Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Transcription Problem In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transcription Problem In Nigeria (295 Views)

Problem In My House Plus Neighbors "Advice Needed" / Please Help Me To Identify The Problem In Our Relationship / "My Only Problem In Life Is Late CUMMING" - Wizkid's Babymama, Shola Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcription Problem In Nigeria by Kasbite: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please sorry for posting on the romance section,
I need help after university no job just Sapa, but want to learn programming through ALX platform, and I need concentration, I have light in my area, data would be problem

So am kind of looking for online opportunity that could help me earn when am learning

A friend said he use to do Transcription, but PayPal keeps banning his account, so he gave up on it.

Please I want to leverage on the opportunity, I don't know if it is old school or still working,

My major concern is how do I go about the PayPal issue as not to get my PayPal banned after working, he will put me through the process

Please people should come to my aid, make Sapa no finish me
Re: Transcription Problem In Nigeria by OAra: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
First of all - wrong section, but you already know that.

Regarding your question, is having Paypal a must? If it gives you so many problems, I'd consider alternatives (e.g. Alipay, etc).

If it is a must have, I'd try to make an account and see if it gets banned - your friend might have just told you half of the story and he could have been using his Paypal account for illicit reasons and thus got banned.

If your account does get banned, I'd suggest to come back here with the details of "why" it got banned, and then people could likely help you.
Re: Transcription Problem In Nigeria by Kasbite: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
OAra:
First of all - wrong section, but you already know that.

Regarding your question, is having Paypal a must? If it gives you so many problems, I'd consider alternatives (e.g. Alipay, etc).

If it is a must have, I'd try to make an account and see if it gets banned - your friend might have just told you half of the story and he could have been using his Paypal account for illicit reasons and thus got banned.

If your account does get banned, I'd suggest to come back here with the details of "why" it got banned, and then people could likely help you.

site needs paypal for withdrawal,dont know if there other transcription sites that require other payment method that are easier, he recommended scribbie for me, which requires only paypal

Pls if I could get an alternative, please help
Re: Transcription Problem In Nigeria by larryking78(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kasbite:
Please sorry for posting on the romance section,
I need help after university no job just Sapa, but want to learn programming through ALX platform, and I need concentration, I have light in my area, data would be problem

So am kind of looking for online opportunity that could help me earn when am learning

A friend said he use to do Transcription, but PayPal keeps banning his account, so he gave up on it.

Please I want to leverage on the opportunity, I don't know if it is old school or still working,

My major concern is how do I go about the PayPal issue as not to get my PayPal banned after working, he will put me through the process

Please people should come to my aid, make Sapa no finish me

Chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Always Remember: The Man Is The Prize! / “if Given A Second Chance, Tonto Will Accept To Be Churchill’s Second Wife” Com / From Bliss To Disaster: The Shocking Truths About How Marriages Are Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.