Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3268 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Is it sort of challenge or what? Deactivate for what. If you think you are challenging me, sorry to disappoint you, I am only out to tell people the truth and if you don't accept it, I go my way. I don't force anything on you.
idiot...he already knows your display of Stupidity in anothers thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Honchoslim16(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Y'all put capital 'G' like there's only one god.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yes. Check the Bible for all the documentation you need of how God created humans
Ok. Why don't you check the Flying Spaghetti Monster creed for all the documentation of how he created humans?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by KnownUnknown: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

The process of car, aeroplane production are well documented and there are no guess works or duplicity involved. Is the process of human creation well documented without duplicity and falsehoods? No

It is written the repulsive Hebrew Shit (capital letter S to distinguish it from the other shits and proclaim him as the only true Shit lol) said abracadabra “let there be light”, abracadabra “let there be waters in the heavens and waters on earth and waters up my ass”

Abracadabra, let there be penis. Abracadabra, let there be vagina. Abracadabra, let there be stomach.

You ever wonder if prior to the motherf#cka saying “let there be light” was he fumbling in the dark or did he have a candle burning for visibility?

For any offended slave of the Hebrew shit, you are not part of the “holy race”, so sheath your sword. The “holy race” that would f#ck their own sisters and aunts to keep their bloodline inbred, excuse me ,“holy”.

Ezra 9
After these things had been done, the leaders came to me and said, “The people of Israel, including the priests and the Levites, have not kept themselves separate from the neighboring peoples with their detestable practices, like those of the Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Ammonites, Moabites, Egyptians and Amorites. 2 They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness.”

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Every nation, tribe and people know that there is one God. Only that majority do not know Him.
Atheists labour tirelessly trying to fight off the fact that there is God which doesn't go away from them. They get disappointed everyday with the voices in their minds that there is God. The knowledge that there is God has been infused into every human even from birth. Anyone trying to quench that knowledge is like you fighting yourself. It is only a fool that fights himself. That's why the Bible says a fool says in his heart, there is no God. Psalm 14:1

TERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOLTERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOLTERREZO2002 A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Idiotic wretch

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yes. Check the Bible for all the documentation you need of how God created humans
Oh, he created humans outta dust? Did you check how the Flying Spaghetti Monster created humans? That's more legit and credible than Yahweh's

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by KnownUnknown: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, he created humans outta dust? Did you check how the Flying Spaghetti Monster created humans? That's more legit and credible than Yahweh's

I prefer one of the Native American gods who created man with wet mud but it got too hard when it dried; created Man with wood but it broke too easily; and finally created man with dough made out of corn, which was just right.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I prefer one of the Native American gods who created man with wet mud but it got too hard when it dried; created Man with wood but it broke too easily; and finally created man with dough made out of corn, which was just right.
I kinda like it. Seems more action and fun packed than Yahweh's boring mud creation narrative
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by tintingz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
terrezo2002:
James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Every nation, tribe and people know that there is one God. Only that majority do not know Him.
Atheists labour tirelessly trying to fight off the fact that there is God which doesn't go away from them. They get disappointed everyday with the voices in their minds that there is God. The knowledge that there is God has been infused into every human even from birth. Anyone trying to quench that knowledge is like you fighting yourself. It is only a fool that fights himself. That's why the Bible says a fool says in his heart, there is no God. Psalm 14:1

Every nation, tribe and people know that there is flying green monkey. Only that majority do not know Him.
Theists labour tirelessly trying to fight off the fact that there is flying monkey which doesn't go away from them. They get disappointed everyday with the voices in their minds that there is flying green monkey. The knowledge that there is flying monkey has been infused into every human even from birth. Anyone trying to quench that knowledge is like you fighting yourself. It is only a foöl that fights himself. That's why the holy Banable says a foöl says in his heart, there is no flying green monkey.

Well unless you can prove to me there's no flying green monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2023
tintingz:

Every nation, tribe and people know that there is flying green monkey. Only that majority do not know Him.
Theists labour tirelessly trying to fight off the fact that there is flying monkey which doesn't go away from them. They get disappointed everyday with the voices in their minds that there is flying green monkey. The knowledge that there is flying monkey has been infused into every human even from birth. Anyone trying to quench that knowledge is like you fighting yourself. It is only a foöl that fights himself. That's why the holy Banable says a foöl says in his heart, there is no flying green monkey.

Well unless you can prove to me there's no flying green monkey.

Okay
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2023
When the fullness of time shall fully come, every nation, tribe and people shall humble themselves before the Almighty God. At that time, shall be sorrows and pains for some while it shall be glorious for others because it is a time they looked forward to.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
When the fullness of time shall fully come, every nation, tribe and people shall humble themselves before the Almighty God. At that time, shall be sorrows and pains for some while it shall be glorious for others because it is a time they looked forward to.

For 2000 years fulness of time has yet to be full. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

For 2000 years fulness of time has yet to be full. LoLz.
Same way it took thousands of years for Jesus Christ to come. The same way they said over 2000 years Jesus the saviour didn't come. And when He finally came, people didn't know it was Him because they never believed He was going to come.

God told Noah He would destroy the world with water. He told Noah to build an Ark. The people didn't believe Noah or God. Noah built the Ark for 120 years. The people mocked him and his family. Finally the flood came and swept the people away.

Jesus Christ is coming. Whether you like it or not, He will come as He has promised.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Same way it took thousands of years for Jesus Christ to come. The same way they said over 2000 years Jesus the saviour didn't come. And when He finally came, people didn't know it was Him because they never believed He was going to come.

God told Noah He would destroy the world with water. He told Noah to build an Ark. The people didn't believe Noah or God. Noah built the Ark for 120 years. The people mocked him and his family. Finally the flood came and swept the people away.

Jesus Christ is coming. Whether you like it or not, He will come as He has promised.

A global flood that left no evidence of a global flood. LoLz.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

A global flood that left no evidence of a global flood. LoLz.
You mean video evidence or picture evidence? Or how else do you want to prove there was flood over 3000 years ago?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

You mean video evidence or picture evidence? Or how else do you want to prove there was flood over 3000 years ago?

Are you seriously asking me that question? LMAO! The same way you'd prove to me the Earth was created by a god.

On a serious note though, any event of that scale at the presumed time this was said to have occurred would have left clear geological evidence. It would also have affected all the human civilisations that were already well established, for example the Egyptian civilisation which had already built pyramids.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

Are you seriously asking me that question? LMAO! The same way you'd prove to me the Earth was created by a god.

On a serious note though, any event of that scale at the presumed time this was said to have occurred would have left clear geological evidence. It would also have affected all the human civilisations that were already well established, for example the Egyptian civilisation which had already built pyramids.
grin You mean the Egyptian Pyramids were built before the flood?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

There was no such flood. There were pyramids built at the time the said flood took place. The date given to the biblical flood is 2350 BCE while the oldest pyramid is dated to 2630 BCE which almost 300 years before the date for the flood.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

There was no such flood. There were pyramids built at the time the said flood took place. The date given to the biblical flood is 2350 BCE while the oldest pyramid is dated to 2630 BCE which almost 300 years before the date for the flood.
What is your evidence that the pyramid of Egypt was built around 2530 BCE?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Provide evidence for the flood you claimed happened before you ask me that.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by pricy007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

good day sir, I come up with one of your topic on nairaland and I'll really need to talk to you for an advice and counseling, pls how can I contact you on whatsapp pls sir?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
pricy007:
good day sir, I come up with one of your topic on nairaland and I'll really need to talk to you for an advice and counseling, pls how can I contact you on whatsapp pls sir?
Hello sir.
Email me on Cyndytexforever@gmail.com
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

Provide evidence for the flood you claimed happened before you ask me that.
Is it video evidence or picture evidence?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
jayeg70285:
Geaf
Gambling will damage you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by pricy007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Hello sir.
Email me on Cyndytexforever@gmail.com
appreciated sir, I just sent you an email and will be looking forward to your reply.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by LordReed(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Is it video evidence or picture evidence?

Geologic evidence.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:
When the fullness of time shall fully come, every nation, tribe and people shall humble themselves before the the Noodly Limbs of The Flying Spaghetti Monster. At that time, shall be sorrows and pains for some while it shall be glorious for others because it is a time they looked forward to.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Evidence doesn't have to be videos or audios. For an a world event as big as the flood leaving no evidence shows its a big, fat lie. Scientists cannot get any evidence it happened
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yup
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
terrezo2002:

At least there are several scientific evidences dating those pyramids. Your flood has no evidence whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Humans Nearly Wiped Out 70,000 Years Ago, Study Says / Yoruba Version Of Life After Death. It Is Logical And Scientific / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.