Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (17548 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by highchief1: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
angry I thought Shettima had borno, yobe on lock grin...

Atiku is coming
he does don’t bother yourself about campaign crowds it doesn’t transcend to voting bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Jolite(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
ybady4real:
If not for media popularity I am sure Obi would had given up on the race, na media dy deceive am
Thank you for saying the bitter truth.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by highchief1: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
kingthreat:
Okowa is a smart man. He plugged himself into relevance by running with the winning team
yes he is ppl may not like him but he’s a very smart and dangerous politician.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by GetYourPVC02(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Nobody dare beat you

I bet 200k that Atiku will win 85% of Yobe votes (The most expensive and golden state of APC)

We take the battle to their houses,while we secure our home and ground

I dey game. He can't get 85% in Yobe state.
I'm just interested in the game not politics.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by AtikuOkowa: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
ufuosman:
u want to put it as if am supporting tinubu, no am not supporting him Bt if u know yobe very well and u understand naija politics u will no it will be difficult for atiku to get 85% in yobe wen it is difficult for all dis past and d state is also Apc state

Okay lets put it in this in light

How come PDP won Oyo in 2019?

How APC won Bachi,Jigawa,Sokoto,Katsina,Gombe,Adamawa,Kebbi,Niger,Kaduna etc in 2015 despite being them solid PDP states?
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by AtikuOkowa: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
GetYourPVC02:

I dey game. He can't get 85% in Yobe state. I'm just interested in the game not politics.
Okay in this game,Atiku will score 85% of the votes

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by BRIMBRAM: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Atiku has the momentum. Looks unstoppable.

The momentum was far more than this in 2019 yet he failed. You can imagine now that Peter Obi is not by his side. grin
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Okay lets put it in this in light

How come PDP won Oyo in 2019?

How APC won Bachi,Jigawa,Sokoto,Katsina,Gombe,Adamawa,Kebbi,Niger,Kaduna etc in 2015 despite being them solid PDP states?

must of dis states has big problems dat dey failed to address. Take a look at osun state, dere is big problem inside d Apc dey play along Bt fight the party, I don’t know d governorship candidate in yobe Bt it will be very difficult for atiku to win 85% dere let’s be truth to ourself
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by AtikuOkowa: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
ufuosman:
must of dis states has big problems dat dey failed to address. Take a look at osun state, dere is big problem inside d Apc dey play along Bt fight the party, I don’t know d governorship candidate in yobe Bt it will be very difficult for atiku to win 85% dere let’s be truth to ourself

You are smart,I like the way insist

You know politicians and hyping

So understand the code and signal please
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by mikeweezy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
IrepChrist:
Whoever wins. The church will continue to pray for the country. As a nation we must be ready to accept the consequences of our wrong choices of leadership.

Jesus loves you
oga go and get your PVC we have been praying we also need actions
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Atiku pulled more crowd in 2019,right?

And he lost to Buhari,right?

In one word it mean North love him,but loved Buhari much.

Now it is against their enemy,his supporters are still the supporters of Buhari till date. Quote any where.
dey console yourself thinking the voters see atiku opponent as their enemy,
You said more than this in
2019 that buhari perform poorly in the north, and the northerners hate buhari, but you were disappointed,
Keep on dreaming,
If atiku see 25% in yobe and bornu, inec should declare him the winner
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by AtikuOkowa: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
dey console yourself thinking the voters see atiku opponent as their enemy,
You said more than this in
2019 that buhari perform poorly in the north, and the northerners hate buhari, but you were disappointed,
Keep on dreaming,
If atiku see 25% in yobe and bornu, inec should declare him the winner

Hence he won
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by HNICEARTH: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
This Election is between obi and atiku
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by nesphil(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Well Articulated

Atiku is coming grin

praxs:
Power to the people. Hello NorthEast
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:
angry I thought Shettima had borno, yobe on lock grin...

Atiku is coming
people in that rally are not up to 10000 people, that will not stop atiku not to have 100k vote against 900k for tinubu
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by alimiadedayo1: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
EMMYLODE:

Atiku pix for Kano was double this during the 2019 but what actually happen during voting?
Tinubu will win Borno and Yobe except the southern Borno who may most likely vote for Peter Obi
shut up which obi? do you know southern borno? you guys are not Intelligent at all you think reverse psychology can make you win election.. so anywhere you hear southern side in the north they will automatically voted for obituary.. you must be out of your mind
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
highchief1:
he does don’t bother yourself about campaign crowds it doesn’t transcend to voting bro.

That means LP will win, they've the least crowd
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by highchief1: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thinkam:

That means LP will win, they've the least crowd
they are not a push over bro.Under estimate anybody in this election at ur peril.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Komu1048(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vixlot:
PDP has never won Yobe and Bauchi States

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

The voice of the masses

Tinubu is an alien, the more the gang up the more victorious he becomes. Now Emefiele is running from pillar to post, me waiting for who will defeat Tonubu d jagaban
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by itsRhamzy: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
dey play.
Just dey console yourself.
Bornu and yobe is 90% for tinubu,
Zamfara and jigawa is 70% for tinubu,
Atiku have more people in rally than what he got in 2019
lol who is voting Tinubu in those states? 90%? Dey play.

Only Buhari in the whole of Northern Nigeria could defeat anyone in those states. ATIKU IS the second person nationwide that has such power to cleanse votes over there. Atiku will give a bloody nose to both BAT and PO in those states. Quote me after election if BAT wins over there for a N10k token, that's if it's not too small for you.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
itsRhamzy:
lol who is voting Tinubu in those states? 90%? Dey play.

Atiku will give a bloody nose to both BAT and PO in those states. Quote me after election if BAT wins over there for a N10k token, that's if it's not too small for you.
100k.
To get mouth is very easy,
The same mouth you said atiku will win buhari in kastina
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Indispensable85(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Filling stadiums is really not a big deal for Apc and pdp because they have the financial muscles. But we know the states each of them can win and the ones they can not.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by itsRhamzy: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
lol can't promise what I can't give. Refresh the page as I've added a little update to my initial submission.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by itsRhamzy: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
100k.
To get mouth is very easy,
The same mouth you said atiku will win buhari in kastina
I never said Atiku will win Buhari in Katsina. Only Buhari and Atiku can clean those states in any election in this present day Nigeria and not even a thousand bats from the south can cause any upset to that.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
itsRhamzy:
I never said Atiku will win Buhari in Katsina. Only Buhari and Atiku can clean those states in any election in this present day Nigeria and not even a thousand bats from the south can cause any upset to that.
election is not done that way as you think,
That means PDP will win the 19 state in north,
Buhari did not win all the state since 2003.
You think any northern governors will lose their state to atiku,
If atiku win adamawa is by luck,
Because apc will claim adamawa back in governorship election
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by adecz: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na this size of stadium Labour Party
nor dey like.

Dem prefer to hold rally for basketball
or lawn tennis court😁😁😁

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by rolams(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Haaaaa!

It is finished!
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by rolams(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
election is not done that way as you think,
That means PDP will win the 19 state in north,
Buhari did not win all the state since 2003.
You think any northern governors will lose their state to atiku,
If atiku win adamawa is by luck,
Because apc will claim adamawa back in governorship election

What are you saying for God sake! Atiku will Adamawa by luck? Is it because of your affiliation with the APC that made you say this?

Oh no! You should not have said so. Can we say the same to Tinubu in Lagos?

Pls! Wake up to the reality.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Jack500: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Imjustagirl:
Serious question. Aside from the South West, which other region will Tinubu get block votes from?

Even the South West he'll share it with PO

SS/SE and some parts of NC and SW is for PO

NW/NE and some parts of NC is for Atiku

Buhari has refused to deliver the North to him on a platter as he expected. Also frustrating him to reduce vote buying in the north with this new policy. And the agberos are being curbed

A sane mind will not expect the northerners to leave their person and give Tinubu block votes

So tell me seriously, where will Tinubu get his votes from?

You will understand where he will get his gitrs from in 2 weeks time, keep fooling yourself until then.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by MrEverest(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
adioolayi:
Atiku pulling crowds in the North as expected

He had good showing in the South also...

Tinubu have also been brilliant in pulling crowd ...

Nothing is strange about how established political parties are getting their venues filled...

They are the two parties at the front of the race...one of these two will win

Lol, you think it's about who pulls the highest crowd during campaigns? Are you blind to what has been happening across Africa?

The only person that should be worried by Atiku's showing in the core muslim North is Tinubu, not Obi.

Obi will never win or get huge votes in the core Muslim areas of NW and NE, even if he is contesting against an slowpoke who is muslim. Whoever wins in NW and NE will meet Obi. Obi already has SE, SS, and Christian parts of North and South on his side. That gives him a slight advantage over Atiku and Tinubu.

Sincerely speaking, the election is technically narrowing down to a contest between Obi and Atiku. I don't see Tinubu presenting a strong challenge. Everything is already working against him. Aside SW muslims and the massive funds at his disposal, Tinubu has nothing else to rely on. The government is even working tirelessly in making sure he doesn't have the chance to use such funds in vote buying.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by ceeceeco: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vixlot:
PDP has never won Yobe and Bauchi States

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

The voice of the masses
Tinubu is the thief. He wants CBN to extend the deadline so he can buy more new naira notes to buy votes during election. It's very simple, he's the thief.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Emola12(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Even doh make G-1000 governors go join hand with Tinubu aswear tinubu no go win this election is between ATiKU and OBI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / How Youths Discovered Peter Obi – Pat Utomi / APC - Poll Frauds In Rivers Won't Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.