Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Young Winger, James Igbekeme Who Was Asked To Leave By Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Young Winger, James Igbekeme Who Was Asked To Leave By Club (297 Views)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Winger, James Igbekeme Who Was Asked To Leave By Club by Crockvibesmedia: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
[b][/b]Young Winger, James Igbekeme Who Was Asked To Leave By Club, Insisted He’s Not Going Anywhere.

Nigerian winger, James Igbekeme, has decided not to go anywhere after he was asked to leave by his club Real Zaragoza.

The young winger who returned from loan from MLS club Columbus Crew, was deemed surplus by Real Zaragoza coach Fran Escriba, and was told to get another club before the January transfer window closed. Shockingly the lagos-born player opted to stay back and fight for his position even though he has been told he will not be used in any match.

Reports has it that the dribble-maestro, wanted to see out his contract which will end in 2024.

“I think it hurts you to stay in a place where they have told you that they don’t count on you,” Fran Escribá told El Periodico de Aragon and was quoted by Soccernet Nigeria.

“The player’s right to fulfill his contract must be respected, but one who dedicates himself to this profession is because he wants to play. It’s uncomfortable to work with 25 players.

“I made my thinking clear to James (Igbekeme). The club made it clear to him, and he decided to stay. He is in his right, but he is not going to participate.”

Link: https://crockvibes.com/young-winger-james-igbekeme-who-was-asked-to-leave-by-club-insisted-hes-not-going-anywhere/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Young Winger, James Igbekeme Who Was Asked To Leave By Club by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
The white pigs can't stop racism.

(1) (Reply)

What Guardiola Told Ten Hagg / No Thread On Manutd's Carabao Cup Win: Where Is Obembet? / [picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.