Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death (24044 Views)

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / Coronavirus: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party / Lockdown: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by technuel: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Dadadididacontr: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2023
It is obvious that wahala sti idamu wa ninu aye e. Ewo loributuku to n ba eyi.
Definitely ai know that you aren't a Yoruba by tribe but rather attempting to drive vide us religious wise. You are going to fail.

Though we may differ in choice of Political candidacy, that is politic but we are not divided and wouldn't be divided through religion as you expect.

Not everybody will believe in Tinubu ideology but that doesn't make im a bastard to us.
Eyin lomo agbaa baba nipa ate iya lori mole.
Yorubas dont shake their parents we bow and prostrate.
Coolsperm:
Rip ma, Tinubu disappointed we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Dadadididacontr: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Ose adara fun o. Yoruba bo, won ni Obe kii mi niku Agba. The Fulanis dont joke with Politics, so they plan ahead if time to use any applicable out of this three DEMARKETING POLITICAL TOOLS.

1. Character assasination.
2. Own Tribal hatred.
3. Regional civil unrest.

Bi owo eni ko ba ti teku ida, aaki bere iku to pa baba eni.

God bless you omo odua.

Mamaafrik1:
a o ni dibo fene to kotiikun siwa nigba to fulani n pawa.
It shows he is not a leader but a selfish moroon who only was to use and dump.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by temitope27(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Urbanchampion:

Èwo ni ori'bu tí ìwọ ọmọ àlè ńbá ká, gan-an?
You're not Yoruba though, because I'm probably older than you and for all my years, Yoruba have never been divided along religion lines. I'm from Ondo State, we have both Muslims and Christians in virtually all families and we get on fine with one other, especially in my hometown. Kingship or land may cause quarrel among my people, definitely, religion won't!
Those that won't vote Asiwaju will not vote him, not because of his choice of Deputy, but because it's politics, everyone can't support only one person, this is what you, Igbos don't understand and that's why presidency will keep being elusive to Igbos
there are not Muslim in every family in ondo State, though am Christian and I'm voting for ASIWAJU

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by kareemkamil(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by worksmart(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Jostoman: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Manny21:
Is it just me, this girl appears to have given up becoming the deputy governor of Lagos State. I have not seen her in recent time campaigning
She is the Next deputy governor of lagos state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by jaytee01(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Coolsperm:
Rip ma, Tinubu disappointed we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by elefind(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2023
You will receive huge amount of money if you do this. Follow this step by step guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TNSU-AGGBs
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Oluwaseunomo: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2023
If you like use your mama do ritual na sanwo olu go still win the election
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by PPIA: 6:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Na JJC Skillz kill her mama
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Ogaga87(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2023
derecho:
I see BATstards adding this to the many "achievements" of Sanwo-olu.

I won't be surprised to see Tinubu "commiserate" with Funke

Leave Tinubu and pride.. He forgot his life is just like the flower you see today and vanish tomorrow.. I remembered when he said at a gathering in Lagos that mentioning Funke name in his presence is an insult..

The man forget say all he owned and achieved is given by grace..

I just like the way Sanwo responded because Tinubu could embarrass himself on this type of situation..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Sammy07: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
a o ni dibo fene to kotiikun siwa nigba to fulani n pawa.
It shows he is not a leader but a selfish moroon who only was to use and dump.

So kiwa ni ki Asiwaju se?

Ko gbe ibon lo Kano lati Lo pa won?

Politics isn't emotions.

Asiwaju is useless laasi agbara abi ipo.

Meaning if Osibanjo was the one running, you'll give the same excuse, cos ko se anything, and he's the VP
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Akinzo2121(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Hin no concern him,na eye service...

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Sammy07: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Dadadididacontr:
Ose adara fun o. Yoruba bo, won ni Obe kii mi niku Agba. The Fulanis dont joke with Politics, so they plan ahead if time to use any applicable out of this three DEMARKETING POLITICAL TOOLS.

1. Character assasination.
2. Own Tribal hatred.
3. Regional civil unrest.

Bi owo eni ko ba ti teku ida, aaki bere iku to pa baba eni.

God bless you omo odua.

Exactly.
Meaning If Osibanjo was the one 🏃, they'll give the same excuse.

Abi kini ise VP ti ko lo agbara re?
Se Ibo Asiwaju nikan le gbe Tinubu wole?

Ki ati e gba pe Christian lo fi se VP, ba wo ni o se ma win?
Obi ma win SE ati pupo ni SS.
The proverb is on point

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Take heart my dear. Your mom will be proud of you wherever she is.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by CallmeTrinity: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Hateful tribe. The man is probably happy in his mind but will be sending his condolences
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2023
May her soul rest well
Mother of a nollywood legend

Well check my signature and click the link below if you need me
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by madjune(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Her Mom looks prettier.

I wonder where this girl carry her wowo from.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by ojex004: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Mtshwww, This one don sacrifice her mother untop something she can not achieve undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Sleekfingers: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Urbanchampion:

You're not Yoruba though, because I'm probably older than you and for all my years, Yoruba have never been divided along religion lines. I'm from Ondo State, we have both Muslims and Christians in virtually all families and we get on fine with one other, especially in my hometown. Kingship or land may cause quarrel among my people, definitely, religion won't!
Those that won't vote Asiwaju will not vote him, not because of his choice of Deputy, but because it's politics, everyone can't support only one person, this is what you, Igbos don't understand and that's why presidency will keep being elusive to Igbos

All they understand is Nzogbu Nzogbu politics....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by ike007(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2023
badBADbichh:
Fulfill all righteousness...

Exactly
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Sleekfingers: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2023
madjune:
Her Mom looks prettier.

I wonder where this girl carry her wowo from.

How is that your business?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by everythinggirly(f): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2023
E remain tinubu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by iamlahmee(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Coolsperm:
yoruba Christian ? lol I'm a yoruba Christian and I'm voting him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Exclusive101: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Wail harder we Yoruba Muslim equal we igbos cos my father is Muslim n my mother Christian I am a christian so what will you call my family ?

Coolsperm:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by Exclusive101: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God you confirm Buhari finally launch it

What millennium will igbos wait to launch Anambra rail that Peter Obi signed ?

seguno2:

Why can’t they give that hope for the light rail that ThiefNuibu talked about 23 years ago, and Buhari launched two weeks ago, which was 39 years after he cancelled Jakande’s metro construction?

Do you know if Lagosians have to wait another 10 years for a fake launch for renewed hopelessness of riding the light rail?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by kenny160: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Urbanchampion:

ask the fuuull oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death by madjune(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

How is that your business?

I no blame you. Na ugly people sabi defend ugly people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.