Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist (28382 Views)

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Thebigheart: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Two adults behaving abnormal.

Make una respect una self oooo.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by ugodson(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kuti what you just said now is Below the blet bro
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Pandev(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun Kuti should leave that talkative Peter alone, all of those zombies would be cooked after election. Let them make their noise on social media for now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter dived into the wrong pool

Seun get bad mouth o

Fela’s spirit lives inside that dude

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by FriendofGod: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Nobody knows who the hell is Seun Kuti, talk more of knowing that he's a musician.
Mildly put, my very self plus my 11 kids, my two wives and 10 concubines have never heard the name Seun Keti talk more of hearing any of his certainly depressing songs.
A new Nigeria is POssible.
Vote LP

PSquare are just studio singers.

Seun Kuti is a proper musician. He knows music. He understands music.

That is why he has performed in places where they would never admit studio singers like PSquare.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Reinamaria(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
We will not hear the end of this their petty fight any time soon.

Dareal90s:

Nobody knows him and he was nominated for Grammy, are you f0oling yourself?

Nominated when?
Or you mean Femi?
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Dareal90s(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Nobody knows who the hell is Seun Kuti, talk more of knowing that he's a musician.
Mildly put, my very self plus my 11 kids, my two wives and 10 concubines have never heard the name Seun Keti talk more of hearing any of his certainly depressing songs.
Vote LP
Nobody knows him and he was nominated for Grammy, are you f0oling yourself? U Siddon for village how u wan take knw Seun? Even PSquare commot for village come Lagos to get exposed.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by olaniyilukman(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote LP
Obidense family!!! Una weldone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote LP

Which year were you born?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by sonofthunder: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote LP

Don't die of bitterness.

Tell Peter to stop being a coward and address the issues Seun raised.

Peter has resorted to insults, seun responds with points.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by nedekid: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Abeg, these guys should behave like adults. Someone should settle them sharp Sharp.
Anyway, you never know with this showbiz folks, all news is ratings/trendings for them. Media fight is good for business.
Them fit plan an sef, de smoke weed, chop nkowbi wash am down with Hennessey for night. undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by 5starMan: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
trutharena:

Without his father he sang with live band outside the shores of Nigeria and was nominated for a Grammy award.

What is bad in calling the lunatic Obi an opportunist? Do you know how many times you Obiidiots have attacked Tinubu?

Is Obi your god that you think no one can call out?
Nobody has ever lied against your deadwood god.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
trutharena:
He also has one Grammy award nomination while Peter Psquare has none.

because of his dad oo.

imagine Peter had a famous dad like that he would have won 10 Grammys by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by UnfairLife7(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun Kuti no get joy 😀

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by sonofthunder: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Everyone has the right to contest. You guys should also learn to respect that.

Why did Seun call Obi an opportunist?

Seun is a baby!! Without his father, he's a nobody. Ordinary shrine, he can't sell it out.

Those saying

OBIdients should stop what?

Between Obidients and Seun who started the fight?

The answer is Seun.

Out of all the Candidates, why did he single Peter Obi as an opportunist?

Abii you dey get selective amnesia?

The facts are there, PO was part of the 24years of misrule, failed with PDP, failed as governor, prostituted at least 4 political parties hence showcasing he has no core driving ideology.

This your argument does not favour you unless you want to resort to insults and name calling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Rebelutionary: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Seun is a baby!! Without his father, he's a nobody. Ordinary shrine, he can't sell it out.
You're still saying B.S even with the receipts that PSquare can't controvert.

The thing with you people is you feel nobody can say nothing about your lord and saviour...come on who do una this thing?

If David Hundeyin had said half of what he said about Tinubu to Obi, I don't know what you will do with yourselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by GambaOsaka: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
As expected, the poor masses will begin to fight and abuse each other’s father on this matter soon.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Spain007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unfortunately nobody from your linage and generation to come go fit achieve their success.

True talk
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by prof22(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Speak for yourself. You don't know him, the facts of his achievements are here online, same way you can check for the twins, his genre of music is not on the street, his international tours are there, he is unique and original, thars what grammy recognise and appreciate the twins are not hence they are limited. He has a grammy nomination to his name, that is International recognition, that's the peak of that industry ...this your very self life is mysterious grin una fit determine who rules ds country grin
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote LP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Bfly: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
What do you expect from commercial musician like Peter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by sonofthunder: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

This reply from Seun is loud.

He is a better musician than the singing duo.

He may not be commercially successful, but has a better musical profile than the singing twins.

You mean one is better than two?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by BreconHills(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

It is the height of intolerance to hit out at someone calling a politician any name whatsoever. While on the other hand you feel justified call your candidates opponents names like thiefnunbu, etc etc.

For years buhari has been insulted and never responded. These guys don't care.

Have you ever seen any politician sue anyone for calling him names. It goes with their job description. Why does anyone feel led to attack anyone on behalf of a hard skinned politician who really couldn't care less. Except he has tacked himself so closely with the politicians fortunes that he considers an attack on a politician an attack on himself.

This election like that of 2019 is bringing out the limits of people's social intelligence.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by deeptechcool(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Those saying

OBIdients should stop what?

Between Obidients and Seun who started the fight?

The answer is Seun.

Out of all the Candidates, why did he single Peter Obi as an opportunist?

Abii you dey get selective amnesia?

As expected...no tangible substance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by UnfairLife7(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter dived into the wrong pool

Seun get bad mouth o

Fela’s spirit lives inside that dude
I swear bro. Peter met the wrong person

Seun Kuti don finish the poor guy completely 😀

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by 5starMan: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

Is Peter Obi not an opportunist?

What is his political legacy?

Is he an organic presidential candidate like Bola Tinubu who built the structures he is now enjoying, and the party he is now representing at the elections?

What is the name of the party that Peter Obi built and laboured for before he secured the party ticket to be presidential candidate?

Why are you hurt by the truth that Peter Obi is a typical political prostitute without ideology, and a desperate ticket hunter?

Did Peter Obi even know the manifesto of the Labour Party before he hurriedly joined to secure an easy presidential ticket?

Peter Obi is not just an opportunist, he is a political charlatan and pretender.

Certainly not organic or a contender.
Building a party that ended up destroying every bit of the remaining good that Nigeria ever had shouldn't be a thing of pride.
Building criminals here and there is even treasonable.
We are talking about who has capacity, character and competence and that is Peter Obi.
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by spiralwedge(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
These guys are too shitty. Do not make the mistake of putting one in Aso Rock.

Anyways, I know Buhari will not even try it. Buhari, who fought Biafran war, would now hand over to a Biafran?

Lol 😂😂😂

A lot of NL kids don't know Politics. That's the situation IBB found himself, he didn't see himself handing over to Abiola over some personal stuff they ran together.

Same as Buhari, he cannot hand over to a Biafran. Peter Obi cannot even win in the first place. He is going to be distant 4th.

A new Nigeria starts with BAT, who will raise new political leaders with competence, passion and vision across board and who will continue to pass on the baton to younger competent people irrespective of tribe.

But these millennials know nothing and are making noise all over the place with their hate-filled, revenge-seeking and emotional parents urging them on

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Rebelutionary: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

This reply from Seun is loud.

He is a better musician than the singing duo.

He may not be commercially successful, but has a better musical profile than the singing twins.
True! Just because he isn't celebrated here it doesnt mean he isnt musically sound!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by reddingtonblack: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Vote LP

Remove Nobody and simply say you don't know Seun kuti ...
A guy with grammy nomination is certainly known by people that count.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by israelmao(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is ObiNigeria not Obi of any tribe.
Re: Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist by Blaze14k: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
deeptechcool:

Maybe Obidients should stop the mob action on dissenting opinions. Support your candidate and let others support theirs in peace.
Opportunist is a lighter word compared to what the twin brothers have used on other candidates.

You yorubas are the worst.. this argument goes either way. More over igbo have participated in all the elections and voted for a candidate so y are u guys now dragging obi because hes from the southeast. Is it crime for igbos to contest.

He has shown a great commitment in his campaign so u guys should let him be for christ sake. Igbos are not ur problem. Face the current government in power

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband / Peter Okoye Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart" Movie / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.