Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. (3267 Views)

Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin Don't worry, I already know you. You will always be angry at the mention of God.
Ok, thats a good dodging mechanism you got here. Any opportunity to debate your god, you insist your opponent hates god, and you promptly run away.
No p

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why do you think I'm angry?
You are angry at God bro. If not you won't be jumping around when God is mentioned and trying to remove the thought of God from your head.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok, thats a good dodging mechanism you got here. Any opportunity to debate your god, you insist your opponent hates god, and you promptly run away.
No p
God is a Spirit. A spiritual person debating with a carnal person on Spiritual matters is a senseless debate.
Everything a spiritual person says is foolishness to the carnal person.
So no point debating with you bro
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are angry at God bro. If not you won't be jumping around when God is mentioned and trying to remove the thought of God from your head.
… and I guess christians that hastily jump into Muslim threads are very angry at Allah. Nice logic by you.
By the way, you guys harassed the Muslims so bad that they complained to Seun, who introduced the Muslim creed. That means your anger at Allah is so great grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

God is a Spirit. A spiritual person debating with a carnal person on a Spiritual being is a senseless debate.
Everything a spiritual person says is foolishness to the carnal person.
So no point debating with you bro
Another dodging technique I see from theists. It never gets old. When you grab them at the balls, they tell you you arent spiritual. But ask them what 'spiritual' means they mumble different things, each of them. Ask them 'Since you know spiritual how has it helped your life' and you hear more bullshit grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and I guess christians that hastily jump into Muslim threads are very angry at Allah. Nice logic by you.
By the way, you guys harassed the Muslims so bad that they complained to Seun, who introduced the Muslim creed. That means your anger at Allah is so great grin
I don't harrass Muslims, I tell them what they should know
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

I don't harrass Muslims, I tell them what they should know
Good. Same way I'm telling you what you should know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Another dodging technique I see from theists. It never gets old. When you grab them at the balls, they tell you you arent spiritual. But ask them what 'spiritual' means they mumble different things, each of them. Ask them 'Since you know spiritual how has it helped your life' and you hear more bullshit grin
Not your fault. You won't understand spirituality until you are there.
As it is, you are not ready to come into the state of being spiritual.
You have tried to be like other spiritual people, but you failed and concluded it doesn't work and so you don't believe it.
I have seen your types. Many of them.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good. Same way I'm telling you what you should know. cheesy
grin grin grin I am a Spiritual person and I experience the spiritual things. I have so much knowledge far more than you. So what do you want me to know. Carnal things? Lol
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

Not your fault. You won't understand spirituality until you are there.
As it is, you are not ready to come into the state of being spiritual.
You have tried to be like other spiritual people, but you failed and concluded it doesn't work and so you don't believe it.
I have seen your types. Many of them.
Again I ask. How has spirituality helped your life. Be honest
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin I am a Spiritual person and I experience the spiritual things. I have so much knowledge far more than you. So what do you want me to know. Carnal things? Lol
Oh, beautiful. So you know spiritual stuff. So what is the advantage? cheesy
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again I ask. How has spirituality helped your life. Be honest
If I share my experiences with you, you would regard them as foolishness. So no need.
I tell you the truth. I have tasted good things money can't buy from spirituality.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, beautiful. So you know spiritual stuff. So what is the advantage? cheesy
A lot bro.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by 35kristibueze: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Which of them created you?Which of them created you?...

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Do Muslim God and Christian God are the same.

Of course not but the fact remains that Muslims believe in the existence of God unlike atheists so it makes no sense referring to a person who acknowledge God as atheists when the meaning of atheist is someone who doesn't acknowledge God! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
35kristibueze:
Which of them created you?Which of them created you?...
Seek Him, you will find Him and He will reveal Himself to you.
Speak to Him honestly. He hears you
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2023
I will appreciate it if you discuss with me like a sane individual but if you're out to insult me i won't take it from you because everyone is free to express themselves not forcing their opinion on others or insulting others for being different in opinion, as i've always told you nobody is forcing God on you so you can't force athiesm on others! smiley

jaephoenix:

How do you know he created them?
God created a couple (them)

jaephoenix:

So you worship Allah too? That's nice grin
To a Muslim the title "GOD" is Allah but there are many Gods that's why opinions, doctrines and teachings on Gods differs. smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

If I share my experiences with you, you would regard them as foolishness. So no need.
I tell you the truth. I have tasted good things money can't buy from spirituality.
What good stuff? Be specific
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course not but the fact remains that Muslims believe in the existence of God unlike atheists so it makes no sense referring to a person who acknowledge God as atheists when the meaning of atheist is someone who doesn't acknowledge God! smiley
Do you acknowledge Flying Spaghetti Monster? And why/why not?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I will appreciate it if you discuss with me like a sane individual but if you're out to insult me i won't take it from you because everyone is free to express themselves not forcing their opinion on others or insulting others for being different in opinion, as i've always told you nobody is forcing God on you so you can't force athiesm on others! smiley

God created a couple (them)

To a Muslim the title "GOD" is Allah but there are many Gods that's why opinions, doctrines and teachings on Gods differs. smiley
Says someone that calls his another person devil, satan etc for having a different opinion from his, when the person never called him names.
About the topic, its good you acknowledge others sky daddies exist, and not just yours

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

What good stuff? Be specific
No need.
Spiritual things doesn't make sense to you.

1. If I tell you I hear from God. How does it sound to you?
2. If I tell you God specifically gave me instructions to follow and I got a good result after I followed it. Will it make sense to you?
3. If I tell you all the things I asked from God last year came few days to the end of the year even though there was nothing I could do to get them. Won't you say it is a coincidence?
4. If I tell you how God has used me to perform healing miraculously on people. Won't you say it is bullcrap?
5. If I tell you many strange things of my walk with God, how will you fathom them when you are carnal.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

No need.
Spiritual things doesn't make sense to you.

1. If I tell you I hear from God. How does it sound to you?
2. If I tell you God specifically gave me instructions to follow and I got a good result after I followed it. Will it make sense to you?
3. If I tell you all the things I asked from God last year came few days to the end of the year even though there was nothing I could do to get them. Won't you say it is a coincidence?
4. If I tell you how God has used me to perform healing miraculously on people. Won't you say it is bullcrap?
5. If I tell you many strange things of my walk with God, how will you fathom them when you are carnal.

Wonderful.
1. Remember you kept using the terms 'things', 'good result' which are vague terms. Again be specific.
2. You heal people? Cool. I believe u can heal via speech just like your lord and savior, right?
3. And what did Yahweh say about this election?
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Wonderful.
1. Remember you kept using the terms 'things', 'good result' which are vague terms. Again be specific.
2. You heal people? Cool. I believe u can heal via speech just like your lord and savior, right?
3. And what did Yahweh say about this election?
grin grin grin grin grin
Like I said, it doesn't make sense to you. That was why I said no need. Well, I understand already.
Spirituality and carnality are of opposite sides. They can't meet. They can't agree. Their reasonings and experiences are different.
A carnal person becoming a Christian means the person has to do a complete U-turn and this can only be done by the power of God (Grace).
No one can be a Christian unless God draws such a person.
For by Grace are we saved. Not by any works.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin grin grin
Like I said, it doesn't make sense to you. That was why I said no need. Well, I understand already.
Spirituality and carnality are of opposite sides. They can't meet. They can't agree. Their reasonings and experiences are different.
A carnal person becoming a Christian means the person has to do a complete U-turn and this can only be done by the power of God (Grace).
No one can be a Christian unless God draws such a person.
For by Grace are we saved. Not by any works.
Exactly what I said. Same answer they give when they wanna say bullshit. 'You don't understand'. This scam you christians perpetuate is too funny.
Have you read The Emperor's New Clothes. "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a literary folktale written by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, about a vain emperor who gets exposed before his subjects. That is exactly what you depict. In case your childhood was depleted and you didn't read it, it is the story about an emperor whose invisible clothes are so beautiful they can't be seen with naked eyes. And everyone has to agree they were beautiful (so as to be termed to be smart and of course, not to annoy the emperor)
Your spirituality is visible and knowledgeable to you, and others like you (even though no one else can see it)
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by terrezo2002(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly what I said. Same answer they give when they wanna say bullshit. 'You don't understand'. This scam you christians perpetuate is too funny.
Have you read The Emperor's New Clothes. "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a literary folktale written by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, about a vain emperor who gets exposed before his subjects. That is exactly what you depict. In case your childhood was depleted and you didn't read it, it is the story about an emperor whose invisible clothes are so beautiful they can't be seen with naked eyes. And everyone has to agree they were beautiful (so as to be termed to be smart and of course, not to annoy the emperor)
Your spirituality is visible and knowledgeable to you, and others like you even though no one else can see it)
Hahahahahahaha

You are right there. You need to first be like us to understand. And for you to be likes us will require a miracle. Grace has to find you out first.
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by jaephoenix(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are right there. You need to first be like us to understand. And for you to be likes us will require a miracle. Grace has to find you out first.
Yeah, unfortunately yes. I agree with you. A whole new monumental miracle it is for me to turn theist and believe this hogwash you throw about.
I have a Christian brother, my kid bother. He says the same jargon you do(about being spiritually superior, like chilling with Yahweh etc) but nigga asks me for loans and medical advice. I asked him one day, this same question I asked you, "What exactly is your spiritual advantage? ". Nigga got defensive and angry, and said if I don't wanna help, I should say so. I told him I'm afraid I can't help. He ended the call. Haven't heard from him since then. It amuses me the way the regular theist mind works cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Says someone that calls his another person devil, satan etc for having a different opinion from his, when the person never called him names. About the topic, its good you acknowledge others sky daddies exist, and not just yours

You assume a lot when you don't even notice carefully what i type about others because i don't call atheists devils for i know that they have the right to believe or disbelieve.
However if Devil and Satan doesn't exist as you claim then what makes you feel offended when someone calls another Devil or Satan? undecided
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you acknowledge Flying Spaghetti Monster? And why/why not?
This is where intelligence comes in! smiley

Muslims do gather to do or practice what their Allah (God) ordered them to do so even without seeing their Allah it's obvious that some form of spirit is magneting them together but what activities can you point to as proof of you spaghetti?

I don't need to see anything before believing that ants have some forces making them move and work in harmony, in the same manner if you could present a group of people practicing something in the name of your spaghetti then i will also acknowledge it but in the absence of that it simply means you're just trying to make up something to counter what others are doing.

However i don't dispute your claims as long as it makes sense to you and you're neither forcing your opinion on me or disrupting what i do to my own God! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by AnyanwuSilas: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

His name is JEHOVAH! Exodus 6:2-3; Psalms 83:18

We can't see God but through the things He created we know He lives for instance He said:

Everything He created according to their kind {Genesis 1:24-25} and humans He created in His own image making humans rulers over all the creatures on planet earth no matter how powerful they are humans have the intelligence to cage them or restrict them to a particular region {Genesis 1:26} only humans have continued to make things better while all other creatures remain the same way they're till today.

So if you think seeing God is the only way you can be convinced then it's OK but there are many things you can't see yet you have agreed they exist! smiley
I meant the Originator of the universe not the Jewish and Christian God called Jehova or the Muslim God called Allah.

Can you prove Jehova created the Universe?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
I meant the Originator of the universe not the Jewish and Christian God called Jehova or the Muslim God called Allah.
Can you prove Jehova created the Universe?

YES!

If you're willing to listen and reason intelligently! smiley

Which of the God's promised to make the earth a better place just as He (God) wanted it to be in the beginning? Psalms 37:9-11; 29

If there's an argument over the ownership of a landed property do you think the real owner will abandon it in his plans?

All other Gods kept talking about heaven except the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who claimed He created both heaven and earth, and purposed humans to live here on earth! Psalms 115:16

So use your brain to reason with what they're saying that's how to catch thieves claiming what doesn't belong to them.
Only JEHOVAH promised to renovate our planet home and He also promised to gather those that He's going to use to renovate it and see to it that peace reigns among them! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jehovah's Witnesses are gathering millions of peace lovers across the globe and working as one big and happy family waiting for their God to strike and destroy all those making life unbearable for their fellow humans! Revelations 11:18

You can quote any book and let's hear what their so called Gods are saying about life on our planet home! smiley
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
terrezo2002:

I see, grace and mercy left you. I understand how you feel towards God. You get angry at the mention of God because He has left you.
you are an idiot...and I am the antidote that will help cure your idiocy or increase it..it depends on which ever way you comply grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by Umbrateeth04: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah, unfortunately yes. I agree with you. A whole new monumental miracle it is for me to turn theist and believe this hogwash you throw about.
I have a Christian brother, my kid bother. He says the same jargon you do(about being spiritually superior, like chilling with Yahweh etc) but nigga asks me for loans and medical advice. I asked him one day, this same question I asked you, "What exactly is your spiritual advantage? ". Nigga got defensive and angry, and said if I don't wanna help, I should say so. I told him I'm afraid I can't help. He ended the call. Haven't heard from him since then. It amuses me the way the regular theist mind works cheesy
terezo2002 is a yabaleft missing link...he escaped from the PSYCHIATRIC hospital due to negligence of the mental workers and now he is here to miss with sane minds...that idiot was bathed with acid and as a result it affected his brain grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Olabowale / Use Your Hi Power To Win The World Become What You Want Without Rituals / Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.