friends that ignores your posts but expects you to watch their stories and follow their posts?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by peter0071(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
I don't notice them
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by Isabi4lov: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin I no get that time an vawulence queen I be , I no like to dey chat for Facebook sef , my chatting na WhatsApp cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by Illegal1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who facebook frd epp?
i no fit remeber the last time i chat for facebook slf....
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by THURAFTERNOON: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
People still use Facebook?
Omo na since like 2016/17 for me
I can’t even believe I can do away with FB this long grin grin
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by Christiansimon: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
512 friends All Ignore
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by Cazzim(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2023
mamagee3:
Do you have any Facebook friends that ignores your posts but expects you to watch their stories and follow their posts?
,,, yes number one is you, because you are also ignoring me
Re: Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts? by Goodlady(f): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2023
I ignore them back. Some people are just snubs

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Acts Like Local Herbs Seller Inside Bus In Scotland / Watch As This Lady Is Masturbating By Punching Her Pussy Till She Started Cummin / Another Nollywood Actress, Claims She's A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.