Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3266 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah, unfortunately yes. I agree with you. A whole new monumental miracle it is for me to turn theist and believe this hogwash you throw about.
I have a Christian brother, my kid bother. He says the same jargon you do(about being spiritually superior, like chilling with Yahweh etc) but nigga asks me for loans and medical advice. I asked him one day, this same question I asked you, "What exactly is your spiritual advantage? ". Nigga got defensive and angry, and said if I don't wanna help, I should say so. I told him I'm afraid I can't help. He ended the call. Haven't heard from him since then. It amuses me the way the regular theist mind works cheesy
If your brother could take advantage of the power he has, you will be one to beg him. He is always more superior than you only if he can take advantage of it.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You assume a lot when you don't even notice carefully what i type about others because i don't call atheists devils for i know that they have the right to believe or disbelieve.
However if Devil and Satan doesn't exist as you claim then what makes you feel offended when someone calls another Devil or Satan? undecided
I don't feel offended. If you notice, you, DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu and other psychotic christians refer to atheists as devils, satans etc. Do you see us react or retaliate to call you names? No, we either ignore or laugh, cos we know its all bullshit. A theist more likely would take offence. Only time I reacted was when you cussed my parents.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is where intelligence comes in! smiley

Muslims do gather to do or practice what their Allah (God) ordered them to do so even without seeing their Allah it's obvious that some form of spirit is magneting them together but what activities can you point to as proof of you spaghetti?

I don't need to see anything before believing that ants have some forces making them move and work in harmony, in the same manner if you could present a group of people practicing something in the name of your spaghetti then i will also acknowledge it but in the absence of that it simply means you're just trying to make up something to counter what others are doing.

However i don't dispute your claims as long as it makes sense to you and you're neither forcing your opinion on me or disrupting what i do to my own God! smiley
This right here is the problem with theists. IGNORANCE.
Obviously you haven't researched about the Flying Spaghetti Monster or intimated yourself about its religion before offering to know about it. This particular trait is what I see in all the theists I engage in here. Palpable and pitiable ignorance. Just so you know The FSM has a creed, followership, holy book etc, all the trappings of a regular religion

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

If you're willing to listen and reason intelligently! smiley

Which of the God's promised to make the earth a better place just as He (God) wanted it to be in the beginning? Psalms 37:9-11; 29

If there's an argument over the ownership of a landed property do you think the real owner will abandon it in his plans?

All other Gods kept talking about heaven except the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who claimed He created both heaven and earth, and purposed humans to live here on earth! Psalms 115:16

So use your brain to reason with what they're saying that's how to catch thieves claiming what doesn't belong to them.
Only JEHOVAH promised to renovate our planet home and He also promised to gather those that He's going to use to renovate it and see to it that peace reigns among them! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jehovah's Witnesses are gathering millions of peace lovers across the globe and working as one big and happy family waiting for their God to strike and destroy all those making life unbearable for their fellow humans! Revelations 11:18

You can quote any book and let's hear what their so called Gods are saying about life on our planet home! smiley
Ignorance per excellence.
Bro Max, at least read up other religions before all these useless posts.
Just so you know, all those gods claim to create the world, and some other stuff they claim, including their return etc.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot...and I am the antidote that will help cure your idiocy or increase it..it depends on which ever way you comply grin grin grin grin
Bro, ease on the insult. I beg
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
terezo2002 is a yabaleft missing link...he escaped from the PSYCHIATRIC hospital due to negligence of the mental workers and now he is here to miss with sane minds...that idiot was bathed with acid and as a result it affected his brain grin grin grin grin
Take it easy bro. At least he never insulted you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

If your brother could take advantage of the power he has, you will be one to beg him. He is always more superior than you only if he can take advantage of it.
Ok. So basically you and a select few(who are unknown and are regular folks like us) have this power, and we uninitiated can't see this power, right? Ok
You said up there u perform miracles, but you're yet to reply my post where I asked if you can perform said miracles via speech(like your lord)
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't feel offended. If you notice, you, DTruthSpeaker, Elated177, Oladegbu and other psychotic christians refer to atheists as devils, satans etc. Do you see us react or retaliate to call you names? No, we either ignore or laugh, cos we know its all bullshit. A theist more likely would take offence. Only time I reacted was when you cussed my parents.
That's why i said "you assume a lot" i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses we don't call people devil or Satan.

Can you quote where i called you devil or Satan?

I insulted your Papa when you asked me stupid question simply because i have faith in God doesn't give you the impetus to ask me stupid questions like "how many kids have your Papa molested this year?" smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

This right here is the problem with theists. IGNORANCE.
Obviously you haven't researched about the Flying Spaghetti Monster or intimated yourself about its religion before offering to know about it. This particular trait is what I see in all the theists I engage in here. Palpable and pitiable ignorance. Just so you know The FSM has a creed, followership, holy book etc, all the trappings of a regular religion

Then present it's worshipers and let the world see you for recognition! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. So basically you and a select few(who are unknown and are regular folks like us) have this power, and we uninitiated can't see this power, right? Ok
You said up there u perform miracles, but you're yet to reply my post where I asked if you can perform said miracles via speech(like your lord)
UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone

You are chatting with a demented fellow...go to this thread and see his display of madness
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i said "you assume a lot" i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses we don't call people devil or Satan.

Can you quote where i called you devil or Satan?

I insulted your Papa when you asked me stupid question simply because i have faith in God doesn't give you the impetus to ask me stupid questions like "how many kids have your Papa molested this year?" smiley
I'll pull up the posts. Stay tuned
About the mol@station part, you said many non-JW people do it, and so why should people harass JWs that engage in mol3station. So I assumed its a regular pastime for you folks. I apologize anyway
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Then present it's worshipers and let the world see you for recognition! smiley
This is their Holy book
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gospel_of_the_Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Read more about them https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
http..UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone

You are chatting with a demented fellow...go to this thread and see his display of madness
Its a possibility however I'm trying to get through to his worldview and make my diagnosis, thus my mini-invterview with him. I agree there are lots of psychotics on Nairaland
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its a possibility however I'm trying to get through to his worldview and make my diagnosis, thus my mini-invterview with him. I agree there are lots of psychotics on Nairaland
go to that page now..I am engaging the lunatic there that is why he can't respond to you here
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

the only reason why he opened this useless thread is because he was ignored there for a long time but now I am engaging the damaged brain..you won't see him in this his useless dead thread
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ignorance per excellence.
Bro Max, at least read up other religions before all these useless posts.
Just so you know, all those gods claim to create the world, and some other stuff they claim, including their return etc.

This is not meant for you, i don't understand why you're so disturbed when others reason differently.

If you claim you're the owner of a property any right thinking person will watch out for what you plan to do with the property.

Jehovah claimed He created the heavens and the earth, He told us so many things about the first couple, He told us about great miraculous works of ancient times, He claimed He's behind the confusion that led to difference in languages (apart from what is written in books we can't prove any of these things)

But then He talks about how to return this planet to original plan first all inhabitants will speak in harmony without thinking of killing one another over disagreements {Zechariah 3:9} today Jehovah's Witnesses are speaking in harmony globally without raising weapons against anyone just as if they're speaking one language. Isaiah 2:2-4

He promised to make wolves and sheep feed together as one {Isaiah 11:6; 65:25} and people who are formerly soldiers trained to destroy lives are feeding together on the same table symbolically and none of them is thinking about killing people anymore! Isaiah 11:9

Do you know any God as in any God whose plans is working out {James 2:18-26} gradually as Jehovah's plans? Isaiah 55:10-11

So if you call all these IGNORANCE i'm not offended but know that i've once being a Muslim before i later became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslims kill Muslims despite bowing to the same stone in Mecca just as the misinformed Churchgoers also does and many other religionists claiming they know God often do.
So i know such sound reasoning can't be found anywhere else but you can help by presenting any other God whose plans are working out perfectly like that! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is not meant for you, i don't understand why you're so disturbed when others reason differently.

If you claim you're the owner of a property any right thinking person will watch out for what you plan to do with the property.

Jehovah claimed He created the heavens and the earth, He told us so many things about the first couple, He told us about great miraculous works of ancient times, He claimed He's behind the confusion that led to difference in languages (apart from what is written in books we can't prove any of these things)

But then He talks about how to return this planet to original plan first all inhabitants will speak in harmony without thinking of killing one another over disagreements {Zechariah 3:9} today Jehovah's Witnesses are speaking in harmony globally without raising weapons against anyone just as if they're speaking one language. Isaiah 2:2-4

He promised to make wolves and sheep feed together as one {Isaiah 11:6; 65:25} and people who are formerly soldiers trained to destroy lives are feeding together on the same table symbolically and none of them is thinking about killing people anymore! Isaiah 11:9

Do you know any God as in any God whose plans is working out {James 2:18-26} gradually as Jehovah's plans? Isaiah 55:10-11

So if you call all these IGNORANCE i'm not offended but know that i've once being a Muslim before i later became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslims kill Muslims despite bowing to the same stone in Mecca just as the misinformed Churchgoers also does and many other religionists claiming they know God often do.
So i know such sound reasoning can't be found anywhere else but you can help by presenting any other God whose plans are working out perfectly like that! smiley
How do you know yahweh's plans are working smoothly

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'll pull up the posts. Stay tuned
About the mol@station part, you said many non-JW people do it, and so why should people harass JWs that engage in mol3station. So I assumed its a regular pastime for you folks. I apologize anyway
I said all people does it whether atheists or none atheists so attaching importance to JWs for being accused when you can't even catch one JW practicing it in your neighbourhood makes no practical sense.
So why asking me such stupid question?
I'm waiting for a post where i called you devil or Satan.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Because everything Jehovah promised in His book is happening among Jehovah's Witnesses smoothly.

Please present any God you know whose plan is working out among it's worshipers just as Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling the sound plans of their God.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

You can't wish God away bro. God will forever be in your subconscious mind. God was the one that put it there not us.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Epinigirls: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Resources to prove what, exactly?

Resources with which to make a decision or a choice over which stance makes more sense

Not necessarily Resources to prove anything

I'm an atheist, Resources got me there

I was a Christian, bible resources got me there too
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by AnyanwuSilas: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

If you're willing to listen and reason intelligently! smiley

Which of the God's promised to make the earth a better place just as He (God) wanted it to be in the beginning? Psalms 37:9-11; 29

If there's an argument over the ownership of a landed property do you think the real owner will abandon it in his plans?

All other Gods kept talking about heaven except the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who claimed He created both heaven and earth, and purposed humans to live here on earth! Psalms 115:16

So use your brain to reason with what they're saying that's how to catch thieves claiming what doesn't belong to them.
Only JEHOVAH promised to renovate our planet home and He also promised to gather those that He's going to use to renovate it and see to it that peace reigns among them! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jehovah's Witnesses are gathering millions of peace lovers across the globe and working as one big and happy family waiting for their God to strike and destroy all those making life unbearable for their fellow humans! Revelations 11:18

You can quote any book and let's hear what their so called Gods are saying about life on our planet home! smiley

We are talking of the Universe, if Jehova created Earth, then who created Jupiter, Venus, Stars, Galaxies and others.

The Bible's creation story is Cock and Bull story.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

We are talking of the Universe, if Jehova created Earth, then who created Jupiter, Venus, Stars, Galaxies and others.

Jehovah created everything
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

idiot....typing what he knows nothing about
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by AnyanwuSilas: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Can you prove it?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

you are chatting with a maniac..take a look at his response and you will find out he won't give you the adequate response you seek...he is just regurgitating the bullshit his pastor inculcated into his numbskull
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Can you prove it?

he can't prove anything..because he is a numbskull dunderhead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

Can you prove it?

Yes. He told me that and I believed Him.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

We are talking of the Universe, if Jehova created Earth, then who created Jupiter, Venus, Stars, Galaxies and others. The Bible's creation story is Cock and Bull story.

Ọmọ when Jehovah inspired Moses to record what you're reading in that Bible book nobody have any idea about other planets so instead of giving the readers a headache over what they can't see back then God's word said:

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1

The heaven(s) encompasses all the bodies the reader can perceive when he gaze into the sky(heaven) as in all the stars you know today as universe! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gromilla010:
you are chatting with a maniac..take a look at his response and you will find out he won't give you the adequate response you seek...he is just regurgitating the bullshit his pastor inculcated into his numbskull

Na wah o!
So intelligent discussion do hurt atheists like this?
Ọmọ take it easy o, nobody is forcing God on you if you believe fine, if not it's OK but you can't erase God from the brains of believers you can walk away if all these makes no sense to you! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!
Ọmọ take it easy o, nobody is forcing God on you if you believe fine, if not it's OK but you can't erase God from the brains of believers you can walk away if all these makes no sense to you! smiley
That's a spirit controlling him. He can't help it. He must always get angry and curse whenever God is being discussed. Just see the words of anger that comes out from the enemies of God
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Gromilla010: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!
I am not referring to you..I am referring to terrezo2002

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Listen To My Church Sermons Online / Touch Not My Anointed? Really? / Anathemas By Mary Ann Collins (A Former Catholic Nun) : Read Carefully Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.