Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. (2158 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Real Picture of Jesus? Jesus got no picture unless u talking about Robert Powell

NigerianAngelo:

Go and find a picture of Jesus or the Holy Family and place in your house.

Pray the Rosary everyday. Everyday. The Rosary is a remedy and a bulkwark and many evils.

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by dochenaj: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Berrityga:
So guys last night I had a terrible dream, never had such dream before. I dreamt of cats that I was taking care of cats and housing them, I tried to chase them away but there will not leave me, I tried to run from them but they will still follow me. When I woke up I prayed and God reveled to me that is my ex and her family, cause I do take care of my ex and her siblings I stock their house with food stuff and pay off some of their bills, I don't love the girl again so I broke up with her, she still comes around when her and her family are in dying need of money and I bail then out. I blocked her and her family but there still find a way to reach me and as soon as they do its as if I'm on a spell I start solving their problems till the money in my account finishes. I don't know what to do or how to over come this witchcraft
You had sex with her right?

If you did, then you may never be free of her. I'm sorry.

This is the exact reason why young people need to flee fornication.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God loves me as I am. / Hello Ladies - Male Organpadlock Invented [photos] / Mothers, Can It Be This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.