Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections (20984 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 09, 2023
The MAJOR TROUBLER of Nigeria's Israel has spoken! In 1979 he was KingMaker, in 2007 he was KingMaker, in 2010 he was KingMaker, in 2015 he wanted to be KingMaker, in 2019 he founded Third Force in order to be KingMaker, in 2023 he wants to be KingMaker! Now, when no be say na you get Nigeria, tink you get two heads?
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by KanwuliaExtra: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Says the master of all riggers.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I am for obi godforbid I vote for tinubu or atiku. But u see that atiku? He's very bad now look at the human being he went to pick as vice that useless delta state governor with gorillars teeth!!! God should just help us

But you voted for Atiku in 2019? The war-song then was, I am Atikulated. What has changed in a span of four years? Looks you ain't a STABLE person!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Gbemini(m): 4:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Baba may God keep keeping you for us sir you are a speaker of the truth baba .
Which truth mumu
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Rawgold29(m): 4:58am On Feb 09, 2023
el-rufia is just all about the Muslim Muslim ticket... he just eant to prove a point... he shall never find the way..
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jack500: 5:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.

Tinubu is your next president, you can as well, try to get sniper down, if the pain will be too much.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Jack500: 5:08am On Feb 09, 2023
moscow007:
So the whole Gazulla Gagaraga Thiefnibu displaced in Absolute was just about his warehoused old naira notes and has nothing to do with the people.

The Governors that sued somehow forgot about suing the FG for fuel scarcity, it's just the new naira notes that's their concern.

The whole brouhaha about adding fuel scarcity to their list of worries was just for optics and misdirection.

Nigerians!..how foolish do this people really think you are?

Even if the Feb. 10th deadline is postponed, the only persons that will benefit are those that stashed old notes, over 90% of common Nigerians have deposited their old notes and can't withdraw same.

So who are they really fighting for?

Anybody supporting this selfish criminals affront against CBN is an enemy of Nigeria.

You really don't have brain, in your foolishness, these politicians cant access the new notes, right? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by ekhai(m): 5:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his useless demented urrchins including the short devil tribal bigot El rufai want the election postpone, so that they can device means to install the lanky drug lord.. But God big pass them. They will lose woefully. It is either Obi or Atiku ,insha Allah.
I LAUGH IN IJAW. IT IS TINUBU VS ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES. HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT. ASIWAJU ALL THE WAY. BY 3PM ON 25TH OF FEBRUARY, BAT HAS ALREADY WON THE ELECTION.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Coded081(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Mickykarim:

DO WE STILL HAVE TIME WASTERS WHO LISTENS TO THE JOKER HYPOCRITE ARCHITECT OF THE PROBLEMS BEFALLING THE NIGERIAN NATION!

This man, the Otta brute is a clown with false sense of a super tot.

All these name calling all because he refused to support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Bfly: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Why should we still care about the attention of the global community?
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:

Has any party called for election postponement? Nooooooooo!
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by FEMoxylian: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:

After using those unprintable names on a fellow human like you. You still mention God ? Christianity in Nigeria upside down. Go and study Isaiah 55: 8-9
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by jumper524(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
For goodness sake, obasanjo is talking about credible election. Obasanjo of all people? Someone who should be crying in shame of the legacy selection he kept.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by jumper524(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2023
For goodness sake, obasanjo is talking about credible election. Obasanjo of all people? Someone who should be crying in shame of the legacy selection he kept.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Rochero(m): 6:14am On Feb 09, 2023
hello

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Backpedal: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2023
Bfly:
Why should we still care about the attention of the global community?
Are you seriously asking this question?
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by HomeTutorsPro: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
I hope so too.
Meanwhile, the next breaking news is...
ADC declares support for Peter Obi.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Parachoko: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
FarahAideed:
Are you sure Buhari is ready to leave ?
He does not have a choice, he can't use pass May 29 2023

Presidency no b him property.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/08/i-hope-nothing-tampers-with-2023-elections-obasanjo/

Baba should have spoken since, why just talking now? Isn't it obvious that they've planned to scuttle this election even before it begins. No fuel, no cash at the counter, no cash at the ATM, no network for transfer cash. How do we survive

They're plan is create a situation that will lead to anarchy, then the army will cease power. But they forgot that when they we're planning, God was there. 🤨 Their evil plans will not work. .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by newnigerdelta00: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/08/i-hope-nothing-tampers-with-2023-elections-obasanjo/

Your throat still dey to rule obj....obj you join destroy Nigeria comot play.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2023
We hope so too Baba
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Temi2468: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Jflex07:

Either Obi or nothing less!

With Mr SPV, A Ti Ku nìyẹn.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Sunday17: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
Election will hold as shedule. We just have to choose it right so that we can have enjoy in the next coming years
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Tayorshd2(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Are u aware that atiku has promised to sell our NNPC to some idoults if he wins this election? Remember he sold our power and went to dubia to build companies with it employing white workers in it. Godforbid that atiku winns this election, just know that if he wins out NNPC is gone he has done it before and he can still do it again and nobody will do him nothing!!! So abeg no Just mention atiku I take God beg u

Don't mind the fool talking or campaigning for atiku that is coming back to sell the left over wealth for Nigerian ...
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Tayorshd2(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Baba should have spoken since, why just talking now? Isn't it obvious that they've planned to scuttle this election even before it begins. No fuel, no cash at the counter, no cash at the ATM, no network for transfer cash. How do we survive

They're plan is create a situation that will lead to anarchy, then the army will cease power. But they forgot that when they we're planning, God was there. 🤨 Their evil plans will not work. .

My brother God bless you for this.. it's obvious that they are all birds of same feathers dey knew wat they are doing

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by shegra58: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
OBJ really wants to see a better Nigeria before he goes to the greater beyond but Tinubu still wants power...Tinubu is a selfish greedy old man
Mumu talk Obj want to see a better Nigeria before he goes and he failed to make Nigeria better with 8 years he was a president.
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Littlefingerjp: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You are one of those who use to say Buhari is dead and who ever is in Aso Rock is not him. Which Buhari are you talking about? And all of a sudden you have stopped calling Nigeria a zoo.
Is Nigeria not really a Zoo??
A country that has oil but still suffers from fuel scarcity is called what??
A country that it's citizens has money but they can't have easy access to that money is called what??
A country where snakes swallows money or rat chases the president out of his presidential office is called what??
A country where the lives of cow is valued more than the life of a human being in some part of the country is called what??
It is better we all join hands together to make this country working,that's why the White will always call us black Monkeys because our leaders don't want us to develop and we continue to be in darkness,instead of us to fight our leaders,we are busy fighting ourselves over religion and tribe..HOW THEN DO YOU WANT TO GROW??
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by nurusystem(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2023
990000]who ring Election like OBasanjo now You Dont Want Others To Do Ringing
President Of [i]Ringing
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by Glead(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2023
Papa! It is the game you had played well!
You can tell us what to expect
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by okuta007: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I am for obi godforbid I vote for tinubu or atiku. But u see that atiku? He's very bad now look at the human being he went to pick as vice that useless delta state governor with gorillars teeth!!! God should just help us

Atiku is not yet in government he has used Okowa to loot Delta State of hundreds of billions of naira ——- through bogus loans Okowa secured——to fund Atiku’s campaign—— and he is not in Aso Rock yet oooo, he is already looting by proxy

wat will happen if he wins ? he will borrow Nigeria away - that slavery wey dey hungry ona, ona go see am under Atiku when he will sell Nigeria to China - as a loan, put money for pocket, run go Dubai — he may not even sell Nigeria from Abuja, he can do that comfortably from his hideout in Dubai

A man who doesn’t live in Nigeria? how can people be so foolish to vote for someone who doesn’t believe in Nigeria enough to live in it when no one is pursuing him ? ona get sense at all ? Atiku is not looking for work in Dubai, he is a billionaire and can live comfortably in Nigeria just like Dangote and Otedola and other Billionaires but he chose to abandon Nigeria snd yet sufferhead Nigerians who hate themselves so much and despise Nigeria so badly are too eager to elect an unpatriotic character to lead the country- is this not madness ? ? ?

How can anyone consider Atiku a fulani man as an option after Buhari - another Fulani is simply beyond me…. who are these southerners who are hell bent on selling the south away because of their greed? so if Atiku wins we will be under Fulani again for 8 years ? hmm civil war loading

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Baba say ya mind and what you know .. Nothing will happen to our election and Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: I Hope Nothing Tampers With 2023 Elections by fredoooooo: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Jack500:

You really don't have brain, in your foolishness, these politicians cant access the new notes, right? Keep fooling yourself.
They're stopeeed they believe life is all about coming online and write..
When they go into life realities , you will see the real them ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / FG Uncovers 123 Companies, 96 Boko Haram, ISWAP Financiers / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.