Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) (51571 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wonderful news! Praise to GOD for HIS Mercy on you and your Family.

One fact that I saw clearly in these few days is that, it won't take GOD a minute to destroy this world and Everything in it.

One of the events that will crumble and level the Earth during the Great tribulation is an Earthquake.
[b][/b]

We are living right inside the HOLY BIBLE.
We are living in the last of the last moments of this earth.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!
This Ship is sinking Fast!
Run into JESUS CHRIST before it will be late.
Stop putting fear into people's mind.

No one is coming back...... You and the ship can both drown 😅.

Insanity is when you see everyday as 'last days'
Gullible people like you also claimed it long years too.
Here we are today and you are saying it's last days.
Insanity!!!

3 Likes

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by saheed24(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

One fact that I saw clearly in these few days is that, it won't take GOD a minute to destroy this world and Everything in it.

One of the events that will crumble and level the Earth during the Great tribulation is an Earthquake.
[b][/b]

Which fucking ship is sinking, are u well at all, we are talking abt earthquake causing destruction to people's precious lives and properties, you are jesus is coming to do what exactly again sev
If na inside bible wey u dey dey cause all this destruction, then it needs to be investigated.
meanwhile, na naija i dey

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by nonikia(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
God’s the greatest
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by iamme1234(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Here in naija our govt are our disaster and earthquakes
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God 🙏
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Wow! Thank God for your life. That Ghanaian international too survived it. All our biz partners in Turkey too survived it. May God console the family of the victims . Amin!

In Nigeria, no earthquake or natural disasters. All we have been battling is LEADERSHIPquake. We shall get it right someday. Nigeria would have been the best country to work and live.
exactly have never heard of earthquake war different kind of sickness in Nigeria b4 and it have never happened b4 d only problem in Nigeria is bad leadership
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by doneback04: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by viodemus: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Such an unfortunate situation.

I thank God for you. I pray for the lost souls.
I pray for everyone affected in anyway.

I pray say God go deny devil request to cheat us in any form, including through earthquake or poverty or any other means.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by 8stargeneral: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God for your life
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Wow! Thank God for your life. That Ghanaian international too survived it. All our biz partners in Turkey too survived it. May God console the family of the victims . Amin!

In Nigeria, no earthquake or natural disasters. All we have been battling is LEADERSHIPquake. We shall get it right someday. Nigeria would have been the best country to work and live.
A good example of a future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by ProfitmaxSMMA: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
The name is now Turkiye, no longer Turkey.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Truf: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Dude, kindly stfu if you have nothing reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Josephkabila12: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God for your life. May the lord replenish you abundantly
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by rollandben(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
God is Good
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Drsheddy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Lord is good
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by brightel1980(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2023
May God have mercy upon the world
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by jimcaddy(m): 3:55am On Feb 08, 2023
These are the things we don't Experience in Nigeria, yet we take everything for granted. God gave us every goddamn thing in Nigeria, but we Nigerians used our own hands to spoil everything due to greed, selfishness, corruption.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Reference(m): 4:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Strange though but earthquakes are good scientific signs that the planet is alive and that the solid iron core remains in motion, just as one is relieved to see a soundly sleeping person suddenly changing posture.

Lots of sympathy for the victims and to all those who live along or in proximity to geo fault lines and have suffered so much devastation over the centuries.

However the day such events come to an end, know that the planet called earth is dead.

1 Like

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Reference(m): 4:57am On Feb 08, 2023
jimcaddy:
These are the things we don't Experience in Nigeria, yet we take everything for granted. God gave us every goddamn thing in Nigeria, but we Nigerians used our own hands to spoil everything due to greed, selfishness, corruption.

Sometimes tragedy has a way of fixating the mind to what is important in life and mass tragedy often welds society to common causes everywhere in the world.... tragically except in Africa.

Perhaps that's why God has spared us from the worst nature has to offer. Africa had not a single natural displeasure. We have deserts and rainforests in equal measure. Our seasons are stable and largely predictable. No geo fault lines except close to Madagascar (I think) and all the highland volcanoes are by and large dormant. Everything we suffer is entirely human.

Just spare a thought for Japan. Tiny, tiny island entirely surrounded by tectonic faults. Practically no natural earth resources despite harbouring dozens of volcanoes, constantly ravaged by earth quakes and living under threat of tsunamis every year and yet highly developed with almost zero crime rate despite suffering two atomic bombings at war (the only country in history)..... and giving my Africa huge amounts of development aid every year....

This world is just not fair.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:15am On Feb 08, 2023
We pray it doesnt happen here in the future but with the way, people drill borehole every where instead of few central public water transfer system i fear the damage they will doing on the earths crust. GEOGRAPHER TALKING
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by occfx: 5:26am On Feb 08, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/how-my-family-escaped-earthquake-nigerian-survivor-speaks/

This one used Nigerian mentality escape... Oyibo man will want to find out what's happening before doing voom. In Nigeria voom is better than statement, no matter how righteous you are, if you see police, RUN.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by occfx: 5:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

Just one heavy asteroid will destroy everything... 1001 ways to destroy the earth in one second. Very fragile home we live, it's even a miracle how we have stayed this long on earth without been hit by space bodies or destroyed by solar accidents.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by occfx: 5:36am On Feb 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Japa people no wan collect. Las, las everyone go chop breakfast.

Laughing in Buharinomics... Una never see anything... Come japa again let me see. Emefiele, I hope they are feeling the hit... Yes sir, pls add more violence... Ok sir.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Walezy2020: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God for life
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Sweetvie: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God for his life
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2023
juman:
Small small quake is usual in some parts of the area.

Here in africa, we suppose to be the paradise of the world, if not for bad management.

God bless you, and when the blessing manifests remember me!
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by mu2sa2: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God for your life. You japa but now homeless in this merciless winter cold, take heart. If go no go your papa house still dey o and there's no earthquake or winter here.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by ojex004: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God for ur life bro. and that you are Omo oduduwa, surely no evil can befalls you.
More reason I hate this skyrapper abi na skyscraper of a house. How u go take ran out ontime from that tall building undecided
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by babaoo: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:

I don't believe we have bad leader,our leaders are basically the reflection of who we are as Nigerian... originally we are bad as a citizen....the leader are only fracture of our fail society

1 Like

Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by juman(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

God bless you, and when the blessing manifests remember me!

I pick euro from the street.
Re: How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) by MikaelAhmed: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]SPORTYBET🇬🇭🇳🇬- BET9JA - BETKING - BETWAY - STARBET - MSPORT E.T.C
CONTACT VIA TELEPHONE NUMBER +2347O38347737 TO PARTAKE ON OUR VIP CORRECT SCORES TODAY AND MAKE MILLIONS ON OUR DAILY FIXED ODDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan / Driver Loses Control, Ends Up In Casket Shop, Seller Insists He Must Buy All / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.