Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Get Attracted To Girls Out Of My Level; Is That Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Attracted To Girls Out Of My Level; Is That Normal? (631 Views)

Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Attracted To Girls Out Of My Level; Is That Normal? by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
I see some of my friends toasting younger girls but my case is different. The kind of girls i develop interest on are always of my age or a bit older than me. Sometimes, they are ladies wayy richer than me.

How can i always have my eyes on that particular lady that other guys are afraid of approaching?
Re: I Get Attracted To Girls Out Of My Level; Is That Normal? by youngsahito(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Always shoot ur shot everytime.
Re: I Get Attracted To Girls Out Of My Level; Is That Normal? by Ballzproblem2: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
I see some of my friends toasting younger girls but my case is different. The kind of girls i develop interest on are always of my age or a bit older than me. Sometimes, they are ladies wayy richer than me.

How can i always have my eyes on that particular lady that other guys are afraid of approaching?
there's nothing like "girls out of your level" stop belittling yourself,you will surprised the kind of boys those so called girlsout of level dey Bleep ,broke and dirty boys ,take risk bro , this life nothing dey am over 5000 just die like sardine for turkey yesterday

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria So Cheap? / Why Would A Lady See A Gentle Responsible Man And Be Hissing Deeply / Is 190k To 200k Enough To Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.