Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima (6302 Views)

North Is Not Supporting APC Because I’m Kanuri: Shettima / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by GoodCane: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
that is what obi.diot people said,
Northerners are not idiotic pigs

To see you're a female and even residing in my state, is an insult to we binis. Is this how daf*t you are?

You believe Yoruba Muslims will vote for Tinubu, but hausas won't vote for their son? How old are you?

Where were you when Muric made it clear that no Yoruba Muslim should vote for a Christian candidate, and you said it's not by tribe nor religion?
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Mylove55(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

To see you're a female and even residing in my state, is an insult to we binis. Is this how daf*t you are?

You believe Yoruba Muslims will vote for Tinubu, but hausas won't vote for their son? How old are you?

Where were you when Muric made it clear that no Yoruba Muslim should vote for a Christian candidate, and you said it's not by tribe nor religion?
apc structure in Edo state will make tinubu to win Edo state,
For example, oshiomole will win Edo north, DVD will win Edo south,
Tell me which senatorial district obi can win, pdp will win Edo central
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Kaiser20: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
The Hausas dislike Shittima because he's not dependable.... Shittima APC in the morning
Shittima ISIS and ISWAP at night
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by GoodCane: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
apc structure in Edo state will make tinubu to win Edo state,
For example, oshiomole will win Edo north, DVD will win Edo south,
Tell me which senatorial district obi can win, pdp will win Edo central

How old are you? For you to think we binis will vote for APC after their 8 years failure is an insult to we binis and we demand an apology for this at once. Otherwise you must be really stupi*d to think tehifnubu will win Edo.

Understand that Nigerians are voting for individuals in this election and not party, which you call structure. If Tinubu gets 3% in Edo State, INEC should declare him president.

Even oshiomole knows obi will win not only Edo State, but the entire SS region.
Re: North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima by Zelenskyy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
you have be voting for a loser ever since,
Continue

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Ndibe Declared Enemy Of State During Yar'Adua Administration / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans / Picture Of One Of Jonathan's New University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.