Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) (8007 Views)

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Actually I was in this category of people talking about women, mostly the way I enjoy with them but I don’t body shame them, you’ll never know what it takes to be a woman. Your judgement on women is based ONLY on what you know and feel.

But it doesn’t stop the fact that women are life wasters shar. You go just land express because of women.

Women are to be feared, correct? Here’s the cruise in all this. Your father sent you to school, wasted money, hoping his son would become a man someday, remember mommas prayers too.

You haven’t even gone far in the life journey to make money and compensate that old man for what he did in your life, but you carry woman matter for head. Why won’t you go through all sort of things and see all sort of things when you won’t face life and leave women? grin

Another angle is, if after what your father did in your life, your education and social exposure and you still don’t have sense. God have no other way than to use women to deal with you. Make you for get sense. Nor Dey mumu follow woman!!! angry

If you are really really really busy with your life, the only business you’ll have with women(For now) Is to price the commodity, pay .............dash dash, that’s its. Everybody go em house onto something else.

Another angle is, you can’t just meet a woman and you expect her to be what she’s not. You think it’s that easy to meet your dream lady? They don’t come easy. your papa for marry the very first woman he dated in his time, dem for nor born you, maybe you for be woman sef grin. Did I insult someone? grin See cruise!!

Anyways, you guys should know whatever women are doing to you is part of life lesson. If you think women are really whores and what not then don’t you think it’s time you face your life and leave them out of it? But Nooooo, your penls nor go gree and you are still calling them who’re. Ode!!!

Time dey go!!! Dey call women who’re.

Ashawo!!! Na Toto go kill you last last. Yes, you!!! angry angry I Dey fear you!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Your moniker says it all cheesy

MODIFIED : Guy the girl wey do you this thing no get heart.
I feel your pain bro cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Your moniker says it all cheesy

MODIFIED : Guy the girl wey do you this thing no get heart.
I feel your pain bro cry
im in a relationship. And blessed with three side chick. Any problem?

10 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by futurerex: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stupidi.ty

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
im in a relationship. Any problem?

I swear the write-up confused my generation. Were you trying to criticize dating on campus or are you calling women scam?
If the latter be the case, I wouldn't agree with you but if the formal was the case I still disagree with you.
Funny enough people build their love lives on campus, if someone can handle his academics and love live, he would definitely handle a home in future (science proven).

I think you should be criticizing 'mumu-ness' in relationships which is caused by peer pressure or lack of vision by youths.

Love is beautiful you know.
Let love lead bro smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by KevMitnick: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op is in safia pains... grin

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

I swear the write-up confused my generation. Were you trying to criticize dating on campus or are you calling women scam?
If the latter be the case, I wouldn't agree with you but if the formal was the case I still disagree with you.
Funny enough people build their love lives on campus, if someone can handle his academics and love live, he would definitely handle a home in future (science proven).

I think you should be criticizing 'mumu-ness' in relationships which is caused by peer pressure or lack of vision by youths.

Love is beautiful you know.
Let love lead bro smiley
i know some people will not understand. grin

Drink water, look for a comfortable place to sit, take a deep breathe. And read the write up slooowwwlyy this time. In slow motion. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
i know some people will not understand. grin

Drink water, look for a comfortable place to sit, take a deep breathe. And read the write up slooowwwlyy this time. In slow motion. grin
Done..
Now your turn. Stay at home , self isolate, sanitize your hands, bring your phone close to you and say out loud. "I have successfully confused my readers!"

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Done..
Now your turn. Stay at home , self isolate, sanitize your hands, bring your phone close to you and say out loud. "I have successfully confused my readers!"
perhaps not what you expected I posted? grin

Posting about woman on Nairaland is either you are with them or you are against them.

Right now you don’t know where this post stand ba? grin I Dey middle bro’s. All I’m saying is, face your life leave woman. But you can fvck just to ease that sack. As you fvck finish make she go house.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
[s]perhaps not what you expected I posted? grin

Posting about woman on Nairaland is either you are with them or you are against them.

Right now you don’t know where this post stand ba? grin I Dey middle bro’s. All I’m saying is, face your life leave woman. But you can fvck just to ease that sack. As you fvck finish make she go house. [/s]

Why would someone be dating and still have the mind to bleep another girl?
Brother just turn single and stop complicating the thunderangry

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Charleys: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Representing the virgin crew.

Omo go marry Virgin so that your life will be free of all these hassles of life

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

you can tell me that when I’m married. Not now.
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by X0012(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
The moment man start to think twice on woman matter nah from that time u don dey get sense and control.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
When something is stupid adjacent of stupidity
What do you expect stupid talks noni angry
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Dreiwizzy: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
I like your supplier
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
im in a relationship. And blessed with three side chick. Any problem?
You're heart broken. How do I know?
You're in a relationship with 4 ladies. No one of them has really captured your heart. Most times, you wouldn't know you're still hurting.
Get healed, change your mind set and try to love again. It will work this time

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
you can tell me that when I’m married. Not now.
Go and ask your 'kind of husband' how im dey for them and don't forget to ask of their greatest regrets as youths. Don't make the same mistake Mr. Learn how to manage one kpekus to avoid had I known.
Stay safe bro. smiley
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Ballary(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
Actually I was in this category of people talking about women, mostly the way I enjoy with them but I don’t body shame them, you’ll never know what it takes to be a woman. Your judgement on women is based ONLY on what you know and feel.

But it doesn’t stop the fact that women are life wasters shar. You go just land express because of women.

Women are to be feared, correct? Here’s the cruise in all this. Your father sent you to school, wasted money, hoping his son would become a man someday, remember mommas prayers too.

You haven’t even gone far in the life journey to make money and compensate that old man for what he did in your life, but you carry woman matter for head. Why won’t you go through all sort of things and see all sort of things when you won’t face life and leave women? grin

Another angle is, if after what your father did in your life, your education and social exposure and you still don’t have sense. God have no other way than to use women to deal with you. Make you for get sense. Nor Dey mumu follow woman!!! angry

If you are really really really busy with your life, the only business you’ll have with women(For now) Is to price the commodity, pay .............dash dash, that’s its. Everybody go em house onto something else.

Another angle is, you can’t just meet a woman and you expect her to be what she’s not. You think it’s that easy to meet your dream lady? They don’t come easy. your papa for marry the very first woman he dated in his time, dem for nor born you, maybe you for be woman sef grin. Did I insult someone? grin See cruise!!

Anyways, you guys should know whatever women are doing to you is part of life lesson. If you think women are really whores and what not then don’t you think it’s time you face your life and leave them out of it? But Nooooo, your penls nor go gree and you are still calling them who’re. Ode!!!

Ashawo!!! Na Toto go kill you last last. Yes, you!!! angry angry I Dey fear you!!!
Your post is literally confusing,I don't know if you are bashing the ladies or in support of them.

However good women are hard to find,in my own view, good women are only 10% especially in nigeria.what we have now are pretenders and gold diggers.

I think if men can start controlling their third leg to an extent,all this issues of women problem will be reduced to a certain extent.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
LOL Stupidity for president 2023!
OP what are you smoking over there?
grin grin grin
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ballary:

Your post is literally confusing,I don't know if you are bashing the ladies or in support of them.

However good women are hard to find,in my own view, good women are only 10% especially in nigeria.what we have now are pretenders and gold diggers.

I think if men can start controlling their third leg to an extent,all this issues of women problem will be reduced to a certain extent.
I support with 1 vote.... Nigeria really deserve a president like stupidity to turn naija to London

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

what's wrong with polygamy?
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
You're in a relationship with 4 ladies. No one of them has really captured your heart. Most times, you wouldn't know you're still hurting.
audio
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by JOACHINpedro: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
what's wrong with polygamy?
Is there something like polygamy in dating? shocked

Well, I see you were referring to my last comment. The point I was tryna make is that a man that considers himself mature knows his boundary. I don't have any problem with polygamists. I'm not one
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by fmdillon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:

I hail o, ur name mislead me, bt reading ur post, I tink 4 d 1st time in ur life & my life , u are making sense. U dnt give a sh#t with d tone.
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Bonnywest: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:

You are very poor at writing. This isn't your field!
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bonnywest:

You are very poor at writing. This isn't your field!
ofcourse it’s not my field. I didn’t say I was a writer.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
grin so Nigerian men that are married and still cheat with numerous girlfriends are heartbroken?

Think before you post. Cheating is what I do coz I never see reason to keep one woman till I’m married.

Your man probably have a side chick, or you are the side chick sef

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Go and ask your 'kind of husband' how im dey for them and don't forget to ask of their greatest regrets as youths. Don't make the same mistake Mr. Learn how to manage one kpekus to avoid had I known.
Stay safe bro. smiley
sorry what mistake? You all are just consfusing my write up. It’s not direct but read and understand, it’s all about shunning women and making money for now. Paying less attention to women while you make the money.

By the way, I’m working on making enough money that can marry me 3 women. As I’m aging I’ll marry a 4th one. That kind money. And it will come to pass. angry
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Bonnywest: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
ofcourse it’s not my field. I didn’t say I was a writer.
Matured response. #Respect

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
our mumu don do
Re: There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Come to think of it y'all, OP is really right.
Women don't deserve a proper treatment.
The only women I respect are my mum and sisters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My New Girlfriend(photo) / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.