Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) (5245 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / How I Dated A Ghost For 4yrs, We Also Had A Baby Girl / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Bvlgari: 3:51am On Feb 08, 2023
A Nigerian man was married to a ghost for 5yrs & they had 2kids together shocked shocked shocked

Watch videos below to know how he found out!!!

Part 1;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzB3epitGfQ&t=5s

Part 2;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha24E1Tg-PY

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
A Nigerian man was married to a ghost for 5yrs & they had 2kids together shocked shocked shocked

Part 1;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzB3epitGfQ&t=5s

Part 2;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha24E1Tg-PY

Myth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by SporaD8: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2023
FATHAT:
Myth
"Reoccurring Myth always has an element of truth. Only a once-in-a-life-time myth are false."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by franchasng: 6:38am On Feb 08, 2023
City marriage boys and girls who just marry anybody they meet in the city without doing family background checks to know who they want to marry.

This is no myth, its real. Life is too deep, too mysterious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2023
FATHAT:

Myth
No be Myth, na fish. Una go just dey behave as if na una create unaselfs. Someone with a first hand experience where probably neighbors knows the said woman. Still it's a myth to you. Ignorance isn't an excuse to the things of the spiritual.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by frankadrian: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know about every other story like this, but I can tell you with my full chest, this is scripted and it is such a shame. An uber driver who has been staying a one bedroom flat in Ajah, feeding 3 mouths for 5 years, doesn't have money to go start a new life. He even use style threaten to dump the children too. Dey try stir public sympathy so people go donate for am. No go use your YouTube channel do something better. Think say people mumu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2023
OKOATA:
No be Myth, na fish. Una go just dey behave as if na una create unaselfs. Someone with a first hand experience where probably neighbors knows the said woman. Still it's a myth to you. Ignorance isn't an excuse to the things of the spiritual.
Bro sorry oo na hu bite you? I beg take am jeje oo before a sound you for dia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2023
FATHAT:

Bro sorry oo na hu bite you? I beg take am jeje oo before a sound you for dia
see this clown 🤡. Person no fit bite you too. Make I come bite you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2023
OKOATA:
see this clown 🤡. Person no fit bite you too. Make I come bite you?
Goofarian
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by faceland: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2023
frankadrian:
I don't know about every other story like this, but I can tell you with my full chest, this is scripted and it is such a shame. An uber driver who has been staying a one bedroom flat in Ajah, feeding 3 mouths for 5 years, doesn't have money to go start a new life. He even use style threaten to dump the children too. Dey try stir public sympathy so people go donate for am. No go use your YouTube channel do something better. Think say people mumu.

You are right... around 4:12 the scammer forgot his character and was speaking English.

They should show us picture of this ghost.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by faceland: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2023
If it's true, it is stolen identity. Ghost have children is BS.

As someone pointed out, they are scammers.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2023
OKOATA:

Okay dummy 🤡how did you know you were created? Where's the creator? Stop reasoning like a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2023
frankadrian:

I can't believe some idiots actually believed this sh!t angry
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Barims:

Okay dummy 🤡how did you know you were created? Where's the creator? Stop reasoning like a fool
Oga wey mumu, can you see the air you breath, can you see the Inside of your brain with your physical eyes? Oponu won see a spiritual God with him physical eyes but that same physical eyes him no fit see in internal organs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by zed7: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Difference between foreign blogs and Nigerian blogs. One enlightens you and one retards you. Go figure.

At this day and age, we can hardly find any meaningful and enlightening posts on our own cyberspace.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga wey mumu, can you see the air you breath, can you see the Inside of your brain with your physical eyes? Oponu won see a spiritual God with him physical eyes but that same physical eyes him no fit see in internal organs.

Your Stupidity and ignorance is overwhelming, you are even dumber than what I expected.
Dindinrin, you think no one has ever seen a brain? Ask a "neurosurgeon" Oponu you think no one has ever seen internal organs? Ask "doctors"....!!! You are uneducated idiot, air can not be seen but it can be felt wink your imaginary Stupid God is invisible and also can never be felt because it's actually not anywhere, just that you are too Stupid to believe that fallacy angry
Eranko if dey born una mama well, make you quote me again fool💯💯💯
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Barims:

Your Stupidity and ignorance is overwhelming, you are even dumber than what I expected.
Dindinrin, you think no one has ever seen a brain? Ask a "neurosurgeon" Oponu you think no one has ever seen internal organs? Ask "doctors"....!!! You are uneducated idiot, air can not be seen but it can be felt wink your imaginary Stupid God is invisible and also can never be felt because it's actually not anywhere, just that you are too Stupid to believe that fallacy angry
See this tout urchin fellow wey no get brain, you can't even speak intelligently without a curse word, Shows your kind of upbringing, Who's talking about a neurologist, can you see your own brain with your own physical eyes I asked, but as usual na abuse you sabi.

The USA that uses God Bless America is also a dull country abi, whos the USA calling God? Your papa abi? your asewo mama wey all the mad men wey full Naija don empty their kelebe semen inside your ma.ma wretched toto na why you no get sense so.

Werey dey tell me I believe a fallacy, see werey wey won see God with him physical eyes, A man is made of Body, Soul and Spirit, do you expect to see a Spirit Being with your naked eyes before? Yeye atheist wey dem no dey regard for the society sef dey talk. Oloriburuku won see God with him physical eyes, na Blazing light go perish you werey, the air that you feel who created it? Na you create am now. Oloshi.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
OKOATA:
See this tout urchin fellow wey no get brain, you can't even speak intelligently without a curse word, Shows your kind of upbringing, Who's talking about a neurologist, can you see your own brain with your own physical eyes I asked, but as usual na abuse you sabi.

The USA that uses God Bless America is also a dull country abi, whos the USA calling God? Your papa abi? your asewo mama wey all the mad men wey full Naija don empty their kelebe semen inside your ma.ma wretched toto na why you no get sense so.

Werey dey tell me I believe a fallacy, see werey wey won see God with him physical eyes, A man is made of Body, Soul and Spirit, do you expect to see a Spirit Being with your naked eyes before? Yeye atheist wey dem no dey regard for the society sef dey talk. Oloriburuku won see God with him physical eyes, na Blazing light go perish you werey, the air that you feel who created it? Na you create am now. Oloshi.

Hmm you are a glorified idiot, oloriburuku even contradicted his comments without realizing it It shows you are really Stupid beyond limits, alagbako dey mention "hell" oloriburuku, hell wey you no fit prove I can't be prolonging matter with a dummy like you. I don't blame you I blamed your wayward parents that raised you this way, just get a gun and shoot them dead because they've ignorantly ruined your life, then you should get a noose yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by kelechi50: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Weather you believe it or not
frankadrian:
it's real, things are happening inside life. Pray not to witness such.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bvlgari:
Part 1; Part 2;
Storyland! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
kelechi50:
Weather you believe it or not it's real, things are happening inside life. Pray not to witness such.
Sometimes those things are only happening in the minds of those who believe them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Goodlady(f): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
I don't blv this story.

Barims: You are uneducated idiot, air can not be seen but it can be felt wink your imaginary Stupid God is invisible and also can never be felt because it's actually not anywhere, just that you are too Stupid to believe that fallacy angry
Bros, don't you think you v contradicted yourself here.
If air can't be seen, it's a sign of the mystery of God who can't be seen but felt.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:
I don't blv this story.

Bros, don't you think you v contradicted yourself here.
If air can't be seen, it's a sign of the mystery of God who can't be seen but felt.

Another dummy 🤡 is here 😂😂 tell me how can your imaginary friend be felt?
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Goodlady(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Barims:

Another dummy 🤡 is here 😂😂 tell me how can your imaginary friend be felt?
I answered you without insult. You could v proven your intelligence by not insulting me. This act alone showed you are the real dummy. 🤡
Meanwhile, for your peace if mind, quote me with intellect cos I won't hesitate to tell you the reason why you are a waste of semen!
Mark my handle, I don't tolerate rubbish from men like you!
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

I answered you without insult. You could v proven your intelligence by not insulting me. This act alone showed you are the real dummy. 🤡
Meanwhile, for your peace if mind, quote me with intellect cos I won't hesitate to tell you the reason why you are a waste of semen!

My apologies please, I didn't mean to insult you!! But please could you tell us how your God can be felt
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Goodlady(f): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Barims:

My apologies please, I didn't mean to insult you!! But please could you tell us how your God can be felt
Extra ordinary things occur which confirms the presence of God.
* Someone that has been medically certified to not reviver from ailments get healed and live longer than those that has been certified very fit. I v seen accident victims in comatose that doctors said they ll not make it back, that life support should be pulled out, that if such person makes it back, he/she ll v mental issues but such made it back and became 100% fit.
Though atheists ll argue. But people who believe in God relate with God based on their faith.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Saladdin: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's quite wrong to slam the 'liar tag' on him. Marriages like this can happen between humans and jinns/genies. Kindly delve more on the study of Jinns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

You are wasting your time with that degenerate.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by OKOATA(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

* Someone that has been medically certified to not reviver from ailments get healed and live longer than those that has been certified very fit. I v seen accident victims in comatose that doctors said they ll not make it back, that life support should be pulled out, that if such person makes it back, he/she ll v mental issues but such made it back and became 100% fit.
Though atheists ll argue. But people who believe in God relate with God based on their faith.
There's nothing you can tell those empty skull atheist, they will always argue stupidly as if na shiit full there brain. You can never find any atheist in world power or any powerful post in life because nobody regards them. Americans will say God bless America, even the atheist in the USA say it. They expect to see God with their physical eyes. For someone who created the Sun, does atheist think they can stand close?

If the most awesome God could create a furry Sun that still hurts us despite being millions of miles away, now tell me how someone can see God. Even in the higher realm it's only Cherubim that can see God, the 24 Elders can't see God, The Arch Angels can't see God. Only Yeshua (Jesus) that sits on the right side of Gods throne can see him and Cherubim.

God is too powerful to be seen, if God should come close to the planets everything will perish because he's too powerful. That's why he sits on his throne in Heaven and directs his Archangels to protect the earth from Lucifer which when he was casted to earth after the falls was named The Devil by Archangel Michael and the 24 Elders in heaven named in The Devil because of too much evil his done. Lucifer is the apple of Gods eyes that's why he can't kill him.

For those always asking of seeing God, noone can see him cos anyone who sees him will perish. His body is all white, hair covers his body from his head to his toes, he uses the hairs around is body as clothing, his nails are very long, God created the planets by using his skin, hair, cutting his nails, his breath, and Gods spit is the ocean and water we drink. He crated all planets by taking him billions of years to accomplish. God was created by a powerful light from a mother tree in a planet. The tree stays in the middle of the planet God stays and the tree emites powerful bright light. God is the tree, he is time, he was there before time was created. No one knows what time or minute but all the planets including earth have existed for about trillion of years.
Re: Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) by Barims(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

It's really pathetic if you think your God is behind all this sad I was expecting something logical

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home / Who No Like Better Thing (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.