Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends That Fvck(adult Story) (15478 Views)

Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / 8pm Adult Story Whatsapp Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 11:41am On May 11, 2020
Brotherlys and sisterlys, ensure you like and comment as you read. Thank you.

Tunde pushed into the crowd as the party raged around him. He gripped his cup uncomfortably as he searched their throng of people for amanda, the host. She had forced him into attending with the promise of inviting her friend Aisha, who he had always been seriously attracted to. He grinned in anticipation as he gave up his search as hopeless, Amanda would find him, this was her scene, the type of situation she was most comfortable in.
The noise was too much in the sitting room, speakers blaring out terrible rap music and people talking at the top of their voices just so that they would be heard by people sitting next to them in the dim room lit only by multicolored party lights so he found his way out onto a seat out in the verandah. The noise lessened considerably out there, though a few couples were joined together here and there making out loudly in the garden bushes or talking in the garden lit up by near street lights and passing cars.

It was colder out, so tunde put on his jacket and took a sip of the contents of his cup and looked at the couples having fun. That girl must be really enjoying, the way was moaning
She groaned louder
She was now getting the attention of other people in the garden. Tunde found his dick getting hard. It had been a long time since he had been laid, and he was envying that girls partner the_

'Is that you tunde?' A voice said.
A female voice
He turned toward the sound. A very fair lady stood beside his seat, looking at him. Was that disbelief on her face? He recognised her face at once as one of Amanda's snobbish friends but couldn't remember her name exactly. M something or the other
'You don't remember me abi?' A smile
'I do .. Just that.....your name' he shrugged his shoulders helplessly wondering at this sudden friendliness, she had never spared him so much as a glance the two times they had met previously. He was shocked she even remembered his name
'Its okay.. Its Miranda' she brought out her hand for a shake. Another smile. He stood up and gripped her hand. It felt soft and feminine
'Came out for a breath of air, did you?' She asked, still with that damned smile, he noted those ever large breasts underneath the sweater she wore, her nipples were pointed and clearly visible, maybe the cold. His fading hard on stared to revive
She coughed. Tunde looked up in shame, she had obviously caught him leering at her boobs and she knew he knew it
Her smile widened and she went on 'I needed fresh air too, and I met the very person I was looking for!'
This took tunde aback. 'Looking for?'
'Yes, I heard about your uh, religious affiliation at the time we met'
The smile turned into a grin
Tunde frowned 'and?'
'And you've always been pitiful, but you didn't have to go that far'
She brought out a cigarette, lit it and inhaled... then blew the smoke in his face 'what the hell are you doing here self?' She smiled
Tunde raged inside but he forced himself to look calm. Here was a lady that had never spoken as much as two sentences directly to him before, insulting him

What money can buy..
He smiled at her, though he was sure it came out as more of a grimace
'Could you tell me where Amanda is, Miranda?'
Her smile turned into a smirk
'Look for her'
He turned and went inside,leaving her.

Typing.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 12:26pm On May 11, 2020
Amanda was drunk. The room wobbled and shook as she led aisha through the crowd. Where was tunde?

Tonights party had been a success. Drunk and high and stoned partygoers littered the seats, some in the middle of the sitting room, grinding on each other to the tempo of the music blasting from the speakers. She stumbled on a beer bottle thrown on the floor and almost fell. This would be a bother to clean up tomorrow. No for her though, for the maids. She giggled at the look of horror she imagined would be on their faces when they saw the mess her friends had made.
She must be really drunk to laugh at that

Aisha on her arm was even drunker than she was, and also high on some premium weed provided by Amanda's dealer. She giggled incoherently as she was dragged hither and thither in the house, on some wonderful plane of reality.

Where WAS tunde??

Bleep it, he obviously hadn't come and she needed some fresh air
She led aisha through the crowd to the backyard, almost falling again on another damned beer bottle. It left her feeling queasy

The night air on her face felt heavenly. She frantically inhaled great lungfuls of it but did nothing to quell the queasiness that was growing in her. She started for the copse of bushes available in the backyard

'Where's the guy?' Slurred an oblivious Aisha, grinning at thin air.
She stumbled to those bushes and proceeded to empty the contents of her stomach, which was mainly alcohol. She hadn't had much to eat today

'Are you okay' Rasped that familiar voice. That sexy voice. Tunde's voice

Typing.....

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2020
Too long abeg
Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 12:30pm On May 11, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:
Too long abeg

Okay...

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
Tunde cleaned his clothes at the sink
What the hell was wrong with Amanda? A hostess getting blind drunk at her own party? And he had never known that Aisha was a fvcking stoner if not he would never had wanted to meet her again. Damnit. Tonight had been a fucking waste.
He had looked for Amanda for as long as he could, which was about two hours then he had given up and went to drin in peace at tqhe backyard as Miranda the cunt had occupied all the area in the verandah then Amanda had come along with aisha and he thought the night was not totally wasted only she had started to vomit all over the place. When he went to help her, she had vomited all over him.

Aisha had laughed when it happened.

It was a drunken laughter, but it was laughter all the same

Dammit!

He should never have come here no matter the enticements!!

He washed his hands and left the party, headed for his apartment

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
People don't just read, I need your comments and suggestions

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by khengxlei(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
bruh it's kinda too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 12:57pm On May 11, 2020
khengxlei:
bruh it's kinda too long

Okay.. Though I've read other sex stories on naira land and this seems to be standard length

Thanks for your input

5 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
Around ten, when he was tucked In bed his phone rang. It was favour.
'Hi tunde how's the party?'
'Over. I'm home right now' he replied
' that's early.. No fun?'
'Something like that'
There was a temporary hush. Tunde knew what was next.
'Can I ...maybe come over?'
He smiled.
'Sure. But be fast, the gates of the estate close by ten thirty. And favour?'
'Yes?' There was a catch in her voice
'Wear the black lingerie'
'Okay'
He laid down on his bed to wait. He did not have to wait long.

Shortly after the call she let herself in by the door he had left open for her. He stood up to meet her

Typinggg

4 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 1:12pm On May 11, 2020
Comments please

1 Like

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by ObaOfUyo: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
Op, From one writer to the other, I say ride on.

Do well to ignore those ignoramuses up there who complain that the updates are too long. No one is paying or subscribing to the thread. Na still them go thief the story go post for their Timeline and statuses grin

The title promises copulation and lots of it, please don't disappoint your audiences. wink

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Op, From one writer to the other, I say ride on.

Do well to ignore those ignoramuses up there who complain that the updates are too long. No one is paying or subscribing to the thread. Na still them go thief the story go post for their Timeline and statuses grin

The title promises copulation and lots of it, please don't disappoint your audiences. wink

Nice one

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 2:16pm On May 11, 2020
Favour walked into his bedroom nervously. She was wearing an overcoat with a sash and carrying a bag that she dropped beside his drawer
'What are you wearing?' Tunde asked, laughter in his voice. He sat down on the bed
'Shut up you idiot' she said, smiling. She starter to loosen the sash and then she shook free of the overcoat.

She was wearing nothing underneath
Nothing but the lingerie he so loved, that is..

She approached him with obvious anticipation. Her sweet dark body swaying seductively, all heavy tits and wondrous curves.
She remembers my expertise...... Tunde thought.
As she drew closer he saw that her panties were soaked and fluid WS running from her public area down her legs....

Her pussy remembers... He smiled some more.
She straddled him and kissed him. Their breaths came hard and fast. He had taught her how to French kiss and she had proven to be an apt student. Their tongues danced and she ground her wet pussy against his diamond hard penis. They both moaned in the fervor of their horniness. He pulled apart, kissed his way down her neck, then unclasped her bra and set to work on her large breasts. Her moaning intensified as he played and sucked on those glorious mounds of flesh, firm and bountiful. The frequency of her grinding against his crotch increased. She was obviously about to go off.

OOOHHHHH.. She moaned after about 30 seconds of tender ministrations from his experienced tongue. 'IM CUMMINNNGGG!!!'
He smiled, his mouth filled by her titflesh as she convulsed and gyrated in a frenzy of fulfilment. She then slid bonelessly to the bed.
'Someone has missed me' tunde said.
He then claimed the bed and spread her legs apart. He put his face close to pussy. It was swollen, he noted and smelled wonderful. He smiled.
He pulled her panties off and was about to eat the hell out of her when he heard his front door open.

Typingggg

4 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Durchess(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2020
Waiting...........

1 Like

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 2:46pm On May 11, 2020
Amanda opened her eyes. Her head hurt, really hurt and her mouth tasted like shit. She sat up on Tunde's bed. Her head pounded heavily-

Tunde's bed? What the hell was she doing here? Jesus!! She hoped she hadn't made a fool of herself last night!
In a panic she rushed out into the living room...
And saw Tunde, shirtless kissing some girl.
Pain lanced through her head, and her heart as she observed. Tunde was a real good kisser and he was handling the girls ass the like it was his property, the way a man holds a woman

They saw her.
Tunde smiled abashedly, that damned sexy smile.. The girl smiled also then said ' goodbye' and went out the front door, leaving the two of them alone.
Tunde stared at her. He frowned.
'What the hell was that last night? Invading my home drunk? I left you in bed at your house, why did you come here?''
'I didn't know you were involved' she choked out
'What does that have to do with anything?' his frown deepened.
He chest muscles were so damn sexy. He really was the real package.
What did he see in Aisha? She frowned too. Pain lanced through her head. She winced
' forget that, do you have some aspirin?'
'Yeah, in the medicine cabinet'
He went over and brought some. He handed it to her. As he did their fingers brushed and she felt a jolt of electricity hit her. He frowned, noticing. She swallowed the pills.
'I need to head home' she said
'We haven't talked about what happened last night and-
'Later' she interrupted she walked past him and walked out the door. She looked back at him. He was staring at her and frowning, looking magnificent.

What did he see in Aisha?

Typinggg
Comments

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Tunde tried to concentrate on his writeup, but it was proving impossible, his mind was wandering. He sighed and pushed away his laptop. Maybe it was his impending birthday, and the football match that was happening today. He wondered what gifts he would get from his few friends. Probably nothing, it had happened before.

His phone rang. It was amanda
'Hi' he said
'Hi' she replied sounding tired
'What's popping?'
'Nothing, just wanted to say sorry for disappointing you yesterday, it wasn't okay. If you still want to meet Aisha i could probably arrange it. I'm also sorry for ruining your interlude last night'
'How in heaven did you manage to trek that distance drunk?he asked incredulously ' and you didn't ruin anything- we continued after I tucked you in bed for the second time that night. Why did you even come to my house?'
There was a pause. Then she said in a rush
'Because well I've always liked you in a sexual way and when I was under the influence of alcohol it seemed so simple.. Come to your place and maul you'
Now tunde was confused. Was she drunk?
'I'm sorry' she said and cut the call

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
Comments before I continue

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by potent5(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2020
Solearr:
I comment. Oya continue.

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
Tunde's birthday came and with it the problem of how to give him the present that she had bought for him. She was too ashamed of what she had said to actually deliver it in person, so she decided to call one of her girls to do it for her. The first person she tried was Aisha, as it would proffer a means for tunde to meet her, but when Aisha picked, it was to say that she had gone overseas to meet her cousin in Switzerland. She then tried Miranda who after a lot of cajoling, agreed and said she was coming to pick the watch and deliver. Few minutes later Miranda had taken it and was ready to go
'Thank you so much' amanda gushed.
'Wish me luck' Miranda said, preening

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by odubayor(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
op oya kwontinue we are waiting patiently and a great story tho

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Timohstew(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2020
I love the concept....of the whole story!

Don't keep us waiting too much pls!

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by infotainment(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
Solearr:

Good story, the sexual suspense is electrifying. Keep it up. Am following.

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 8:00pm On May 11, 2020
A knock at the front door. Tunde grunted as he stood up from his bed, naked except for his faithful boxer, in a black mood. This birthday had been one of the worse ones. No calls, no messages and no presents. Well.. He was kinda used to it now. He and his friends had never been as close as he would have liked so he wasn't expecting grand gestures and whatnot. He opened the door

Miranda stood there, wearing the sluttiest gown he had ever seen. She smiled and said
'can I come in?'
What the fvck was this lady doing at his doorstep? And dressed like that?
'Why?' He blurted
'Isnt today your birthday? Is this his you treat your visitors? She almost shouted
Fvcking bitch!! Tunde wanted to teach her a lesson but he calmed himself down and said 'come in then'

She passed him into the apartment. He closed the door behind her.
' I came to deliver Amanda's birthday present to you'. She said bringing a package out of the bag she carried. She handed it to him
'Why couldn't Amanda deliver it herself?' He asked. He unwrapped the package. A gold watch. He smiled. Probably worth his two year salary.
Why was Miranda, who obviously despised him dressing like that to his house? He recalled a conversatio n he and amanda had a few years past about Miranda. He had recalled thinking afterwards.. A bitch who liked it rough... An idea entered his mind
'Sick' she said, frowning at his smile. 'Why did you come to Lagos, Tunde? Isn't your life miserable enough as it is?'
'I don't think its any of your business, but even an idiot knows that there are more jobs in Lagos than ekiti'. His smile widened.
'Even an idiot knows that you are a gold digger and a destitute, that's why you moved over here, so that you could be closer to your source of income' she said silkily
'What the fvck, bitch!!' he exploded. She frowned. Who the hell was this lady to talk to him this way? He didn't care if her father was a senator of whatnot, he wasn't allowing a stoner insult him in his own house.
He then proceeded to insult her with the choicest swear words he had in his vocabulary. His idea seemed to be paying off. As he kept on insulting her, her frown deepened but the outline of her nipples became more and more prominent.
What a messed up bitch...
She finally slapped him.
He smiled, calmly put his watch on the sitting room table and then put that hand around her neck in a choke and dragged her towards his bedroom.
'What the fvck you BASTARD!!PUT YOUR HANDS OFF ME THIS INSTANT!!'
She pulled away violently from his hand but he noted that the pressure she put was never enough to break free completely.
Her nipples were almost piercing the thin material of her clothes. Was she even wearing underwear?

What a messed up world.
He smiled.

5 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
friends of benefit sex is even sweeter than when u give money to a girl to sleep with u cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by SpaceX: 8:05pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
friends of benefit sex is even sweeter than when u give money to a girl to sleep with u cheesy
brotherly, you want kill me with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Favourprecious0: 8:11pm On May 11, 2020
Interesting........

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 8:35pm On May 11, 2020
'I'M GOING TO HAVE YOU THROWN IN JAIL, YOU RAPIST!!!'
'YOU BASTARD!!!'
He removed his hand from her neck to give her breath.
She spat at him,hate burning in her eyes. Behind that fierce expression though, the anticipation was clear for Tunde to see.
He slapped her.
Stunned, she stared at him wordlessly in disbelief then licked her lips. This slut was loving it!!!
She opened her mouth to shout again but he cut off her words by choking her again.
He dragged her to one of the walls of his bedroom and pinned her with her neck facing the wall.
'YOU FVCKING RAPIST!! I'LL-
'Shut up bitch, else you won't get this dick '
She promptly shut up.
He raised her skimpy skirt up. She wasn't wearing any undies, so he landed a heavy slap on her curvy soft ass. She moaned.
'Fvckin bitch you like it rough, do you? SLAP! Have a rape fantasy in that messed up mind huh?' He asked. SLAP!
Her only response was to moan
He softly thrust his fingers between her legs. His fingers came away wet. He thrust them into her mouth
'You fvcking LovePeddler! Can't help yourself can you? Well today's your lucky day' He smiled and brought out his penis
Miranda had given up any semblance of protest. Her eyes rounded and closed as Tunde guided his cock into her willing pussy and started thrusting from the back.
Damn, this felt wonderful. Miranda thought so too, judging by her loud moans and incomprehensible mutterings punctuated by the slap and sucking sounds of their bodies meeting and separating
'Baby!,yeah, yeah, YEAH!!!''
They fvcked like animals until tunde felt pressure building.Miranda had come like four times already and so tunde alerted her by pulling out, slapping her ass and grunting ' I'm coming, get on your knees and take it like the LovePeddler you are''
She eagerly went on her knees ant took the whole load

What a world.

7 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by Solearr: 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
Don't forget to like and comment as you read

Till tomorrow my people
The saga continues....

5 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by pyrex23(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
Whoa..
Guy I'm enjoying your story na.
Come and finish it.

2 Likes

Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by odinson1(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
nice story op,but i think it would be better if you explain the Sex scenes in details
Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by papadenzel(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2020
Making sense. Don't let silly ppl distract u. U r doing well.....

Solearr:
Don't forget to like and comment as you read

Till tomorrow my people
The saga continues....
Re: Friends That Fvck(adult Story) by CeokRicchezza: 9:56pm On May 11, 2020
Nice one bro, expecting the complete version

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.