Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,904 members, 7,866,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. (447 Views)

Atiku's aide To Yakubu: Hypocrite, Own Up To Your Failure In The Feb 25 Polls / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by thesolutions(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2023
If the government succumb to the supreme court order on suspension of the deadline for the use of the old currency, it will appear that APC created this panic deliberately about the new/old note to make oppositions lodge their money in the banks over the panic while their own candidates is allowed to use the notes for campaign being aware of the plan. This is not fair politics. I don't know the candidate that this act will benefit but it is easier to point finger at the ruling party while I keep my fingers crossed at the actions of the PDP candidate that is enshrined in a lot of conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by blabulu2000: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Illogical reason....

PDP and LP candidates were docile and fools so that accepted all.illogical govt policy hook., line and.sinker but APc challenged his party politics ...they risk their integrity, time and money ..and they succeeded....so, invariably they will benefit for what they fight for...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Your plans and that of Mr Emefailure will fail
Re: This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by thesolutions(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Luxurysouls:
I disagree with this as an economist
No theoretical economic model can work in Nigeria.
Re: This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by POGazette: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Supreme court don't control CBN
Re: This Is Why The Supreme Court Should Not Interfare With The Feb 10th Deadline. by adekolaelect(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
POGazette:
Supreme court don't control CBN
supreme Court control Nigeria and it's land after God. Disobeying supreme Court oder is a call for unrest in the land which may be a call for ministry intervention for the state of Emergency.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dignitaries In Chief Ladi Adebutu Mother’s Burial In Ogun (photos) / Wahala Wahala Wahala / Who The Crown Fit.... My Own Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.