Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) (17958 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
igbotormentor:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are a mad man
BigBashiru:

You are spiritually cursed
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ijoba85:
You are a mad man

You are both spiritually cursed and mad!
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tell us what has changed about him
tungamaje:

Ti nubu of 29 years ago is no more Tinubu of today. This is what you overlooked
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are a bastard , born by mistake ..idiot
BigBashiru:

You are both spiritually cursed and mad!
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ijoba85:
You are a bastard , born by mistake ..idiot

Na you be bastard oh who was born by mistake and a nuisance upon the earth.

You are a cursed, mad bastard.
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
You that your mama supposed don use you do menstruation , flush you inside pit... empty skull....A purposeless individual wandering the face of the earth uselessly ...nonsense baboon
BigBashiru:

Na you be bastard oh who was born by mistake and a nuisance upon the earth.

You are a cursed, mad bastard.
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
God bless Peter Obi. Who would ever believe what this man has done so far?

In a country like Nigeria, someone started a party within 6 months and it's been seen as a major contender for presidential election.
Only a divine mandate can do that. God is telling Nigeria something. It's up to us to say OH YES MY LORD. If we miss this opportunity and the same oppressive class continues, we have ourselves to blame.

Before you vote

*Remember all the victims of bandits
*Remember all the victims of herdsmen attack
*Remember even innocent Fulanis killed
*Remember all ASUU strike
*Remember the victims of Kidnappers
*Remember all the girls rapped in schools
*Remember all the victims of accidents due to bad roads
*Remember the victims of Boko Haram attack
*Remember the victims of unknown gun men
*Remember the victims of ritualists
*Remember the victims of Osun catholic church killing.
*Remember the victims of cult killings

Do you have money to JAPA? Do you want your children to stay and take care of your old age instead of to JAPA? Do you want to travel safely to other states in Nigeria? Do you want your children to have good jobs and take care of you? Do you want a country where getting jobs would not be who you know? Are you ok with the status quo?

The power is in your PVC. Enough of tribal divisions. Enough of religious divisions. Your religion may have the upper hand but no progressive nation is built on a plate of divisions. You can massage your ego that your kinsman won but it will come back to you if he is a wrong choice. No armed robber asks your religion or your tribe. BE WISE. VOTE WISELY

Anybody that don't want to remember should go and vote Tinubu. Me l bought fuel 430 yesterday for my car and today 400.

I don't really care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ijoba85:
You that your mama supposed don use you do menstruation , flush you inside pit... empty skull....A purposeless individual wandering the face of the earth uselessly ...nonsense baboon

You have just narrated your own history - which explains how yoy became both cursed and mad bastard!
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Anybody that don't want to remember should go and vote Tinubu. Me l bought fuel 430 yesterday for my car and today 400.

I don't really care.
My brother. My own is that I want to vote and watch
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by favour32(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
With all the hardship APC has caused Nigerians,it takes those with EMPTY BRAINS to support another APC government.
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by tungamaje: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ijoba85:
Tell us what has changed about him
What do I need to show you changed?Don't you have eyes? Are you a baby? Going by your logic, why is it that footballers like Okocha, KANU and others are no more in the game since they were the most talented squad our country ever produced? As the best players, why is it Nigeria has not relied on them always but they bowed out for more agile youths? 20 years ago, Tinubu would have never made blunders such as balabloo, bloohu bulaba. That's to show you ha has passed his prime so should give way for younger people to continue from where he stopped
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Distant 4th

Only the uninformed will support Obi. The man who moved from APGA to PDP to LP without any principles. He invested Anambra state money in a family brewery business. He invested in Panama where Thieves evade tax. Recently; he is using own company account to solicit for campaign money. He has no history of building any one. Asiwaju is far miles ahead this charlatan and his estranged boss Atiku. This election is not about ethnicity or religion; it is about competence and courage. Obi lacks both. Asiwaju has both.
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nah dat presidential debate I dey wait for like dis aswear make God protect us
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by seeyounow: 1:17am On Feb 09, 2023
peter obi will lose the election. he can not win any state in the north and in the west
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Picardor2: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2023
KomonSense:
Obi is a good
but can't win
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Aiye e ma baje ni , omo irankiran...omo ale
BigBashiru:

You have just narrated your own history - which explains how yoy became both cursed and mad bastard!
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba, running a country is not by strength but by wisdom and courage ,,,the youths that once ruled the country , what did they do ? Obasanjo, Maritala Mohammed , Babangida all ruled the country in their 30s. What changed ? Baba na person wey sabi road we want
tungamaje:

What do I need to show you changed?Don't you have eyes? Are you a baby? Going by your logic, why is it that footballers like Okocha, KANU and others are no more in the game since they were the most talented squad our country ever produced? As the best players, why is it Nigeria has not relied on them always but they bowed out for more agile youths? 20 years ago, Tinubu would have never made blunders such as balabloo, bloohu bulaba. That's to show you ha has passed his prime so should give way for younger people to continue from where he stopped
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ijoba85:
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by optionalY09: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
During all our suffering, what has UN to console us. to hell with you and your UN delegation.

You can’t fool me, keep fooling them.

suddenly the cabal realizes Buhari and APC was bad now Peter OBI is good because he signed their paper to keep the statusquo.
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by tungamaje: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ijoba85:
Baba, running a country is not by strength but by wisdom and courage ,,,the youths that once ruled the country , what did they do ? Obasanjo, Maritala Mohammed , Babangida all ruled the country in their 30s. What changed ? Baba na person wey sabi road we want
You must be physically and mentally fit to lead a country which Tinubu is lacking. He has already intimated us since he won't be physically fit, that he would delegate much of his government to cabals because he knows he would always spend much of his time in London receiving medical checkups
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dialpad:
He is always going to meet them, unlike jagaban, they go meet him in his house .

Simply because Tinubu is a very sick old man. He can't move about like a normal healthy person. The only reason he is still considered a presidential candidate is because he is the flagbearer of the ruling party. If Tinubu were to be in any other party say SDP, he would have been forgotten already.

Meanwhile, are you aware that your jagaban is facing attacks in the North πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.nairaland.com/7561124/exposed-why-tinubu-facing-attacks
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ijoba85:

God forbid you!!!

So a braindead old vegetable is fit enough to rule Nigeria? Someone that is always losing consciousness? You want another Paul Biya to destroy whatever is left of Nigeria?

I repeat, God forbid you!!!
Re: Peter Obi And His Team Meet UN Delegation (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
You got one vote bro, cast it , I'll cast mine for Tinubu 100%, do yours I do mine ....Lagos is a reference any day anytime of what he did...Leaders he nurtured are also a testament of who he his, BAT is for me any day anytime bro, sorry I broke your heart
MrEverest:

God forbid you!!!

So a braindead old vegetable is fit enough to rule Nigeria? Someone that is always losing consciousness? You want another Paul Biya to destroy whatever is left of Nigeria?

I repeat, God forbid you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hails Hilda Baci's Record-breaking Cooking Marathon / Pictures From The most Beautiful Village In Nigeria / Shekau Is Hiding In A New Location- Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.