Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) (62469 Views)

Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Jadeoje: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
You are not a man. Just relax. Don't get worked up trying to figure manhood. Leave that job for men.
siofra:
I wonder why a guy will not marry a girl who has a past like this. Like that's her past and you are her future and that's all that matters, dudeπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

If I was a guy, I would even be happy to have a girl like this, it means she has experience and won't be a bore.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
You posting this sef, I can't marry you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Okay.. how am i toxic? grin did you think that no man would want to marry a woman like the one on that picture? I bet you did. Anyway, what would you like to know about me? tongue

No offense taken.

No, it's because of your signature.

You posted somewhere that you're not the type to get married, so I don't think you would marry anyone at all.

What state are you from? I'm just curious, if you don't mind.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

No, it's because of your signature.

You posted somewhere that you're not the type to get married, so I don't think you would marry anyone at all.

What state are you from? I'm just curious, if you don't mind.
Yes, i am not interested in marriage But, i can always change my mind, i mean, what is the point of having a mind if i cannot change it? tongue

What is it about my signature? Explain please.

I am from Anambra state Naigeria. I am Igbo. cheesy no worries, i like curious people. Ask me anything you want i be happy to answer if i could.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by siofra(f): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, i am not interested in marriage But, i can always change my mind, i mean, what is the point of having a mind if i cannot change it? tongue

What is it about my signature? Explain please.

I am from Anambra state Naigeria. I am Igbo. cheesy no worries, i like curious people. Ask me anything you want i be happy to answer if i could.

No offence but bipolar people are not stable. They can switch off on you anytime.

You're not a christian right?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by oldienavie: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Why hasn't he abandoned Mercy and her kids too? Mugu fall, guy whack.
Because she is the one feeding him.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by maramara: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
OP let your brother marry her!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

No offence but bipolar people are not stable. They can switch off on you anytime.

You're not a christian right?

Are you a psychiatrist? Do you have bipolar? How did you came to your conclusions cheesy on the behaviours and stabilities of a bipolar individual? I have Autism not bipolar.

No, i don't follow religion nor have a religion, does that make me a undecided bad person? undecided

No offence taken.

Sorry for the late response. I took my son to his mother's house.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/color] cheesy cheesy ;Dhope all is well sha[color=#770077]
siofra:
I wonder why a guy will not marry a girl who has a past like this. Like that's her past and you are her future and that's all that matters, dudeπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

If I was a guy, I would even be happy to have a girl like this, it means she has experience and won't be a bore.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Hunterkent: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
I would even with pleasure

Men trying to act all sanctimonious here is quite risible and for a fact these guys
snarling out here would have been way worse venereals and profane had it been they were women.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Charx122: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

Imagine you are a rich working class lady, as every lady will like a good look high profile business class guy ask yourself same question would settle for this be honest to yourself...

And if a Nigerian woman get cash for hand she no dey play with anyhow guys trust me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

would you allow your brother to marry such lady??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SIRTee15: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
I've always known this girl called siofra no just get sense kobo.
Why don't u introduce the girl to your brothers since her past doesn't matter.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hustler no dey chase hoe.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Are you a psychiatrist? Do you have bipolar? How did you came to your conclusions cheesy on the behaviours and stabilities of a bipolar individual? I have Autism not bipolar.

No, i don't follow religion nor have a religion, does that make me a undecided bad person? undecided

No offence taken.

Sorry for the late response. I took my son to his mother's house.

It's like your bipolar is already showing undecided then why did you write autistic bipolar in your siggy?

No it isn't. I just wanted to know. I already guessed you're not a religious person from your answers.

It's okay. I hope your son is fine? How old is he?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

It's like your bipolar is already showing undecided then why did you write autistic bipolar in your siggy?

No it isn't. I just wanted to know. I already guessed you're not a religious person from your answers.

Did you started having these talks with me so you can tell me that "it's like my bipolar is already showing? undecided because i could have not indicated that on my profile, I only asked you few reasonable questions I could have written that i am a God fearing pastor and "normal" guy, i also wrote that i am Autistic bipolar so as to see people's reactions and utterances towards me. You see? Most people on here has always refered to my bipolar every time they read my comments that either they didn't like or agree with. Ussually they d label me a psycho. And add words like go take your medications next to psycho. grin i am used to it, it doesn't bother me, my skin has become as tough as a horse's skin. Words do not hurt me.

I wrote bipolar just to see people's reactions and their reactions have being quite abundant and derogatory. But hey! It doesn't bother me. I repeat.

My son is doing great. Thanks for asking, he is nearly 10.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by siofra(f): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Did you started having these talks with me so you can tell me that "it's like my bipolar is already showing? undecided because i could have not indicated that on my profile, I only asked you few reasonable questions I could have written that i am a God fearing pastor and "normal" guy, i also wrote that i am Autistic bipolar so as to see people's reactions and utterances towards me. You see? Most people on here has always refered to my bipolar every time they read my comments that either they didn't like or agree with. Ussually they d label me a psycho. And add words like go take your medications next to psycho. grin i am used to it, it doesn't bother me, my skin has become as tough as a horse's skin. Words do not hurt me.

I wrote bipolar just to see people's reactions and their reactions have being quite abundant and derogatory. But hey! It doesn't bother me. I repeat.

My son is doing great. Thanks for asking, he is nearly 10.

I have Autism not bipolar.

You stated in your signature that you have bipolar. Then you typed the bolded letters above saying you don't have bipolar.

You say one thing and the next moment you say another. That's why I had to say that. I'm not judging you I'm only saying what I saw.

It's not that I don't like any of your comments or I disagree with them. But you wrote in your signature you're bipolar then now you're saying you're not. That's why I said "it's like your bipolar issues are showing" because that's what people who are bipolar do. They are one thing this moment, and the next they are not. They are prone to lying, exaggerating and misleading other people.

Do you even know the meaning of bipolar
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:

You stated in your signature that you have bipolar. Then you typed the bolded letters above saying you don't have bipolar.

You say one thing and the next moment you say another. That's why I had to say that. I'm not judging you I'm only saying what I saw.

It's not that I don't like any of your comments or I disagree with them. But you wrote in your signature you're bipolar then now you're saying you're not. That's why I said "it's like your bipolar issues are showing" because that's what people who are bipolar do. They are one thing this moment, and the next they are not. They are prone to lying, exaggerating and misleading other people.

Do you even know the meaning of bipolar
Okay, if you say so...

Maybe i don't know the meaning of bipolar, perhaps you should explain it to me. Bearing in mind that "normal" so called people might also behave in the similar ways that you have indicated that i did, i mean, by writting that i am bipolar and saying that i am not. You know? Maybe i am still in denial that i am bipolar, cheesy. Look! As i ve said, every time i make a comment some people on here refers to the bipolar and i don't want to believe that you are doing the same, co's that would mean i will never do, say or act like ordinary people without bipolar being mentioned.

If you know more about bipolar please do teach me, i would be happy to learn more about the condition.

People without bipolar, lies, exaggerate and mislead always also. Normal people i have met in my life has lied, mislead and exaggerated to me countless times, some of them even have or tried to take advantage of me. These behaviours are mundane in most humans, i mean, would you trust every human you come across? even though they are not bipolar?

Example, people who defraud other people, do they do it because they are bipolar?.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Johmakr: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2023
If you interested in my work lmk, know scam zone here

Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by DaddyCork: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
siofra:

angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by DaddyCork: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2023
siofra:

Wot on earth do u no about paulabola...acting like u inteligent,giving people advise like witch doctor....I beg...go n sit down some were jorr!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I would marry her, dammm she is so sexy and pretty! cheesy look! Most men would marry her, trust me. Men love hoes, only some of them pretend not to santimoniously.

cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Farfalla:

cheesy cheesy

Hmm

You can be a ho - just be my ho in my bedroom
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by Farfalla(f): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hmm

You can be a ho - just be my ho in my bedroom

GloriousGbola and hoes.... tongue

Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2023
Farfalla:

GloriousGbola and hoes....

a woman should be β€œa maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a LovePeddler in the bedroom

guilty as charged tongue

now make my sammich and wait for me in za oza room

your bout with glory awaits

Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by PPIA: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Very dumb comment, you clearly are uneducated if this is what you can come up with. cheesy you have taken this simple fun topic personal. You are clearly insanely obsessed with the OP. You may even be stalking her in your mind without knowing.. as you can see she is not interested in your idiatic and mentally ill behaviour. So go fork yourself!! Fuul!
It seems you inhaled the stench from your mothers vagina when she was giving birth to you and it corrupted your brain which led to lack of it's development. grin

The size of your mother's clitoris is even larger than that of your brain. grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
PPIA:

It seems you inhaled the stench from your mothers vagina when she was giving birth to you and it corrupted your brain which led to lack of it's development. grin

The size of your mother's clitoris is even larger than that of your brain. grin grin grin
Yes, you are right! Now what? grin are you going to fork off now or what? Or Are you going to continue with these your dumb and stupeed comments? I bet you will. grin i bet you don't have a mother also.. words do not hurt me! Now fork off! You have being noticed. grin

I quoted your dumb comment 4 days ago and still it responded today. After 4 days!! That is how mentaly ill people like you stalks people. Same way you are stalking Siofra. She is not interested in you get it!

But keep stalking me, i will fork your ass! wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by PPIA: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, you are right! Now what? grin are you going to fork off now or what? Or Are you going to continue with these your dumb and stupeed comments? I bet you will. grin i bet you don't have a mother also.. words do not hurt me! Now fork off! You have being noticed. grin

I quoted your dumb comment 4 days ago and still it responded today. After 4 days!! That is how mentaly ill people like you stalks people. Same way you are stalking Siofra. She is not interested in you get it!

But keep stalking me, i will fork your ass! wink

Na ban give me holiday dumbo!

Why you come carry the bitch matter for head?

Face front abeg.. mumu grin

Make i just no get your time.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
If mercy Johnson can get married then every olosho in this country get hope

Those pics are scenes from movies Mercy Johnson starred in
Re: If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) by youngfocus(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

So what?

At last she found a good man and built a wonderful family with him. That's all that matters. Her past stays in the PAST!!!
Everybody can not b lucky like her,so stop supporting rubbish nothing like past you all know what u are doing thinking u are smart later when the nemesis catch up u will all b shouting Na my past.ok court supposed to leave someone that kill just because it is a past abeg rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.