Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima (6305 Views)

North Is Not Supporting APC Because I’m Kanuri: Shettima / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by TheChameleon: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Phoen1X:
I can bet with tinubu's testicules that his presidencial dream will remain what it is, ,,..a dream .

Fagg0t spotted. Obsessed with balls.
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by walefresh3(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

https://gazettengr.com/north-is-not-supporting-me-because-im-kanuri-shettima/

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Penguin2: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
While online BATstards are still living in denial and playing the ostrich, those close to the table are confirming that the rugs are being pulled off Tinubu’s feet in the north they so much put all their hopes in.

But will that heal online BATstards from delusion? N’ibo?

Tinubu will be shocked. I pray he doesn’t consume Rataki like the one before him😏😏😏.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by HNICEARTH: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bigoted terrorist

1 Like

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by agadez007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
walefresh3:

*10 WAYS TO EASILY IDENTIFY PETER OBI SUPPORTERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:*

1. They will never make posts campaigning for Obi based on what he did as governor of Anambra State.

2. They will never share evidence of Obi's previous achievements in public office.

3. They make many posts sharing Tinubu's doctored videos portraying him as bad, a drug dealer, and sick.

4. They share fake videos claiming that APC is in crisis.

5. They share fake and imaginary news that residents attacked Tinubu on campaign grounds

6. They Share fake news about how Buhari is not supporting Tinubu.

7. Then they will share some beautiful pictures of Obi - the type shared by PYO supporters just before the APC primaries which Asiwaju won.

8. They always share the results of fake online polls in favor of Obi to encourage themselves.

9. They share fake news claiming that the North does not support Tinubu.

10. They are always angry in their engagements and call Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names as a country. . . . . . . VOTE WISELY. ✌️

1 Like

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by garfield1: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Penguin2:
While online BATstards are still living in denial and playing the ostrich, those close to the table are confirming that the rugs are being pulled off Tinubu’s feet in the north they so much put all their hopes in.

But will that heal online BATstards from delusion? N’ibo?

Tinubu will be shocked. I pray he doesn’t consume Rataki like the one before him😏😏😏.

Shettima is 20 times more relevant than datti mumu
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Fawazzz: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Source is not reliable or credible.Fake news
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Zelenskyy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mylove55:
that is what obi.diot people said,
Northerners are not idiotic pigs

You had to mention Peter Obi because in your little Ūrchinous mind, I must be Obidient

Sorry to disappoint you

I am seriously Atikulated

And power must remain in the North until further notice
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by NothingDoMe: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mylove55:
that is not politics,
Politics is not by tribe or religion,
Is by political structure
it is. That's why Tunubu chose a muslim VP. That's why Trump kept saying things that pleased the Christians even though he's not that much of a Christian.

That's why Tinubu attempted to recite the Qur'an.....I could go on and on.

2 Likes

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Babaken(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
APC so so complain PDP so so kata kata so shall it be until Peter Obi take over.

Enemies of the state.

3 Likes

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Proudlyomonna: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Who takes news from gazettengr serious?

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin God don choose to answer the prayers of hustling Nigerians wey be se may APC disaster and hardship pro max with their supporters die by fire grin grin grin
Na heart attack by your own death grin grin
Na so We go gather watch as them go use una disObiDient blood cleanse the land from this APC calamity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by SenatePresdo(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians have collectively rejected Tinubu, that's what shettima should understand.

3 Likes

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Hessem: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2023
So u are not Hausa,I now see why u created Boko Haram to kill northerners. SHETIMA,U ARE EVIL

4 Likes

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Minjim: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Obi supporters and Igbos
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by RealTalkNoBull: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2023
darthv:
Kanuris are mainly associated with boko haram, fulanis and Hausa despite them for that.

The north is diverse just like the south, the binding factor is Hausa language and Islam.

You crazy ibos just regurgitate nonsense. I just wish Nigeria can split.
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by darthv: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:

You crazy ibos just regurgitate nonsense. I just wish Nigeria can split.
wetin carry Igbo enter this matter now, I am not even Igbo, your hatred in your tone is much, I simply stated what I read from information sources before, na wa oh.

Me a Niger Delta would be more than happy to see the country split.

1 Like

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by onatisi(m): 3:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Echile:
🤔🤔
The most stupid people in Nigeria today are those complaining about APC government and still dey campaign for Tinubu
It is nauseating to say the very least . Sometimes I wish God could just remove them from Nigeria and take them somewhere else . How can a normal thinking human being see what is happening in Nigeria ,the problems Nigerians are facing and the kind of sick dying candidate APC has fielded and yet come out to say APC is the party he or she is voting for ? Is that not more than madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by fx45(m): 4:12am On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
Even though I do not support Tinubu he made a very calculative move opting for Kanuri instead of Fulani
Who are you supporting? Ibn Dubai
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by stevnwigw1: 4:35am On Feb 08, 2023
I would have preferred a Kanuri to a Fulani, this time but Tinubu is old
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by bdon123(m): 4:49am On Feb 08, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

My guy is already seeing there is more support for atiku than him in d north.
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by sukar886: 5:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Boko Haram master
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by PerfectMan24: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2023
After killing Hausa ppl, destroy their farms, rape their women and take over their lands. U still expect them to support u?

Do u drink piss?
Na so the other one is pretending that there is no Christian massacre in Kaduna. That his party will get all the votes and minority Christians are nobody.

February 25th we will decide
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Mylove55(f): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You had to mention Peter Obi because in your little Ūrchinous mind, I must be Obidient

Sorry to disappoint you

I am seriously Atikulated

And power must remain in the North until further notice
you have be voting for a loser ever since,
Continue
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by stonemasonn: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2023
darthv:
Kanuris are mainly associated with boko haram, fulanis and Hausa despite them for that.

The north is diverse just like the south, the binding factor is Hausa language and Islam.
lies
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

So, this is what Shettima reduced himself to? This is bad, saddening.
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by press9jatv: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

no hope for Bokoharam apologist Shettima in the north west, east and central in the upcoming February 25th presidential poll. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar of Pdp in advance.

1 Like

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by unclejb2(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
that is not politics,
Politics is not by tribe or religion,
Is by political structure
that criminal structure of poverty and oppression is what we are determined to dismantle come February 25.

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi for president
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by SaiOba: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
This one that talks anyhow like his oga,.. looked at a sitting VP and called him an ice cream seller..

Mtcheew!

If he gets power, Omo! I jus can't imagine 😜😂😜😂
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Doctor who
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
id911:
Even in the North, APC is a no go area now. Only on Nairaland I see people supporting them. E don dey clear for Boko Haram Shettima eyes that their ticket will be a monumental failure in the North. The satanic APC is now a regional party.

This election is between Peter Omowale Obi and Atiku Ibn Dubai.

Peter ibn UK

Before 2019 that Atiku brought obi out where in nigeria was obi living?

Where's obi family living?

After 2019 where in nigeria circle did you see obi?

A father can't be alive and Omo will inherit him

obi can't win his father Atiku Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT: David Hundeyin puts out Very Disturbing report. / FG Eyes N5trn VAT In 2024 / Current Chronic Theft In Nigeria Banking System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.