Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (17546 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / PDP Holds Presidential Rally In Edo Saturday / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by ictplotter(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
Who will win will win....
Who can can, can can, can can.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Zacks43: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
election is not done that way as you think,
That means PDP will win the 19 state in north,
Buhari did not win all the state since 2003.
You think any northern governors will lose their state to atiku,
If atiku win adamawa is by luck,
Because apc will claim adamawa back in governorship election

See this mugu which APC will win Adamawa?
I will tell you no body can defeat Fintiri in Adamawa state. You guys will just sit down at one corner and be detecting what's going on in another state.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Zacks43: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
rolams:

What are you saying for God sake! Atiku will Adamawa by luck? Is it because of your affiliation with the APC that made you say this?

Oh no! You should not have said so. Can we say the same to Tinubu in Lagos?

Pls! Wake up to the reality.

No mind am. Some ppl just de surprise me for NL, the guy de one side de analyze wetin de happen for another state as if he knows what going on there.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zacks43:

See this mugu which APC will win Adamawa?
I will tell you no body can defeat Fintiri in Adamawa state. You guys will just sit down at one corner and be detecting what's going on in another state.
are you in every State?
How did you know all northerners will vote for pdp,
And apc is northerners party.
Let me also correct you, as I study 2019 result, I saw that the gap buhari won atiku in the north was too much.
In some state, buhari will score 950k, atiku 154k.
This time, even if atiku want to peel some vote from apc vote, it will not be more than 200k added to atiku, and tinubu will still win all states in the north,
That is my analysis,
Galadima also attested to it that atiku is nobody in the north,
Just be given yourself hope that northern will vote for atiku
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by itsRhamzy: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
election is not done that way as you think,
That means PDP will win the 19 state in north,
Buhari did not win all the state since 2003.
You think any northern governors will lose their state to atiku,
If atiku win adamawa is by luck,
Because apc will claim adamawa back in governorship election
Governors have only one vote each and the people have minds of their own on who to vote. Going by this analogy of yours how did APC lost Osun to PDP? Or was APC not the ruling party in Osun before the election? LoL dey play.

Atiku will not only win Adamawa, but he'd do so with a very large margin. Like 80% will vote Atiku and APC will be lucky if they even see 15% over there. The only reason Atiku lost the state to Buhari in past elections is because Buhari's grace is unmatched in the North by no one, and Atiku is the second most powerful Northerner currently in the political sphere of Nigeria and right now since Buhari is out of the equation, the people support Atiku now. Same way BAT will beat anyone in Lagos and SW is the way Atiku is cleansing the whole North regardless of party. No need for further arguments with you after this post, Feb25 is almost here.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Mylove55(f): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Governors have only one vote each and the people have minds of their own on who to vote. Going by this analogy of yours how did APC lost Osun to PDP? Or was APC not the ruling party in Osun before the election? LoL dey play
osun is governorship election,
Buhari won atiku narrowly in 2019.
Is the same margin oyetola won adeleke according to tribunal
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by itsRhamzy: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
osun is governorship election,
Buhari won atiku narrowly in 2019.
Is the same margin oyetola won adeleke according to tribunal
lol okay I hear you.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by onyeabia: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
IrepChrist:
Whoever wins. The church will continue to pray for the country. As a nation we must be ready to accept the consequences of our wrong choices of leadership.

Jesus loves you
amen
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Reader530(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am from Yobe. Atiku will win in the developed local government and Tinubu interior
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by ojex004: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
It's between Tinubu and Atiku. Others just came to test the mic
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Deepfeel(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
GeneralDae:

Why is Atiku your second choice?
Atiku is my second choice cause he is better than tinubu to me
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vixlot:
PDP has never won Yobe and Bauchi States

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

The voice of the masses

Because Buhari has always been in the ballot.
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Imjustagirl(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jack500:

You will understand where he will get his gitrs from in 2 weeks time, keep fooling yourself until then.

These are the ones saying obidients are rude. Yet they pour insults everywhere, are tribalistic bigots. Hateful and generally corrosive

The facts are staring y'all in the face, reason why Tinubu is crying out upandan

It's getting interesting 😂
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by GeneralDae: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Deepfeel:

Atiku is my second choice cause he is better than tinubu to me
How?
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Deepfeel(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2023
GeneralDae:

How?
My choice
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by GeneralDae: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Deepfeel:

My choice
Okay
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Adamu0630: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Wazirin Adamawa is coming

Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by Jack500: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Imjustagirl:

These are the ones saying obidients are rude. Yet they pour insults everywhere, are tribalistic bigots. Hateful and generally corrosive

The facts are staring y'all in the face, reason why Tinubu is crying out upandan

It's getting interesting 😂

I am expecting your wailing in 2 weeks time
Re: Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe by praxs(m): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Reader530:
I am from Yobe. Atiku will win in the developed local government and Tinubu interior

What is the word on the street for the contesting aspirants? How do you think Yobe people will vote and whom do you think will get the highest votes in Yobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Spotted Playing Football, Scores 2 Goals (photos) / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.